Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Passports 18:37 - Apr 4 with 10369 viewsTenbySwan

What do we think?

Will you get one?
Covid Passports on 18:40 - Apr 4 with 5260 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hopefully if it keeps us away from the vaccine deniers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Covid Passports on 19:00 - Apr 4 with 5231 viewsFlashberryjack

I'd be happy to have a Covid passport, how it will work is another question.

Probably just another excuse for a riot for some.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Covid Passports on 19:02 - Apr 4 with 5214 viewsonehunglow

Why not.
A piece of paper that will prove you aint a carrier of a killer viru.

The RIGHT wing seem to be against it.

Shame on them

It s the future.

We carry passports,driving licence,Gym membership cards, and many other forms of ID. Where's the problem

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Covid Passports on 19:30 - Apr 4 with 5204 viewsCountyJim

It's all well and good but what happens to those that can't have the jab like people with serious allergy issues for one
Covid Passports on 19:36 - Apr 4 with 5196 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Covid Passports on 19:30 - Apr 4 by CountyJim

It's all well and good but what happens to those that can't have the jab like people with serious allergy issues for one

Perhaps they can get an exemption certificate from their doctor

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Covid Passports on 19:40 - Apr 4 with 5195 viewsCountyJim

Covid Passports on 19:36 - Apr 4 by felixstowe_jack

Perhaps they can get an exemption certificate from their doctor

Like the way they been dishing out mask exemptions apprantly all you have to do is ring the GP and a few forms tell them you feel claustrophobic

It's all a bit of a joke
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 19:41]
Covid Passports on 19:41 - Apr 4 with 5191 viewsBoundy

A good and valid point , are we going to create yet another tier of haves and have nots .I'm all for the vaccination but partly for my selfish reasons , obviously if the by me having it is that I no longer pose a risk to others or myself then great. Hopefully for those who can't receive the current vaccines then further development at some point will ensure everyone has an equal chance.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Covid Passports on 19:53 - Apr 4 with 5136 viewscontroversial_jack

How much will it cost?
Login to get fewer ads

Covid Passports on 20:06 - Apr 4 with 5165 viewspencoedjack

I’d say they would be given a pass.

Obviously if we don’t have a COVID passport due to health reasons they’d have to stay at home.

I’m all for a passport.
Covid Passports on 20:34 - Apr 4 with 5120 viewsDr_Winston

There is a wider anti-vaccination feeling at play here that needs to be stamped down on. Hard. Andrew Wakefield could potentially be responsible for the death of millions, and all the moronic parents who believe in him.

Power needs to be taken away from these cretins. Adults who refuse vaccinations need to be sidelined. Kids need to be vaccinated whether their parents approve or not.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Covid Passports on 20:39 - Apr 4 with 5130 viewsonehunglow

Covid Passports on 20:34 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

There is a wider anti-vaccination feeling at play here that needs to be stamped down on. Hard. Andrew Wakefield could potentially be responsible for the death of millions, and all the moronic parents who believe in him.

Power needs to be taken away from these cretins. Adults who refuse vaccinations need to be sidelined. Kids need to be vaccinated whether their parents approve or not.

Have to say it Doc,that. Is quite a brilliant aposite post.

It is absolutely where we are.

Vax certs should be the future

Covid Passports on 20:39 - Apr 4 with 5136 viewspencoedjack

Covid Passports on 20:34 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

Indeed
Covid Passports on 20:43 - Apr 4 with 5115 viewsDr_Winston

Covid Passports on 20:39 - Apr 4 by pencoedjack

Indeed

I've had to bite my tongue quite a bit because I know a lot of recent parents who have expressed vaccine doubt via social media.

If one of their kids contracts measles and ends up deaf or dead the urge to avoid saying "it's your own f*cking fault dipshit" will be strong.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Covid Passports on 21:42 - Apr 4 with 5096 viewsangryjack

Covid Passports on 20:43 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

I've had to bite my tongue quite a bit because I know a lot of recent parents who have expressed vaccine doubt via social media.

If one of their kids contracts measles and ends up deaf or dead the urge to avoid saying "it's your own f*cking fault dipshit" will be strong.

What about thalidomide that pregnant women were urged to take to ease colds and flu's and be a mild sedative..in the 50s..another German invention....not enough testing...was it their own fault then
Covid Passports on 21:55 - Apr 4 with 5083 viewspencoedjack

Covid Passports on 21:42 - Apr 4 by angryjack

What about thalidomide that pregnant women were urged to take to ease colds and flu's and be a mild sedative..in the 50s..another German invention....not enough testing...was it their own fault then

If you don’t want the vaccine stay indoors & let the rest of us get on with our lives.

Things have moved on since the 60s.
Covid Passports on 21:57 - Apr 4 with 5079 viewsangryjack

Covid Passports on 21:55 - Apr 4 by pencoedjack

If you don’t want the vaccine stay indoors & let the rest of us get on with our lives.

Things have moved on since the 60s.

What you weirrying about if you have had the vaccine...are you worrying you might catch covid?....
Covid Passports on 22:00 - Apr 4 with 5077 viewspencoedjack

Covid Passports on 21:57 - Apr 4 by angryjack

What you weirrying about if you have had the vaccine...are you worrying you might catch covid?....

Selfish arseholes who might pass it it onto my younger family members.

I haven’t had the jab yet!
Covid Passports on 22:05 - Apr 4 with 5073 viewsangryjack

Covid Passports on 22:00 - Apr 4 by pencoedjack

Selfish arseholes who might pass it it onto my younger family members.

I haven’t had the jab yet!

I have had the jab BTW..but its peoples own choices....its not selfish at all..people are genuinely scared of thingsgoing wrong..in future infertility ect..it was rushed through too quick for many people liking
Covid Passports on 22:11 - Apr 4 with 5066 viewspencoedjack

Covid Passports on 22:05 - Apr 4 by angryjack

I have had the jab BTW..but its peoples own choices....its not selfish at all..people are genuinely scared of thingsgoing wrong..in future infertility ect..it was rushed through too quick for many people liking

Well if they are scared off a vaccine I presume they are also scared of dying as well.

Best they stay at home & let the rest of society move on.

I’m having my vaccine Friday.
Covid Passports on 22:12 - Apr 4 with 5065 viewsScotia

Covid Passports on 22:05 - Apr 4 by angryjack

But that train of thought is solely down to misinformation on the Internet. it is completely false.

It is peoples own choice, as it is mine not to share a public space with someone who has refused the vaccine. I think it is similar to smoking / passive smoking, not being vaccinated is socially unacceptable.
Covid Passports on 22:18 - Apr 4 with 5059 viewsangryjack

Covid Passports on 22:12 - Apr 4 by Scotia

But that train of thought is solely down to misinformation on the Internet. it is completely false.

It is peoples own choice, as it is mine not to share a public space with someone who has refused the vaccine. I think it is similar to smoking / passive smoking, not being vaccinated is socially unacceptable.

Time will tell if its mis information.. No one can bel sure its 100% safe..
Covid Passports on 00:44 - Apr 5 with 5027 viewshowenjack

Covid Passports on 22:18 - Apr 4 by angryjack

Time will tell if its mis information.. No one can bel sure its 100% safe..

We went be having covid passports Boris has already promised us.
Covid Passports on 08:54 - Apr 5 with 4953 viewswobbly

Only if it’s a blue one.
Covid Passports on 08:58 - Apr 5 with 4950 viewsWhiterockin

I think those with smart phones will have it loaded on the NHS app. Your current inoculation status and any positive or negative tests. Then a simple log in at the entrance when required. Those without a smartphone have a paper licence with a photo.

I have heard say why passports as those inoculated will be safe and the only danger is to those who chose to go without being inoculated or tested. I think the major danger with this is those not inoculated or tested negative could be spreading new variants and be a major danger.
Covid Passports on 10:56 - Apr 5 with 4905 viewsonehunglow

So it discriminates against those who wont have the vaccine.
That's good innit

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024