Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Moyes 14:22 - Apr 21 with 6182 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

David Moyes on 14:30 - Apr 21 with 3732 viewsDDCH

Looks like it

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-04-21/man-united-to-sack-manager-

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

David Moyes on 14:30 - Apr 21 with 3728 viewsjackharris

Moyes is OUT! Glazers finally lose patience with Fergie's failed replacement and now United boss will lose his job in the summer
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

David Moyes on 14:32 - Apr 21 with 3707 viewsepaul

14:27:

Man Utd to sack Moyes?

Major news from the Premier League where a number of national newspapers in the last few minutes are reporting that David Moyes is to be sacked by Manchester United after a poor season.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

David Moyes on 14:34 - Apr 21 with 3677 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder if they'll give the job to Rio.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

David Moyes on 14:35 - Apr 21 with 3670 viewsJackfath

Seems a bit daft. Surely would need the closed season to bring in his preferred players and get rid of the ones he feels aren't up to it. Problem they've got now though is who would want to go there as they're not in Europe next year.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

David Moyes on 14:39 - Apr 21 with 3638 viewsmonmouth

Swap him back for the el cwnto/Jones express. I'd laugh my ass off if the scouse lite mob had to cheer him again after last Sunday

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

David Moyes on 14:58 - Apr 21 with 3559 viewsTrundle10

David Moyes on 14:34 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder if they'll give the job to Rio.

Good point, We just accepted it though. What if Giggs were to get it??
David Moyes on 15:01 - Apr 21 with 3537 viewsRancid

He won't be out of work for long.My guess is he'll end up at Spurs if these rumors are true he's out.
Login to get fewer ads

David Moyes on 15:02 - Apr 21 with 3534 viewsQuakerJack

Not cut out for that level. Simple as that. The epitomy of mediocrity. My father in law just commented that he'd like Newcastle to get him (he's a Newcastle fan). Sounds a good fit.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

David Moyes on 15:08 - Apr 21 with 3496 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

David Moyes on 14:58 - Apr 21 by Trundle10

Good point, We just accepted it though. What if Giggs were to get it??

Not all of us accepted it.

Do you mean if Giggs was to get it permanently? That would be a mistake obviously. He has no experience. If David Moyes was out of his depth at Manchester United then I fail to see how someone with zero experience could do well. I could see Giggs getting it until the end of the season. There's only 3 games left and they're unlikely to play in Europe next season anyway. This season is over for them.

We appointed Garry Monk with a large number of games remaining which is what I found baffling. We were by no means safe yet put all our eggs in the basket of a man who had never managed a team in professional football. It screamed desperation.

David Moyes on 15:11 - Apr 21 with 3472 viewsItchySphincter

Surprised if they get rid. The Man UTD decline is in full swing. Not before time too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

David Moyes on 15:15 - Apr 21 with 3442 viewsSwanjaxs

Hands off Garry Monk!!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

David Moyes on 15:16 - Apr 21 with 3436 viewsTrundle10

David Moyes on 15:08 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you mean if Giggs was to get it permanently? That would be a mistake obviously. He has no experience. If David Moyes was out of his depth at Manchester United then I fail to see how someone with zero experience could do well. I could see Giggs getting it until the end of the season. There's only 3 games left and they're unlikely to play in Europe next season anyway. This season is over for them.

We appointed Garry Monk with a large number of games remaining which is what I found baffling. We were by no means safe yet put all our eggs in the basket of a man who had never managed a team in professional football. It screamed desperation.

I think after the success Roberto made of the transition that many of us, although sceptical, were willing to give Huw the benefit of the doubt. If we had been offered guaranteed safety with Monk in charge i think that most of us would have taken it. I think he has delivered that. You may argue we would have done better an garnered more points with Laudrup still in situ or a more experienced man at the helm put we will never now. that said i hope we get someone in next season who has experience and everything that go's with that.
David Moyes on 15:44 - Apr 21 with 3310 viewsforkbeard

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 1m
Manchester Utd tell us David Moyes IS still manager - but we understand he could learn his fate in the next 24 hours. More #SSN from 1730
David Moyes on 15:48 - Apr 21 with 3276 viewsDewi1jack

David Moyes on 15:11 - Apr 21 by ItchySphincter

Surprised if they get rid. The Man UTD decline is in full swing. Not before time too.

I reckon give Moyes the next 2 transfer windows to see if he can do a proper job on Yernited.
Take them back to the 2nd tier, where they and their plastic fans can rot and stay there for all I care.
Maybe Moyes given enough money, can "find" other excellent, world-class players in the Fellani mould.
He never had much money at Everton after all and had them playing less entertaining football in some 10 years at the helm than Greaseball has managed in 1

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

David Moyes on 15:51 - Apr 21 with 3234 viewsNeath_Jack

I hope Huw has put a big release clause in Monks contract. Would be a shame to lose him this early in his tenure, even worse if we don't get any recompense for it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

David Moyes on 16:09 - Apr 21 with 3152 viewsDyfnant

Giggs until the end of the season, Brendan in mid May.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

David Moyes on 16:11 - Apr 21 with 3128 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Moyes to Spurs maybe?

David Moyes on 16:30 - Apr 21 with 3066 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes on 16:11 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Moyes to Spurs maybe?

As long as him and his hoofball clowns don't come anywhere near our club I don't particularly care

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

David Moyes on 16:35 - Apr 21 with 3040 viewsmacthejack

If he stays they'll end up signing Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana and similar for enormous prices that they'll never justify, the pressure will be too much and they'll be mismanaged and sink into mediocrity.

I'm not saying they're bad players, quite the opposite, but it sums up the problems at united. They could get similar or better quality players from abroad who are less well known but Moyes just doesn't have the ability to pick out those players.
David Moyes on 16:39 - Apr 21 with 3015 viewschrisr

Didn't he sign a 6 year contract? £20m + payoff

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

David Moyes on 16:41 - Apr 21 with 3008 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes on 16:39 - Apr 21 by chrisr

Didn't he sign a 6 year contract? £20m + payoff

A clause was inserted about non CL qualification. Yesterday was the day that became mathematically impossible. 2 + 2...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

David Moyes on 17:00 - Apr 21 with 2922 viewsVetchitBack

David Moyes on 15:08 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It screamed desperation to you and a few others.

Huw brought in someone who knows everything and everyone inside-out as there was no time for a bedding-in period. This man was tasked with keeping a talented but utterly demotivated side in the Premier League who at the time were plummeting. If he does this, well done Huw and well done Garry but the doubters... well you need to raise your game.

Next season is another story but I still don't think Monk would as disastrous as some are suggesting or that anybody other than Monk is a guarantee of success which for me is a very odd collective assumption on here at the moment.

But yeah someone with experience at top level AND for playing good football AND affordable would be perfect. Monk always had to be exceptional to get it as his lack of experience was always going to count against him and he's been very good for a newbie but not exceptional.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

David Moyes on 17:04 - Apr 21 with 2891 viewscockneyswan

David Moyes on 14:30 - Apr 21 by jackharris

Moyes is OUT! Glazers finally lose patience with Fergie's failed replacement and now United boss will lose his job in the summer
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

So much for "Fergies", Moyes will be given time. I bet Fergies face is redder than ever now!

Ps. Fu*k 'em
David Moyes on 23:07 - Apr 21 with 2517 viewsbuilthjack

David Moyes on 17:04 - Apr 21 by cockneyswan

So much for "Fergies", Moyes will be given time. I bet Fergies face is redder than ever now!

Ps. Fu*k 'em

Laudrup

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024