Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be 18:07 - Mar 5 with 9658 viewsClinton

Great feet, lovely passer of the ball, puts in a challenge. Enjoyed watching him today.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:10 - Mar 5 with 4452 viewsEdmundo

Did nothing wrong, didn't give the ball away and tried to play attacking football 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:13 - Mar 5 with 4426 viewshydraulicjack

And what a pass to Gylfi for the goal he didn't even look up he is high quality let's hope he keeps it up.. he changed the game another inspired substitution by Alan Curtis

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:22 - Mar 5 with 4356 viewsskippyjack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:13 - Mar 5 by hydraulicjack

And what a pass to Gylfi for the goal he didn't even look up he is high quality let's hope he keeps it up.. he changed the game another inspired substitution by Alan Curtis

Another superb call from Curt

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:24 - Mar 5 with 4318 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:22 - Mar 5 by skippyjack

Another superb call from Curt

Why the absolute clusterf*ck didn't he start??????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:28 - Mar 5 with 4272 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:24 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Why the absolute clusterf*ck didn't he start??????

Add to that list Kingsley. I bet he was watching Taylor's performance thinking "what does that **** have to do before he is dropped?".

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:32 - Mar 5 with 4221 viewsDr_Winston

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:28 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Add to that list Kingsley. I bet he was watching Taylor's performance thinking "what does that **** have to do before he is dropped?".

Fer, Barrow and Kingsley have all staked strong claims for starting berths lately. Certainly there's not a chance in hell that Ki should be getting back into the starting lineup soon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:37 - Mar 5 with 4164 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:32 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Fer, Barrow and Kingsley have all staked strong claims for starting berths lately. Certainly there's not a chance in hell that Ki should be getting back into the starting lineup soon.

Today J mate I saw the line up and thought "we're f*cked".
Leon should be benched for emergency use only, Cork should be the DMF , Leroy Fer box to box with Siggy in front of them and two able wingers. Why did we change a winning side FFS???

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:48 - Mar 5 with 4099 viewsDr_Winston

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:37 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Leon should be benched for emergency use only, Cork should be the DMF , Leroy Fer box to box with Siggy in front of them and two able wingers. Why did we change a winning side FFS???

Probably because it had always been the plan to do so and the players would have trained accordingly.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:50 - Mar 5 with 4061 viewsymaohyd

As safety looms, ( thank goodness ) and the analysis of the season begins, it will be difficult to gauge how well the club coped with the most difficult period they have faced since being in the prem.

Stories around why, Dyer went, Monk arguably kept on too long (I say that with a heavy heart) but things clearly weren't right.

HJ flying off to South America..it all became a bit of a mess.

Two things however stand out as a plus point.

Having a man of Alan Curtis' stature, knowledge etc as part of the club has proved to be invaluable. I found it strange today that it was very much Curt and Dave Adams again rather than Curt and Guidolin's coaching team, not sure what's going on there?

Secondly the Swans once again have a knack of pulling off a transfer master stroke. To start with, our transfer activity in the summer, wasn't far off being a disaster, so there are lessons to be learned.

However getting rid of an ars ehole like Shelvey for £12 mill, in the process enabling us to sign Paloschi and Fer was a masterstroke. It reminds me of getting rid of Graham and all his baggage.

Fer looks class.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:53 - Mar 5 with 4039 viewsPrivate_Partz

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:48 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Probably because it had always been the plan to do so and the players would have trained accordingly.

Indeed and this is quite promising. Despite a sh!te season we are now arguing who should be in in the starting lineup. Leroy is a good player but has form for falling out of favour. I hope it does not happen here and he becomes a firm favourite. I like what am seeing so far.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 18:54]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:53 - Mar 5 with 4020 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:48 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Two DMF's played at home against Norwich screams insecurity. Are most of our players unable to play more than once a week?

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:56 - Mar 5 with 4005 viewsDr_Winston

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:53 - Mar 5 by Private_Partz

Indeed and this is quite promising. Despite a sh!te season we are now arguing who should be in in the starting lineup. Leroy is a good player but has form for falling out of favour. I hope it does not happen here and he becomes a firm favourite. I like what am seeing so far.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 18:54]

Just get to the summer and see where we are.

The managerial situation is one that'll have to be sorted within days of the season finishing. Everything else will pan from that.

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:58 - Mar 5 with 3991 viewsPrivate_Partz

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:53 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Two DMF's played at home against Norwich screams insecurity. Are most of our players unable to play more than once a week?

It is being cautious due to our current predicament. I agree with you though. I wish we had been more adventurous today. It has paid off however and I hope to see us become more attack orientated as we approach the safety line. If indeed we do.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:58 - Mar 5 with 3990 viewsjackedup

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:37 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I am not sure that Fer has the fitness to play well for the full 90 minutes weekly. It's best that Britton is used until a goal is badly needed.
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 19:01 - Mar 5 with 3964 viewsDr_Winston

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:58 - Mar 5 by Private_Partz

It is being cautious due to our current predicament. I agree with you though. I wish we had been more adventurous today. It has paid off however and I hope to see us become more attack orientated as we approach the safety line. If indeed we do.

Hopefully we'll see more of the high energy, attacking football Guidolin has a reputation for once we're more secure in our position.

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 19:01 - Mar 5 with 3963 viewsDavillin

In reference to the thread title, look at the first photograph at this URL:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35675885

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 19:15 - Mar 5 with 3879 viewsgiantstoneater

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:56 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

The managerial situation is one that'll have to be sorted within days of the season finishing. Everything else will pan from that.

One game at a time sweet .....!!!
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:02 - Mar 5 with 3707 viewsdougie

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:13 - Mar 5 by hydraulicjack

Another board signing... Thank god this time as he has definately helped towards our safety. No way was it the dons signing
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:05 - Mar 5 with 3683 viewsDr_Winston

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:02 - Mar 5 by dougie

Another board signing... Thank god this time as he has definately helped towards our safety. No way was it the dons signing

Why not?

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:08 - Mar 5 with 3652 viewsGowerjack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 19:01 - Mar 5 by Davillin

In reference to the thread title, look at the first photograph at this URL:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35675885

Shelvey has always struck me as a man who could start an arguement in an empty room.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 20:11]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:12 - Mar 5 with 3598 viewsvetchonian

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:50 - Mar 5 by ymaohyd

As safety looms, ( thank goodness ) and the analysis of the season begins, it will be difficult to gauge how well the club coped with the most difficult period they have faced since being in the prem.

Stories around why, Dyer went, Monk arguably kept on too long (I say that with a heavy heart) but things clearly weren't right.

HJ flying off to South America..it all became a bit of a mess.

Two things however stand out as a plus point.

Having a man of Alan Curtis' stature, knowledge etc as part of the club has proved to be invaluable. I found it strange today that it was very much Curt and Dave Adams again rather than Curt and Guidolin's coaching team, not sure what's going on there?

Secondly the Swans once again have a knack of pulling off a transfer master stroke. To start with, our transfer activity in the summer, wasn't far off being a disaster, so there are lessons to be learned.

However getting rid of an ars ehole like Shelvey for £12 mill, in the process enabling us to sign Paloschi and Fer was a masterstroke. It reminds me of getting rid of Graham and all his baggage.

Fer looks class.

Did anyone else notice the "discussions " between Curt and rthe Italian no 2 if got a bit heated I wonder what was going on . Maybe Curt wanted to keep attacking whilst the Italians thought of defending

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:12 - Mar 5 with 3595 viewsBournedore

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:56 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

Rodgers will be back in charge. It's already been agreed if we stay up.
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:14 - Mar 5 with 3567 viewsLoyal

Guidolin won't be there at the end of the season for sure.
If he was that much of a wanted manager by Huw he would have given him longer than 5 months on league one managers wages.

Stop gap for the return of BR.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:15 - Mar 5 with 3556 viewsDr_Winston

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:12 - Mar 5 by Bournedore

Wouldn't surprise me.

As long as it's him and not the "surely won't be long before he's sacked" Martinez.

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:23 - Mar 5 with 3503 viewsHuw57

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:12 - Mar 5 by Bournedore

How do you know that?

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024