Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? 21:07 - Jun 15 with 3948 viewspencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=407146&start=0&rid=0
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 21:09 - Jun 15 with 3450 viewsNeathJack

Nah, T2C doesn't post here any more.
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 21:11 - Jun 15 with 3429 viewsDarran

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 21:09 - Jun 15 by NeathJack

Nah, T2C doesn't post here any more.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 21:18 - Jun 15 with 3388 viewspencoedjack

BTW I hope those on the Bassey love in thread read some of the posts as well

'By all means slag off the sister shagging caravan dwelling heather selling pikes gypsy **** when he plays for Swansea, but give it a rest when he and his fellow peg sellers turn out for Wales'

'Am I the only one finding the jack love in a bit sickening.
Ashley Williams is a good player, but can you remove your tongues from his arse. And as the inbred above posted hymns and arias is a jack song now. Singing it is as good as admitting you like Swansea in my opinion......'

'jack song Sherlock welsh song surely
Most fans around me started singing the Cardiff version, which isn't any better, but at least it's original'
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 22:11 - Jun 15 with 3159 viewsmorningstar

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 21:18 - Jun 15 by pencoedjack

BTW I hope those on the Bassey love in thread read some of the posts as well

'By all means slag off the sister shagging caravan dwelling heather selling pikes gypsy **** when he plays for Swansea, but give it a rest when he and his fellow peg sellers turn out for Wales'

'Am I the only one finding the jack love in a bit sickening.
Ashley Williams is a good player, but can you remove your tongues from his arse. And as the inbred above posted hymns and arias is a jack song now. Singing it is as good as admitting you like Swansea in my opinion......'

'jack song Sherlock welsh song surely
Most fans around me started singing the Cardiff version, which isn't any better, but at least it's original'

I prefer too take the positives from the second quote at least, and believe that most Cardiff fans want to rim Ashley Williams!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 22:13 - Jun 15 with 3147 viewsMrSwerve

I read on AAMB the other day someone defending the fact that its far quieter at the CCS when Cardiff play rather than Wales, by saying that it was because of the humid night on Friday improving the acoustics at the stadium...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 22:28 - Jun 15 with 3067 viewsSwansNZ

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 22:13 - Jun 15 by MrSwerve

I read on AAMB the other day someone defending the fact that its far quieter at the CCS when Cardiff play rather than Wales, by saying that it was because of the humid night on Friday improving the acoustics at the stadium...

Sounds plausible. It would have nothing to do with having something decent to watch, or an extra 25,000 in the crowd.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 22:41 - Jun 15 with 3003 viewsEdmundo

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 22:28 - Jun 15 by SwansNZ

Sounds plausible. It would have nothing to do with having something decent to watch, or an extra 25,000 in the crowd.

And about 10000 fans from clubs who appreciate their team .....and Manager 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 23:43 - Jun 15 with 2832 viewsHighjack

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 22:41 - Jun 15 by Edmundo

And about 10000 fans from clubs who appreciate their team .....and Manager 😉

And a team that's supposed to play in red.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 00:31 - Jun 16 with 2736 viewsScoobyDoo

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 22:11 - Jun 15 by morningstar

I prefer too take the positives from the second quote at least, and believe that most Cardiff fans want to rim Ashley Williams!

Well what you have us do, boo him ? As you lot used to moan at us for that as well!
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 06:49 - Jun 16 with 2522 viewswaynekerr55

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 00:31 - Jun 16 by ScoobyDoo

Well what you have us do, boo him ? As you lot used to moan at us for that as well!

Grangetown is on a wind up. Shirley?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 07:36 - Jun 16 with 2433 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It's just bitterness. Pity it.

If Swansea was falling down the Championship and in comical disarray; and Cardiff were being mild bad asses in the PL and signing Ayew, while 4 of them are representing Wales against Belgium at Liberty Stadium, it would be fair to compare anyone on this board to that poor ****.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 08:49 - Jun 16 with 2372 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone thinking t2c was an idiot is one themselves.
Many things but not an idiot

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 09:09 - Jun 16 with 2310 viewsTrundle10

Obsessed with Cardiff thread. Let it go man!
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 09:16 - Jun 16 with 2287 viewsraynor94

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 09:09 - Jun 16 by Trundle10

Obsessed with Cardiff thread. Let it go man!

I'm with you on this tiresome why we keep having threads from their boards, we have left them behind, not even worth a mention anymore

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 10:17 - Jun 16 with 2198 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Just replace the G With a D and it makes sense - of a fashion
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 11:05 - Jun 16 with 2104 viewsMillie

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 08:49 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

Anyone thinking t2c was an idiot is one themselves.
Many things but not an idiot

Don't forget he called Garry Monk a coward, where do w*nkers like that get off
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 11:12 - Jun 16 with 2094 viewsMillie

Here's the thing, why do they insist on saying, "you going down the City"? when to me there is only one City, not us but Manchester City, they are City or Citeh. There's only one United too no matter what Rotherham fans think....
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 11:15 - Jun 16 with 2081 viewsairedale

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 11:12 - Jun 16 by Millie

Here's the thing, why do they insist on saying, "you going down the City"? when to me there is only one City, not us but Manchester City, they are City or Citeh. There's only one United too no matter what Rotherham fans think....

And, 'Just Chelsea'
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 11:54 - Jun 16 with 2032 viewsScoobyDoo

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 06:49 - Jun 16 by waynekerr55

Grangetown is on a wind up. Shirley?

I find him entertaining, whenever you see his name you know what's coming, as you know. Don't know if he is a Shirley though?
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 11:57 - Jun 16 with 2022 viewswaynekerr55

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 11:54 - Jun 16 by ScoobyDoo

I find him entertaining, whenever you see his name you know what's coming, as you know. Don't know if he is a Shirley though?

Yeah he's good fun 😂😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 18:20 - Jun 16 with 1726 viewsoldcob

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 11:57 - Jun 16 by waynekerr55

Yeah he's good fun 😂😂😂😂😂

Certainly someone to be laughed at.
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 18:33 - Jun 16 with 1701 viewsRancid

They love following Wales but also aware of the impact the Swans and our players are having on the Welsh team.They even think Ash is god now only 6 months after despising him.It's a compliment to our football club that they're now blowing smoke up our arse apart from that one idiot.Wales wouldn't be where they are right now without Swansea City aned they know it.Coleman has even got them playing like us now too.
Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 18:57 - Jun 16 with 1673 viewsBloodyhills

This Grangetown blue seems pretty stupid.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 19:14 - Jun 16 with 1642 viewsSgorioFruit

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 18:57 - Jun 16 by Bloodyhills

This Grangetown blue seems pretty stupid.

if you look back on Grangetowns previous posts on this subject you will see that i have enjoyed ripping into him for the last year or so.

he is easy pickins to wind up.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 07:03 - Jun 17 with 1372 viewsJethroJack

Do we have as big an idiot on this board ? on 09:16 - Jun 16 by raynor94

I'm with you on this tiresome why we keep having threads from their boards, we have left them behind, not even worth a mention anymore

They're a constant source of fun, mun.
Just lighten up & smile, it'll do you some good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024