Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea 12:15 - Jul 22 with 3632 viewsSwansIndependent

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea 22nd Jul 2021 12:11
Permission was granted last week for John Eustace to speak with Swansea City as Steve Cooper minded matters pending his departure. Eustace is now hotly tipped to take over at the swans, however nothing is confirmed and as Steve Cooper knows an interview sometimes leads to nothing, 0

Latest news

This post has been edited by an administrator
Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 12:17 - Jul 22 with 3021 viewsraynor94

If it is Eustace, I'll be amazed if Rangel isn't part of his team.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 12:42 - Jul 22 with 2873 viewsDr_Winston

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 12:17 - Jul 22 by raynor94

If it is Eustace, I'll be amazed if Rangel isn't part of his team.

Yep.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 12:57 - Jul 22 with 2766 viewsSlugster664

Is this a good appointment(if it happens!), could this get fans excited? I honestly have no idea about this guy...

STID

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:02 - Jul 22 with 2739 viewsvetchonian

Can anyone think of or name any No2 s who have gone on to be succesful managers?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:06 - Jul 22 with 2717 viewsnantywatcher

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 12:57 - Jul 22 by Slugster664

Is this a good appointment(if it happens!), could this get fans excited? I honestly have no idea about this guy...

Get on the internet - read some repots and interviews. I did and I am feeling much more positive about this appointment, As I said elsewhere wait a few weeks and we could nab a really big name like Phil Neville.
Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:09 - Jul 22 with 2695 viewsChief

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:02 - Jul 22 by vetchonian

Can anyone think of or name any No2 s who have gone on to be succesful managers?

Joachim Loew

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:10 - Jul 22 with 2692 viewsCatullus

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:02 - Jul 22 by vetchonian

Jose Mourinho, Carlos Queiroz...Bob Paisley. I'm sure there's more...

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:10 - Jul 22 with 2691 viewsguthrieintherain

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:06 - Jul 22 by nantywatcher

Get on the internet - read some repots and interviews. I did and I am feeling much more positive about this appointment, As I said elsewhere wait a few weeks and we could nab a really big name like Phil Neville.

Yes he is mates with Scott so at least he may actually like the players he finds.

Would be great if Rangel got involved as well.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Login to get fewer ads

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:14 - Jul 22 with 2650 viewsNotLoyal

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:10 - Jul 22 by guthrieintherain

Yes he is mates with Scott so at least he may actually like the players he finds.

If he puts the passion he put in against us for us he should be decent.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:22 - Jul 22 with 2584 viewsraynor94

Jose Mourhino

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:22 - Jul 22 with 2582 viewsvetchonian

mmmm looks like he did his Pro Licence under the FA with Southgate taking part of the course

This was after his Kiddie days so maybe the flair has been coached out of him....given that many on here were referring to the FA influence on Cooper and Southgate

It also seems its a done deal
https://www.footballinsider247.com/swansea-city-agree-john-eustace-deal-announce

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:24 - Jul 22 with 2559 viewstheloneranger

Walter Smith, Joe Fagan, Berti Vogts.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:31 - Jul 22 with 2502 viewsKeithHaynes

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:22 - Jul 22 by vetchonian

mmmm looks like he did his Pro Licence under the FA with Southgate taking part of the course

This was after his Kiddie days so maybe the flair has been coached out of him....given that many on here were referring to the FA influence on Cooper and Southgate

https://www.footballinsider247.com/swansea-city-agree-john-eustace-deal-announce

Still a little way to go before any announcement.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:37 - Jul 22 with 2450 viewsmax936

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:31 - Jul 22 by KeithHaynes

Good luck to him if it is him, I've a feeling the next manager, whoever it is, is gonna need luck by the bin full.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:37 - Jul 22 with 2449 viewsvetchonian

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:31 - Jul 22 by KeithHaynes

Does that mean it is imminent?

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:39 - Jul 22 with 2427 viewscontroversial_jack

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:37 - Jul 22 by vetchonian

Does that mean it is imminent?

Yes it will be soon
Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:50 - Jul 22 with 2354 viewsReslovenSwan1

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:22 - Jul 22 by vetchonian

If he does no have his own philosophy and like to consult an FA manual he is not good for Swansea city. He cannot get a job without these certifications. It is unlikely that the course would remodel a free mind and pre existing philosophy. It would simply add whistles and bells.

Cooper it appeared to me needed help to break out of the shackles he imposed on himself and his players. He probably new it himself. However due to ego or pride he repeated to himself "we do what we do and it will not change". That meant no big money at Palace or Fulham.

Cooper needs to do some deep thinking and work on the Continent and improve his own game just like Jamal Lowe does. Hopefully Jamal has an open mind. He scoring record indicated he does. Cooper is work in progress. A period of reflection and reanalysis of past games with an old master would do him no harm at all.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:59 - Jul 22 with 2281 viewsBadlands

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:06 - Jul 22 by nantywatcher

Arguably Clemenr and Rodgers.
Oh yes and Wagner Villas Boas, Jose, Carlos Queiroz and that Scots bloke, Bob something … Paisley that's it But Paisley - 20 major honours with club and making history as the first manager ever to win three European Cups.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 14:20 - Jul 22 with 2152 viewsvetchonian

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:50 - Jul 22 by ReslovenSwan1

If he does no have his own philosophy and like to consult an FA manual he is not good for Swansea city. He cannot get a job without these certifications. It is unlikely that the course would remodel a free mind and pre existing philosophy. It would simply add whistles and bells.

Cooper it appeared to me needed help to break out of the shackles he imposed on himself and his players. He probably new it himself. However due to ego or pride he repeated to himself "we do what we do and it will not change". That meant no big money at Palace or Fulham.

Cooper needs to do some deep thinking and work on the Continent and improve his own game just like Jamal Lowe does. Hopefully Jamal has an open mind. He scoring record indicated he does. Cooper is work in progress. A period of reflection and reanalysis of past games with an old master would do him no harm at all.

Or maybe Cooper was just being a good manager in utilising the resources he had as best he could.

HOw are people measured ? By results....in year 1 Cooper took the club from 10th to 6th with less attacking resource than his predecssor and a les experienced squad with a lower average age
Year 2 he took the club from 6th to 4th losing in the final to the team who the season before had lost the final managed by a manger with 6 years more experience mangaging a senior side and in his 3rd year manageing that side who in his first season finished 11th, and then 3rd in consecutive seasons

It is all about opinions....many believe Cooper just was a shape man hoping to nick a goal.....watching highlights and reading match reports that is not the case.....cavalier no safety first yes but then I expect he had been tasked with getting us promoted to do that you musnt lose!

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 14:22 - Jul 22 with 2149 viewsBoundy

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 14:20 - Jul 22 by vetchonian

Or maybe Cooper was just being a good manager in utilising the resources he had as best he could.

HOw are people measured ? By results....in year 1 Cooper took the club from 10th to 6th with less attacking resource than his predecssor and a les experienced squad with a lower average age
Year 2 he took the club from 6th to 4th losing in the final to the team who the season before had lost the final managed by a manger with 6 years more experience mangaging a senior side and in his 3rd year manageing that side who in his first season finished 11th, and then 3rd in consecutive seasons

It is all about opinions....many believe Cooper just was a shape man hoping to nick a goal.....watching highlights and reading match reports that is not the case.....cavalier no safety first yes but then I expect he had been tasked with getting us promoted to do that you musnt lose!

he's gone get over it , i'm sure he has

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:32 - Jul 22 with 2081 viewsNotLoyal

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 13:10 - Jul 22 by guthrieintherain

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:53 - Jul 22 with 1957 viewsmax936

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:32 - Jul 22 by NotLoyal

Pardon

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:07 - Jul 22 with 1869 viewsvetchonian

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:53 - Jul 22 by max936

Pardon

he is lost for words

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:14 - Jul 22 with 1837 viewsmax936

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:07 - Jul 22 by vetchonian

he is lost for words

I wish some on here were,

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 17:26 - Jul 22 with 1611 viewsTreforys_Jack

Eustace has already had talks with Julian Winter at Swansea on 14:20 - Jul 22 by vetchonian

But he bored the crap out of everyone, think back before the pandemic , I can remember leaving the ground numb from boredom, one shot on target was the norm, get a goal and defend it for however long was left.
I fully understand his objective was promotion and he did was he could within his mindset, but it was always going to be unsustainable, especially for a club the size of ours.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024