Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss 10:31 - Mar 6 with 12821 viewscrackerjack

Absolutely brilliant!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 10:40 - Mar 6 with 7525 viewsBrynmill_Jack

One of the best ever fair play

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 10:42 - Mar 6 with 7499 viewsperchrockjack

Worth paying for. Great stuff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 11:03 - Mar 6 with 7417 viewsPegojack

Can't see the video because I'm in work. What does he have to say about Captain Pointer?

I begrudgingly have to admit that it was a fantastic ball from him to Newcastle's goalscorer yesterday.
NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 11:04 - Mar 6 with 7402 viewsBrynmill_Jack

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 10:42 - Mar 6 by perchrockjack

Worth paying for. Great stuff

Hey, thank f*ck YOU haven't got your own YouTube channel

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 11:04 - Mar 6 with 7403 viewsAl_Bundy

Strangely he rated Shelveys effort. Watching him on MOTD last night suggested he was way behind the pace of the game apart from the assist for the goal.
NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 11:06 - Mar 6 with 7397 viewsLord_Bony

They need him as an advisory on the board.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 11:19 - Mar 6 with 7355 viewsMrSwerve

He's mildly entertaining but he's just another Newcastle fan who thinks they are a massive club and should be in the top 4 by default.

The squad is shite, their performances have been terrible, you are the weakest link - goodbye. Enjoy the championship next year.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 11:26 - Mar 6 with 7328 viewsmonmouth

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 11:04 - Mar 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Hey, thank f*ck YOU haven't got your own YouTube channel

I would watch that mun!

'Aldi Old Dudes'?, 'Off the Perch?', 'Wirral Calling'?, 'The True Tranny?'

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 13:15 - Mar 6 with 7184 viewsDafyddHuw

I loves the True Geordie.

Proper fan like

If they had a tidy owner, with gates of 50K+ every home game, they should be pushing for honours every season. Apout 15 PL clubs and their fans were delighted when Shteve got the job (cheap option).

Let's hope Ashley sticks with him til the end of the season. Would be lovely to see Shelvey scrambling around for a Prem team to take him
NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 14:59 - Mar 6 with 7057 viewsdgt73

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 11:19 - Mar 6 by MrSwerve

He's mildly entertaining but he's just another Newcastle fan who thinks they are a massive club and should be in the top 4 by default.

The squad is shite, their performances have been terrible, you are the weakest link - goodbye. Enjoy the championship next year.

Firstly, any club that gets 50,000 and are struggling towards the bottom are in my book a huge club.
Secondly, I've never heard any Newcastle fan say they should be a top 4 club out of a sense of entitlement.
From my experiences the people of Newcastle are a nice bunch and what is pi$$ing them off this season is £80 million spent on players and find themselves in the relegation zone with 10 games to play - now that would pi$$ off fans from any club.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 16:52]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 15:29 - Mar 6 with 6979 viewsGroo

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 14:59 - Mar 6 by dgt73

Firstly, any club that gets 50,000 and are struggling towards the bottom are in my book a huge club.
Secondly, I've never heard any Newcastle fan say they should be a top 4 club out of a sense of entitlement.
From my experiences the people of Newcastle are a nice bunch and what is pi$$ing them off this season is £80 million spent on players and find themselves in the relegation zone with 10 games to play - now that would pi$$ off fans from any club.

Should add to that the guy in charge (Ashley) has no love for the club and continuously appoints managers that even we would balk at.

I agree that most I've talked to do not believe they are entitled to a top 4 finish, thats normally what they are accused of by some, totally untrue, they do believe that a club of their size and stature with massive support should at least be competing. Thats their issue.

He hit the nail on the head there though, Ashley appoints his mates into senior positions for which they have no experience or qualifications, they bargain hunt mainly in France in the hope to sell on at profit.

The money spent this year is unusual, maybe its because of the big money next year, but due to the inadequate team he has in place to spend it they are crap.

All that money spent on midfield and strikers when everyone on their messageboards are screming out for defenders.

Groo does what Groo does best

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 15:36 - Mar 6 with 6943 viewsLeonisGod

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 11:04 - Mar 6 by Al_Bundy

Strangely he rated Shelveys effort. Watching him on MOTD last night suggested he was way behind the pace of the game apart from the assist for the goal.

That sums up jonjo nicely. Always looks to be struggling but can make something happen at any time.
NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 15:59 - Mar 6 with 6865 viewsdgt73

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 15:29 - Mar 6 by Groo

Should add to that the guy in charge (Ashley) has no love for the club and continuously appoints managers that even we would balk at.

I agree that most I've talked to do not believe they are entitled to a top 4 finish, thats normally what they are accused of by some, totally untrue, they do believe that a club of their size and stature with massive support should at least be competing. Thats their issue.

He hit the nail on the head there though, Ashley appoints his mates into senior positions for which they have no experience or qualifications, they bargain hunt mainly in France in the hope to sell on at profit.

The money spent this year is unusual, maybe its because of the big money next year, but due to the inadequate team he has in place to spend it they are crap.

All that money spent on midfield and strikers when everyone on their messageboards are screming out for defenders.

Well they should be competing. £80 million spent this season. Imagine Swansea had spent that much.

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 16:34 - Mar 6 with 6784 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bloody Hell I agree with you. Have an up arrow. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 16:39 - Mar 6 with 6764 viewsPrivate_Partz

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 10:40 - Mar 6 by Brynmill_Jack

One of the best ever fair play

TG is brilliant. He is not all hot air either. He knows his footie. Nor is he a one eyed supporter either and often has compliments for other teams. Bit harsh on Bournemouth but I see his point when his team has blown £80m on their squad.
Hope Newcastle eventually improve as I fear he is a heart attack waiting to happen. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 16:43 - Mar 6 with 6749 viewsperchrockjack

Ideally I d like see the the Mackems..cheeky kints,villa and the turkey butchers to go. Newcastle fans do deserve better and it's a great city and area to visit. If they have to go however, tough tits

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 16:52 - Mar 6 with 6697 viewssnork44

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 15:59 - Mar 6 by dgt73

Well they should be competing. £80 million spent this season. Imagine Swansea had spent that much.

Fair point,but their and McLarans positions are untenable. No way Rodgers or Benitez are going to touch that toxic mess with a barge pole, Moyes may the one as his style of football may suit Newcastle ,if he keeps them up he will be seen as a hero and if they go down no blame can be directed at him.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 16:54 - Mar 6 with 6681 viewsDarran

Deserve better?

They don't deserve anymore than anyone else,fat Geordie c*nts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:00 - Mar 6 with 6669 viewsblueytheblue

Yeah but the barcodes have always had 50k see. Even just before Keegan's appointment they did, some geordie supporting workmates once claimed. Ok, the ground at the time had a capacity a lot less than 50k, but they've always had 50k there...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:04 - Mar 6 with 6648 viewsdgt73

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:00 - Mar 6 by blueytheblue

Yeah but the barcodes have always had 50k see. Even just before Keegan's appointment they did, some geordie supporting workmates once claimed. Ok, the ground at the time had a capacity a lot less than 50k, but they've always had 50k there...

Nonsense

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:10 - Mar 6 with 6627 viewsblueytheblue

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:04 - Mar 6 by dgt73

Nonsense

Which bit? The capacity was upped after Keegan joined them so that's not "nonsense". Had workmates in the past claimed they've had 50? Yes. Sadly I didn't think to record and either produce a transcript or had a mp3 made...

In terms of on and off the pitch they're not really that big a club. Too big for the Championship, at best average in the Premiership.

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:17 - Mar 6 with 6595 viewsdgt73

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:10 - Mar 6 by blueytheblue

Which bit? The capacity was upped after Keegan joined them so that's not "nonsense". Had workmates in the past claimed they've had 50? Yes. Sadly I didn't think to record and either produce a transcript or had a mp3 made...

In terms of on and off the pitch they're not really that big a club. Too big for the Championship, at best average in the Premiership.

The bit about workmates- so 1 or 2 work mates make a ridiculous statement and all of a sudden it's what all the Geordie nation believes. I was there when the Swans lost 3-0 in the FA cup at St James back in the 90's and the attendance was about 34,000 due to redevelopment.
Oh come on in terms of size just as big as Spurs, Everton, villa, man city......and if that's average I'll eat my hat.

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:21 - Mar 6 with 6569 viewsblueytheblue

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:17 - Mar 6 by dgt73

The bit about workmates- so 1 or 2 work mates make a ridiculous statement and all of a sudden it's what all the Geordie nation believes. I was there when the Swans lost 3-0 in the FA cup at St James back in the 90's and the attendance was about 34,000 due to redevelopment.
Oh come on in terms of size just as big as Spurs, Everton, villa, man city......and if that's average I'll eat my hat.

And I stated the whole geordie nation believes that?

Sadly, as football finances show, crowds aren't really that relevant anymore. TV money dwarfs ticket money. Are Newcastle in the big club group for global merchandise, global revenue? Of course not. Passionate local crowd, sure but that's about it.

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:25 - Mar 6 with 6547 viewsdgt73

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:21 - Mar 6 by blueytheblue

And I stated the whole geordie nation believes that?

Sadly, as football finances show, crowds aren't really that relevant anymore. TV money dwarfs ticket money. Are Newcastle in the big club group for global merchandise, global revenue? Of course not. Passionate local crowd, sure but that's about it.

Are man city a big club for global merchandise ? And if that's your measuring tape to judge what makes a big club.....then where do the likes of Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday stand ?
You mentioned your workmates not me............
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 17:28]

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 17:42 - Mar 6 with 6489 viewsMrSwerve

NSR - The True Geordie on Bournemouth loss on 16:54 - Mar 6 by Darran

Deserve better?

They don't deserve anymore than anyone else,fat Geordie c*nts.

Indeed, fukum.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024