Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale 16:16 - May 15 with 3317 viewsAguycalledJack

Cardiff fans seem to be getting excited about the prospect of him joining them.

Going to happen?
Gareth Bale on 16:28 - May 15 with 2581 viewsmax936

Really hope not,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gareth Bale on 16:29 - May 15 with 2582 viewsChief

Sadly, if Wales qualify, it makes sense.

I can't picture going to another big club after what he's been through at Madrid and I don't see him going anywhere where the club is calling the shots.

He can go to the scum, tick over, pick and choose his games and play golf everyday. They could do some deal on shirt sales or something to sweeten the deal.

Nauseating I know.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Gareth Bale on 17:19 - May 15 with 2505 viewsAguycalledJack

Gareth Bale on 16:29 - May 15 by Chief

I can't picture going to another big club after what he's been through at Madrid and I don't see him going anywhere where the club is calling the shots.

He can go to the scum, tick over, pick and choose his games and play golf everyday. They could do some deal on shirt sales or something to sweeten the deal.

Nauseating I know.

👆🏻
Gareth Bale on 19:52 - May 15 with 2381 viewsjojaca

Gareth Bale on 17:19 - May 15 by AguycalledJack

👆🏻

One half decent sprint and his hamstring will go, legs have gone for me, wouldn't hack in the Premier league for full 90mins, maybe super sub.

Even when you know, you never know?

Gareth Bale on 19:58 - May 15 with 2363 viewsWhiterockin

Gareth Bale on 19:52 - May 15 by jojaca

One half decent sprint and his hamstring will go, legs have gone for me, wouldn't hack in the Premier league for full 90mins, maybe super sub.

I would still have him in our team.
Gareth Bale on 20:00 - May 15 with 2360 viewsChief

But he'd certainly be a force in the championship (where Cardiff are) - anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

Gareth Bale on 20:12 - May 15 with 2341 viewsWhiterockin

Gareth Bale on 20:00 - May 15 by Chief

But he'd certainly be a force in the championship (where Cardiff are) - anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

Imagine Obafemi up front with Piroe and Bale behind him, one can dream.
Gareth Bale on 20:18 - May 15 with 2330 viewsChief

Gareth Bale on 20:12 - May 15 by Whiterockin

Imagine Obafemi up front with Piroe and Bale behind him, one can dream.

Be nice to be a danger from set pieces again too

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale on 20:37 - May 15 with 2301 viewsjack_lord

Does Bale want to live back in South Wales?
Joe Allen is a year younger and a different type of player. Bale was world class and still produces glimpses of it on the international stage but I think I would rather have Joe Allen. (I'd have the both of them in the Swansea team in a heartbeat)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Gareth Bale on 21:12 - May 15 with 2271 viewsbennytheblue

Nope….he will go MLS I reckon. Looking at his injuries, how long do you think he’d last in the championship? Even if wales did qualify he’s bound to get injured before November. I know his misses wants to move back and stay in the vale house now but I can’t seem him playing for us.
Gareth Bale on 21:13 - May 15 with 2269 viewsbennytheblue

Gareth Bale on 16:29 - May 15 by Chief

Nauseating I know.

He’s bound to get injured though, so he’d miss the World Cup anyway….maybe he’d just train to keep fit
Gareth Bale on 21:23 - May 15 with 2248 viewsjasper_T

A goal every 84 minutes in the PL last season suggests he doesn't have to hack it for 90 to make a big difference to a club.
Gareth Bale on 02:38 - May 16 with 2121 viewsDr_Parnassus

It appears SKY believe they have some news.

Seems more likely to be the MLS for me, with an off-season loan to Cardiff. But who knows, he’s made crazy money anyway, may just want to go home.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Gareth Bale on 03:37 - May 16 with 2111 viewsDr_Parnassus

Although after reading a few things, it appears he just wants to retire.

It sounds like if Wales qualify for the World Cup then he wants to play for a club in the lead up to it for fitness purposes.

Maybe the chance to play in a World Cup before retirement is too good to turn down?

BUT If Wales don’t qualify, then he doesn’t want to. Which I assume means he just retires. 🤷‍♂️

Not the greatest way to show your passion for your hometown club and its fans.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Gareth Bale on 12:53 - May 16 with 1953 viewsSkipTheJack

He could make huge amounts of money playing for a season or two in China, Qatar, or the US. He's never struck me as a big enough Cardiff fan to turn that sort of money down just to play for that shower. With the end of their parachute payments, and all their looming financial problems and court case, he'd have to be some sort of super-fan to want to go there.
Gareth Bale on 13:07 - May 16 with 1938 viewsNotLoyal

He will never come to Swansea, there’s more likely he will go to Cardiff, but really ?
Surely the USA awaits.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Gareth Bale on 14:02 - May 16 with 1892 viewsDJack

Gareth Bale on 13:07 - May 16 by NotLoyal

He will never come to Swansea, there’s more likely he will go to Cardiff, but really ?
Surely the USA awaits.

This.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Gareth Bale on 16:05 - May 16 with 1818 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Better golf courses in the US
Gareth Bale on 16:45 - May 16 with 1790 viewsbennytheblue

Two things could swing it, his wife wants to live in their house in the vale to be near family and he has 150 million in the bank so wages are irrelevant. All about lifestyle choice. Still can’t see it
Gareth Bale on 17:23 - May 16 with 1761 viewsLorax

Gareth Bale on 16:45 - May 16 by bennytheblue

Two things could swing it, his wife wants to live in their house in the vale to be near family and he has 150 million in the bank so wages are irrelevant. All about lifestyle choice. Still can’t see it

it's the money thing for me, he's a Cardiff fan through and through and doesn't need money. If it were me, I'd be offering to play for the Swans for nothing.

The big question is though, is Bale happy with what he's got or is he a greedy so and so?
Gareth Bale on 20:03 - May 16 with 1704 viewsbennytheblue

Gareth Bale on 17:23 - May 16 by Lorax

it's the money thing for me, he's a Cardiff fan through and through and doesn't need money. If it were me, I'd be offering to play for the Swans for nothing.

The big question is though, is Bale happy with what he's got or is he a greedy so and so?

He’s not greedy, he’s very humble in fact, quiet and un assuming and has always done a lot of charity stuff way before he went to Madrid. I think he’s become more attached to his hometown from being away for so long as happens to many people. Been away since he was 15/16 maybe?
Even if he did sign for us I dont think it would guarantee us doing really well, but it would put a lot more bums on seats everywhere! Be great for the championship
Gareth Bale on 20:05 - May 16 with 1703 viewsbennytheblue

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=227644

Hmmmmmm
Gareth Bale on 20:29 - May 16 with 1675 viewsKeithHaynes

Gareth Bale on 16:45 - May 16 by bennytheblue

Personally I would like to see him back in wales.
I don’t see any negatives at all.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Gareth Bale on 22:18 - May 16 with 1624 viewsKilkennyjack

Gareth Bale on 21:23 - May 15 by jasper_T

A goal every 84 minutes in the PL last season suggests he doesn't have to hack it for 90 to make a big difference to a club.

Correct.

Beware of the Risen People

Gareth Bale on 12:13 - May 17 with 1525 viewspencoedjack

Gareth Bale on 17:23 - May 16 by Lorax

Well he pouted like a little kid when his move to China fell through from Madrid.

One of Wales greatest ever players but without a shadow of doubt money has a big influence on where he plays.

I've said it before, if we had a player on our books who was constantly injured for club games but turned up for international games he'd been rightly crucified.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024