Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! 11:26 - Nov 30 with 2773 viewsLoyal

By 90 % of Swans supporters according to Dan who rings talk sport too often.
Jeez ....

Celebrating a full strength Leeds getting knocked out of the EFL by a second string Liverpool side last night and Monk is the new Messiah, utter bollox.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:31 - Nov 30 with 1978 viewsMurph75

It wasn't a full strength Leeds team. Their top goal scorer was on the bench for a start.

I'm not sticking up for Monk in anyway shape or form, all I say is you don't finish 8th in the premier league by accident.

I don't understand all the hate towards him. It didn't work out and he's moved on. Maybe others on here should try the same?
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:41 - Nov 30 with 1952 viewsfather_jack

often wonder how the laudrup regime might have fared if hed managed to have shipped monk out like intended.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:42 - Nov 30 with 1947 viewsMurph75

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:41 - Nov 30 by father_jack

often wonder how the laudrup regime might have fared if hed managed to have shipped monk out like intended.

I think Monk was the least of his problems.
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:42 - Nov 30 with 1945 viewsPegojack

I firmly believe we would have been relegated last season if we hadn't got rid when we did.

I also like, respect and admire him for all he did during his time as a player for us previously.

I don't think those two opinions contradict each other in any way.
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:52 - Nov 30 with 1916 viewsGreatBritton

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:42 - Nov 30 by Pegojack

I firmly believe we would have been relegated last season if we hadn't got rid when we did.

I also like, respect and admire him for all he did during his time as a player for us previously.

Exactly that.

Unfortunately, I think Bradley is going to look as gormless as Monk did in the end in a few games time
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:53 - Nov 30 with 1914 viewspencoedjack

Totally agree with all of that post
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:54 - Nov 30 with 1906 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Hear, hear.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 12:46 - Nov 30 with 1767 viewsjack247

100%
Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 12:50 - Nov 30 with 1750 viewsDarran

Fùck him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:05 - Nov 30 with 1713 viewsLandore_Jack

Monk contributed to his own downfall. E.g. player selection and tactics.

HJ and the scouting team are responsible for the poor player recruitment that season.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2016 13:06]

#backtojack

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:26 - Nov 30 with 1657 viewsDarran

Tell ew summin else too all these MOT tweets he's making makes him look like a big hairy MOT.

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:30 - Nov 30 with 1639 viewsJackfath

Does MOT stand for anything?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:32 - Nov 30 with 1632 viewsbuilthjack

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:30 - Nov 30 by Jackfath

It's Leeds anthen isn't it?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:39 - Nov 30 with 1608 viewsjasper_T

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:52 - Nov 30 by GreatBritton

Exactly that.

Unfortunately, I think Bradley is going to look as gormless as Monk did in the end in a few games time

He had that look about him an hour into his first game. Eyes glazed over and Curt shouting in his ear trying to wake him up.

Fair play to Garry at least it took him a year to run out of ideas.
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:49 - Nov 30 with 1584 viewsMurph75

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:26 - Nov 30 by Darran

Tell ew summin else too all these MOT tweets he's making makes him look like a big hairy MOT.

For sure.
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:54 - Nov 30 with 1568 viewsexiledclaseboy

What's undeniable is that the team, squad and performance levels are now significantly worse than they were when Monk was here.

For sure. As they say.

Poll: Tory leader

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:55 - Nov 30 with 1565 viewsLeonWasGod

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 11:31 - Nov 30 by Murph75

It wasn't a full strength Leeds team. Their top goal scorer was on the bench for a start.

I'm not sticking up for Monk in anyway shape or form, all I say is you don't finish 8th in the premier league by accident.

I don't understand all the hate towards him. It didn't work out and he's moved on. Maybe others on here should try the same?

You don't understand the hate towards him? You've been on here how long and you haven't worked out that the PS jilted lover syndrome kicks in when a manager leaves. Martinez, Rodgers, Laudrup, Monk - all successful with us, all irrationally hated by the (hopefully) minority. It's what makes this place special (needs?).
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:16 - Nov 30 with 1521 viewsDarran

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:30 - Nov 30 by Jackfath

Marching On Together apparently. I didn't know either I had to ask someone on here.

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:16 - Nov 30 with 1520 viewsjasper_T

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:54 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

What's undeniable is that the team, squad and performance levels are now significantly worse than they were when Monk was here.

For sure. As they say.

I wouldn't say we're playing significantly worse than the Bournemouth, Villa, Leicester etc. games in the first half of last season, and we even took points out of two of those.

A bit worse, maybe, but we were dire to watch then, too.
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:18 - Nov 30 with 1516 viewsDarran

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 13:54 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

For sure. As they say.

and to think Frankie was making strides into the Swansea Way too.

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:22 - Nov 30 with 1504 viewsJackfath

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:16 - Nov 30 by Darran

Marching On Together apparently. I didn't know either I had to ask someone on here.

Thank you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:24 - Nov 30 with 1497 viewsjasper_T

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:18 - Nov 30 by Darran

and to think Frankie was making strides into the Swansea Way too.

You think so? Not sure many would agree but you're welcome to your opinions.
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:30 - Nov 30 with 1485 views34dfgdf54

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:16 - Nov 30 by jasper_T

I wouldn't say we're playing significantly worse than the Bournemouth, Villa, Leicester etc. games in the first half of last season, and we even took points out of two of those.

A bit worse, maybe, but we were dire to watch then, too.

This.
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:33 - Nov 30 with 1472 viewspencoedjack

Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:24 - Nov 30 by jasper_T

You think so? Not sure many would agree but you're welcome to your opinions.

I certainly would ....
Apparently Garry monk is sadly missed ! on 14:43 - Nov 30 with 1449 views34dfgdf54

Not that he will give one ounce of sh*t what I think, but I can never forgive Monk for what he did to us.

Under Martinez, Rodgers, Laudrup and even to some extent Sousa who got us organised, we had a unique playing style compared to others at the same level at us, we even passed Arsenal off the park a few times.

As a rookie coach, he took it upon himself to coach out any of what was once a quality playing style. Bought absolute garbage behind the scenes like Beattie etc. The moment the board took him on without even interviewing anyone else, it was obvious the priorities had changed for the board.

We struggled under Laudrup that season, Uefa Cup took it's toll, it happens to most clubs who get into that position, so I didn't have any complaints about the sacking as we needed a boost from somewhere, but the football we played under him I wouldn't have dreamed of a Swansea side playing like that in my lifetime. Quality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024