Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chadli 15:11 - Aug 11 with 7091 viewsAl_Bundy

Rumoured Chadli has agreed personal terms to join us..

Is this a Ferdy?
Chadli on 15:18 - Aug 11 with 5338 viewsmonmouth

I just don't think he's very good, but there we go.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chadli on 15:20 - Aug 11 with 5303 viewsjojaca

Stop reading newsnow.

Even when you know, you never know?

Chadli on 15:20 - Aug 11 with 5295 viewsoldcob

Chadli on 15:18 - Aug 11 by monmouth

Blows hot and cold. I think he needs to be loved.
Chadli on 15:22 - Aug 11 with 5279 viewsraynor94

Chadli on 15:18 - Aug 11 by monmouth

Same here, overrated in my opinion

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Chadli on 15:37 - Aug 11 with 5149 viewsTummer_from_Texas

His issues with Pulis' preseason training challenges in Austria give me pause, as well as the murmors that PC preferred other options. Hope this is being done with Clement fully on board.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Chadli on 15:42 - Aug 11 with 5099 viewsJokeren1943

Chadli on 15:37 - Aug 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

His issues with Pulis' preseason training challenges in Austria give me pause, as well as the murmors that PC preferred other options. Hope this is being done with Clement fully on board.

Good player. If the price is fine go after him.
Chadli on 15:44 - Aug 11 with 5066 viewsShonky

Chadli on 15:20 - Aug 11 by jojaca

Stop reading newsnow.

Is that a skiing advisory service?

Its just a ride...

Chadli on 16:21 - Aug 11 with 4779 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I think he'd work well in a 3 up top, roaming with ayew and Abraham
Login to get fewer ads

Chadli on 16:30 - Aug 11 with 4699 viewsSwansea93

I'd be happy if he signed.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Chadli on 16:31 - Aug 11 with 4679 viewspencoedjack

Chadli on 15:42 - Aug 11 by Jokeren1943

Good player. If the price is fine go after him.

Yep not the quoted 25 million
Chadli on 16:57 - Aug 11 with 4524 viewsJokeren1943

Chadli on 16:31 - Aug 11 by pencoedjack

Yep not the quoted 25 million

The new TV contract makes him worth around 15-20 million.

If this is the price sign him.
Chadli on 17:03 - Aug 11 with 4452 viewsTheKirkyLife

At Spurs I always felt he was a player who contributed well just as the team got better he was left behind. He was a winger who can score with both his feet and head which is rare.

I honestly think any winger/creative type will struggle in a Pulis side - it's just not his style. I don't remember a single creative player thriving under him at Stoke, Palace or Brom now.

He's had a poor year and I feel Swansea would be an excellent fit. Most certainly not as a Gylfi 'replacement' and most certainly not at over £15 million though.
Chadli on 17:06 - Aug 11 with 4429 viewsmax936

I've sort of changed my mind on him to, he struggled to get games at Spurs and then WBA last season then his problems with Pulis, so you have to wonder, he sometimes seems to run up his own arse on times as well on the other hand we've seen him turn in dangerous performances for defences in games so he's got it in him, its a tough one, but we seem to buy this type of player and very often it works for us. so its Hobson's choice.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 17:10]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chadli on 17:07 - Aug 11 with 4423 viewsJokeren1943

Chadli on 17:03 - Aug 11 by TheKirkyLife

At Spurs I always felt he was a player who contributed well just as the team got better he was left behind. He was a winger who can score with both his feet and head which is rare.

I honestly think any winger/creative type will struggle in a Pulis side - it's just not his style. I don't remember a single creative player thriving under him at Stoke, Palace or Brom now.

He's had a poor year and I feel Swansea would be an excellent fit. Most certainly not as a Gylfi 'replacement' and most certainly not at over £15 million though.

maybe 20 m is to much. Saw him in Tottenham a few years ago and thought he was quality,

May wonder what style of Fodball the manager wanna play in Swansea in 2017-2018?
Chadli on 17:26 - Aug 11 with 4271 viewsLoyal

Players are agreeing terms all the time with many clubs, I am reliably told half of those are never published and most of those never happen. You can actually agree terms with a club before any of the paperwork is rolling.

Kenwynne Jones is a prime example.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chadli on 17:30 - Aug 11 with 4252 viewsawayjack

He can be a real threat and dictate a match but does seem inconsistent. If PC can get him to for it on a consistent basis be good signing. Very different to Siggy.
Chadli on 18:39 - Aug 11 with 3952 views3swan

Comment from a Baggies mate of mine in the week.

On his day a very good player.

Not many of those days though
Chadli on 18:56 - Aug 11 with 3853 viewsmax936

Chadli on 18:39 - Aug 11 by 3swan

Comment from a Baggies mate of mine in the week.

On his day a very good player.

Not many of those days though

Yep, he seems quite hot and cold, shame really has he's another who has talent but hasn't really hit the headlines regularly.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chadli on 18:58 - Aug 11 with 3841 viewsEasternJack

Unfortunately I do believe this one. PC mentioned that they have the deals lined up ready to pull the trigger once Siggy goes.

Totally underwhelmed by this one.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Chadli on 03:10 - Aug 12 with 3394 viewsDJack

On a personal level I'm happy with this as I believe that he is is a Swansea City signing. Yes he looks a bit underwhelming but I believe(hope) that we can be the catalyst for his future renaissance. (please don't confuse this with a previous post using the same word)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Chadli on 04:02 - Aug 12 with 3357 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm beginning to wonder just how much influence PC has. Most of our targets seem to be longstanding ones. Don't fancy this one.
Chadli on 04:48 - Aug 12 with 3339 viewsNirvana

Chadli on 17:03 - Aug 11 by TheKirkyLife

Agree 100%, Kirky.

I think Chadli is a decent player and he has skills, but £15m is even pushing it for me.

I think he is worth what West Brom paid for him last season, and anymore than that is foolish on our part. It's been quite the summer, though, so I guess he's technically worth it.

But, I'd be looking at a lot of other players before Chadli if I had £40m or whatever to spend, that's for sure.
Chadli on 08:54 - Aug 12 with 3093 viewsicecoldjack

Great, we were missing an inconsistant winger at the club.
Chadli on 09:19 - Aug 12 with 3006 viewsThornburyswan

A bit meh for me - not dissimilar to Shelvey in my eyes, on his day a match winner but very inconsistent & needs to be loved/played or a tantrum is never far away
Chadli on 09:29 - Aug 12 with 2975 viewsoldcob

Chadli on 09:19 - Aug 12 by Thornburyswan

A bit meh for me - not dissimilar to Shelvey in my eyes, on his day a match winner but very inconsistent & needs to be loved/played or a tantrum is never far away

If you found a player who played on top form every game I think you'll find he's out of our financial range.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024