Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be 18:07 - Mar 5 with 9661 viewsClinton

Great feet, lovely passer of the ball, puts in a challenge. Enjoyed watching him today.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:25 - Mar 5 with 2672 viewsmagicdaps10

Rodgers back, im kind of expecting it myself aslong as we stay up.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:28 - Mar 5 with 2657 viewsDrizzy

Fer is still cack but played well today. Spent a lot of the game on his arse mind.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:31 - Mar 5 with 2620 viewsLandore_Jack

Merson was praising Shelvey today.

#backtojack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:35 - Mar 5 with 2582 viewsKilkennyjack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:28 - Mar 5 by Drizzy

Fer is still cack but played well today. Spent a lot of the game on his arse mind.

Fer was excellent today, critical to our win.

Beware of the Risen People

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:48 - Mar 5 with 2516 viewslegoman

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:24 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Why the absolute clusterf*ck didn't he start??????

I suspect the die was cast before last Wednesday v Arsenal, except that at the Emirates our "second string" actually out-performed a number of the so called "first team" fannies. As a consequence the likes of Leroy Fer may not have been started because they may have been "tired" after Wednesday. Damn my eyes, Fer has been outstanding the last two outings and looks like a player who not only has the innate ability but actually wants to be on the pitch and these are the two most obvious reasons why he MUST start next few games.

To be frank, I'm a bit concerned about Guidolin's negative defensive approach. The PL demands an attacking mentality and its certainly what the average fan wants.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:49 - Mar 5 with 2508 viewsFlashberryjack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:24 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Why the absolute clusterf*ck didn't he start??????

Leon.....Leon ......Leon.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:54 - Mar 5 with 2477 viewsGowerjack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:31 - Mar 5 by Landore_Jack

One w anker praising another.

Nothing to see here.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:57 - Mar 5 with 2457 viewssully49

It gives me great satisfaction to think of JJS being relegated.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 21:00 - Mar 5 with 2443 viewsGowerjack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:57 - Mar 5 by sully49

It gives me great satisfaction to think of JJS being relegated.

Yep.

Joy, deep deep Joy.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 21:59 - Mar 5 with 2262 viewsmonmouth

The Newcastle fans think Shelvey was the only one trying today.

The others must have been astonishing in not giving a shit.

Apparently his assist was 'pass of the season'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 22:10 - Mar 5 with 2230 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 18:50 - Mar 5 by ymaohyd

As safety looms, ( thank goodness ) and the analysis of the season begins, it will be difficult to gauge how well the club coped with the most difficult period they have faced since being in the prem.

Stories around why, Dyer went, Monk arguably kept on too long (I say that with a heavy heart) but things clearly weren't right.

HJ flying off to South America..it all became a bit of a mess.

Two things however stand out as a plus point.

Having a man of Alan Curtis' stature, knowledge etc as part of the club has proved to be invaluable. I found it strange today that it was very much Curt and Dave Adams again rather than Curt and Guidolin's coaching team, not sure what's going on there?

Secondly the Swans once again have a knack of pulling off a transfer master stroke. To start with, our transfer activity in the summer, wasn't far off being a disaster, so there are lessons to be learned.

However getting rid of an ars ehole like Shelvey for £12 mill, in the process enabling us to sign Paloschi and Fer was a masterstroke. It reminds me of getting rid of Graham and all his baggage.

Fer looks class.

Bravo sir

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 22:55 - Mar 5 with 2128 viewsjackedup

As safety looms, ( thank goodness ) and the analysis of the season begins, it will be difficult to gauge how well the club coped with the most difficult period they have faced since being in the prem.

Stories around why, Dyer went, Monk arguably kept on too long (I say that with a heavy heart) but things clearly weren't right.

Having a man of Alan Curtis' stature, knowledge etc as part of the club has proved to be invaluable. I found it strange today that it was very much Curt and Dave Adams again rather than Curt and Guidolin's coaching team, not sure what's going on there?

Secondly the Swans once again have a knack of pulling off a transfer master stroke. To start with, our transfer activity in the summer, wasn't far off being a disaster, so there are lessons to be learned.

However getting rid of an ars ehole like Shelvey for £12 mill, in the process enabling us to sign Paloschi and Fer was a masterstroke. It reminds me of getting rid of Graham and all his baggage.

Fer looks class.

I agree as probably most would in retrospect that Shelvey sale was great business.

But I don't understand this criticism for letting Dyer go on loan. When was the last time he's been productive for an entire season, or even after the first half dozen matches?
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 00:14 - Mar 6 with 2060 viewscontroversial_jack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:23 - Mar 5 by Huw57

How do you know that?

He doesn't , he's full of shit!
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 00:52 - Mar 6 with 2009 viewsicecoldjack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 22:55 - Mar 5 by jackedup

I agree as probably most would in retrospect that Shelvey sale was great business.

But I don't understand this criticism for letting Dyer go on loan. When was the last time he's been productive for an entire season, or even after the first half dozen matches?

When have any of our players been productive over a season?

Dyer would have played his part when the chips were down, just like 7th choice Leon did this season.
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 01:09 - Mar 6 with 1972 viewsymaohyd

What?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 01:48 - Mar 6 with 1897 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 01:09 - Mar 6 by ymaohyd

What?

Don't fret yma. He wasn't even there

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 05:44 - Mar 6 with 1824 viewsAussieSwan

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 20:31 - Mar 5 by Landore_Jack

Merson seems to have a real dislike for Swansea and our players. Always raves on about how selling Shelvey to Newcastle was suicidal

I say that going off his SkySports articles/predictions - don't live in UK hence I don't get to see him on TV, but are his TV comments more of the same?
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 5:46]

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 07:36 - Mar 6 with 1773 viewsymaohyd

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 22:55 - Mar 5 by jackedup

Wasn't criticising Dyer going on loan highlighting the nature of it and the allegations of what was going on behind the scenes.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Leroy Fer the player JJS would like to be on 07:37 - Mar 6 with 1773 viewsTownhill_Hilton

I really like Fer. Hope the move gets made permanent in the summer.
Leroy Fer the player JJS would like to be on 08:15 - Mar 6 with 1738 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Leroy Fer the player JJS would like to be on 07:37 - Mar 6 by Townhill_Hilton

I really like Fer. Hope the move gets made permanent in the summer.

I agree, either him or wijnaldrum from newcastle a great box to box midfielder
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 08:24 - Mar 6 with 1725 viewsjack247

Fer has played for us 3 times and done well each time. I presume you are judging him on his career to date? I thought he was crack when we signed him too, but he has been anything but....
Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 08:24 - Mar 6 with 1721 viewsLandore_Jack

Merson summarizing the Newcastle game:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/newcastle-united/1019
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 8:25]

#backtojack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 08:42 - Mar 6 with 1676 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 05:44 - Mar 6 by AussieSwan

Merson seems to have a real dislike for Swansea and our players. Always raves on about how selling Shelvey to Newcastle was suicidal

I say that going off his SkySports articles/predictions - don't live in UK hence I don't get to see him on TV, but are his TV comments more of the same?
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 5:46]

He must have meant Newcastle BUYING JJS was suicidal. It's almost like we've thrown a giant millstone round the neck of a drowning man

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 09:26 - Mar 6 with 1611 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alternative thread title - Leroy Fer - the player Kemy Agustein wanted to be (sorry Blaze, couldn't resist )

Leroy Fer, the player JJS would like to be on 09:39 - Mar 6 with 1577 viewsStarsky

Fer looks class.

Some very pertinent points here.
Huw will see how Guidolin's influence compares with Curt's whilst he's been laid up in hospital.
From the outside looking in... Curt achieved victories against Watford, Arsenal & Norwich, since Guidolin's been over here.
If the board think that the Itallians haven't really added anything to our survival then they'll be thanked at the end of the season, given a staying up bonus and be gone.
My reservations are were too negative when Guido sets our team up.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 9:40]

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024