Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Membership Figures 10:51 - Aug 24 with 9127 viewsDafyddHuw

Anyone know what the Trust membership figures are before August 1st and after?

Be interesting to see how many have not renewed after the vote to accept the Yanks' offer.
Trust Membership Figures on 13:03 - Aug 24 with 7280 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I did not renew because of the result of the vote. I did not renew because I think The Trust have been shown to be a manipulative organisation, deliberately deceiving the fans on multiple issues. They are a disgrace.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trust Membership Figures on 13:10 - Aug 24 with 7266 viewsPegojack

Trust Membership Figures on 13:03 - Aug 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I did not renew because of the result of the vote. I did not renew because I think The Trust have been shown to be a manipulative organisation, deliberately deceiving the fans on multiple issues. They are a disgrace.

I strongly disagree, and have renewed my membership.

I shall be prompting the Trust, and holding it accountable, to continue to do the best it can to safeguard the interests of the football club and the true fans of Swansea City .
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 13:11]
Trust Membership Figures on 13:13 - Aug 24 with 7256 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Trust Membership Figures on 13:10 - Aug 24 by Pegojack

I shall be prompting the Trust, and holding it accountable, to continue to do the best it can to safeguard the interests of the football club and the true fans of Swansea City .

How are you holding it accountable for not doing the best it can do to safeguard the interests of the football club and the true fans of Swansea City after the Americans took over in the manner they did?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trust Membership Figures on 13:26 - Aug 24 with 7238 viewsPegojack

Trust Membership Figures on 13:13 - Aug 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How are you holding it accountable for not doing the best it can do to safeguard the interests of the football club and the true fans of Swansea City after the Americans took over in the manner they did?

By attending meetings, asking questions, raising issues, sending them e-mails if required, possibly attempting to get elected myself next year.

You know, getting involved and not carping on the sidelines and on internet forums.
Trust Membership Figures on 13:39 - Aug 24 with 7224 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Membership Figures on 13:26 - Aug 24 by Pegojack

By attending meetings, asking questions, raising issues, sending them e-mails if required, possibly attempting to get elected myself next year.

You know, getting involved and not carping on the sidelines and on internet forums.

I'd like to see you on the Trust Mike. Good move.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust Membership Figures on 13:56 - Aug 24 with 7203 viewsDafyddHuw

Trust Membership Figures on 13:10 - Aug 24 by Pegojack

Thing is tho Shadwell, if I was the 2nd biggest holder of shares in a multi-million pound company, and all the other directors got together behind my back to sell the company, I'd be feckin bouncing, as, presumably, would you.

But not so the Trust for some reason. It totally failed to " do the best it can to safeguard the interests of the football club and the true fans of Swansea City". In fact, just the opposite.

But I echo THe Res' comments. I tend to follow your posts cos you come out with very sensible stuff, and I'd love to see you on the Trust board, even though I disagree strongly with you on this particular issue.
Trust Membership Figures on 14:13 - Aug 24 with 7177 viewsPegojack

Trust Membership Figures on 13:56 - Aug 24 by DafyddHuw

Thing is tho Shadwell, if I was the 2nd biggest holder of shares in a multi-million pound company, and all the other directors got together behind my back to sell the company, I'd be feckin bouncing, as, presumably, would you.

But not so the Trust for some reason. It totally failed to " do the best it can to safeguard the interests of the football club and the true fans of Swansea City". In fact, just the opposite.

But I echo THe Res' comments. I tend to follow your posts cos you come out with very sensible stuff, and I'd love to see you on the Trust board, even though I disagree strongly with you on this particular issue.

I was really torn about which way to vote, like many people on here, I suppose.

On the one hand, I WAS feckin bouncing about what the sell outs did and I hate the bast*rds for it. On the other hand, and what just shaded it, was the thought that we could lose or run out of money, and end up with nothing, so I reluctantly decided to go with the deal. It's far from perfect, but it does put some money in the coffers and protects our financial rights with regards to our remaining shares going forward.

I don't swallow all the partnership b*llshit and I think there's a big role for the Trust in keeping a beady eye on the Yanks, not being a lapdog. I will certainly do all I can to oppose giving any of the money back in schemes suggested by the majority owners.
Trust Membership Figures on 14:53 - Aug 24 with 7130 viewsoldcob

Trust Membership Figures on 14:13 - Aug 24 by Pegojack

On the one hand, I WAS feckin bouncing about what the sell outs did and I hate the bast*rds for it. On the other hand, and what just shaded it, was the thought that we could lose or run out of money, and end up with nothing, so I reluctantly decided to go with the deal. It's far from perfect, but it does put some money in the coffers and protects our financial rights with regards to our remaining shares going forward.

I don't swallow all the partnership b*llshit and I think there's a big role for the Trust in keeping a beady eye on the Yanks, not being a lapdog. I will certainly do all I can to oppose giving any of the money back in schemes suggested by the majority owners.

I've not received renewal forms this year, but when I do I WILL rejoin. Only then should I be able to praise or criticise. Easiest thing in the world to be on the outside looking in and criticising. If you want change, do it from the INSIDE.
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Membership Figures on 15:01 - Aug 24 with 7103 viewsPegojack

Trust Membership Figures on 14:53 - Aug 24 by oldcob

I've not received renewal forms this year, but when I do I WILL rejoin. Only then should I be able to praise or criticise. Easiest thing in the world to be on the outside looking in and criticising. If you want change, do it from the INSIDE.

Spot on.
Trust Membership Figures on 15:04 - Aug 24 with 7097 viewscockneyswan

Trust Membership Figures on 13:56 - Aug 24 by DafyddHuw

This.

I can't stop myself believing there has been some very shady deals done between the sellouts and the trust. All very disappointing.
Trust Membership Figures on 16:36 - Aug 24 with 7021 viewsDarran

Trust Membership Figures on 13:39 - Aug 24 by TheResurrection

I'd like to see you on the Trust Mike. Good move.

I'd like to see you on the Trust too Christopher.

Next election I'm nominating you. Good move.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trust Membership Figures on 20:16 - Aug 24 with 6880 viewsxmastree

Trust Membership Figures on 13:03 - Aug 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many years had you been a member then ?
Trust Membership Figures on 20:29 - Aug 24 with 6856 viewsQJumpingJack

When is Huw Jenkins going to give his story on the sale?
He promsied to tell once last season was over.
Perhaps he could explain in his column vs Newcastle?
Trust Membership Figures on 21:00 - Aug 24 with 6829 viewsLoyal

Trust Membership Figures on 14:13 - Aug 24 by Pegojack

I can't see what difference the Americans have made based in not investing anything to date.
No different to the sell outs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust Membership Figures on 21:59 - Aug 24 with 6787 viewsJackflack

Trust Membership Figures on 14:53 - Aug 24 by oldcob

Well, the membership lapsed end of July, so I think there's something wrong there Oldcob

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Trust Membership Figures on 22:32 - Aug 24 with 6762 viewsSwanseajill

Trust Membership Figures on 21:59 - Aug 24 by Jackflack

Well, the membership lapsed end of July, so I think there's something wrong there Oldcob

I believe you can download membership forms from the internet. Or as I did, join at the Trust pod before a home game.
My memory isn't so hot but I recall DYSS mentioned back in the day that he was never a Trust member.
??
Trust Membership Figures on 22:40 - Aug 24 with 6740 viewsSgorioFruit

Save yourself a tenner guys

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Trust Membership Figures on 23:07 - Aug 24 with 6719 viewsMartyrman57

Past its usefulness i'm afraid. I shall not be renewing.
Trust Membership Figures on 23:16 - Aug 24 with 6702 viewsSwanzay

What part of the the Trust is about to have millions in the kitty can't people grasp due to the vote and sale? There is no longer a need for members to pay a membership!

£10 is nothing compared to £6m or what ever Huw J etc pays for the % of shares!

What a feckin mess!
Trust Membership Figures on 09:08 - Aug 25 with 6621 viewsMeraki

Trust Membership Figures on 23:16 - Aug 24 by Swanzay

What part of the the Trust is about to have millions in the kitty can't people grasp due to the vote and sale? There is no longer a need for members to pay a membership!

£10 is nothing compared to £6m or what ever Huw J etc pays for the % of shares!

What a feckin mess!

Its incase it goes tits up? Which they are meant to be there to prevent.
Trust Membership Figures on 09:42 - Aug 25 with 6591 viewsUxbridge

A letter from the chairman will be sent out this week to all 2016/17 members, along with a renewal form.

Can also join online or download the forms at http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/join-the-trust/. There's also a standing order form here if want to join automatically each year.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Trust Membership Figures on 09:55 - Aug 25 with 6567 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I have renewed my membership as per usual.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Trust Membership Figures on 10:24 - Aug 25 with 6537 viewsTheResurrection

Trust Membership Figures on 09:42 - Aug 25 by Uxbridge

A letter from the chairman will be sent out this week to all 2016/17 members, along with a renewal form.

Can also join online or download the forms at http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/join-the-trust/. There's also a standing order form here if want to join automatically each year.

It really is pathetic Andrew.

You having to come on a message board because nobody has a clue what's going on.

People surmising and guessing, numbers dwindling, distrust, frustration.

What have you done in your two years, genuinely now, apart from create a charterwhich basically brushed up the mistakes of the past under the carpet.

What legacy will you leave when you eventually do stand down. I take it you're not going to just go on forever as well are you??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Trust Membership Figures on 10:35 - Aug 25 with 6517 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I just love it when people who call them themselves true supporters throw their toys out of the pram when they don't get the "democratic " result they want.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Trust Membership Figures on 10:43 - Aug 25 with 6502 viewsDafyddHuw

Trust Membership Figures on 10:35 - Aug 25 by felixstowe_jack

I just love it when people who call them themselves true supporters throw their toys out of the pram when they don't get the "democratic " result they want.

So you thought that that process was "democratic"? Aye, righto.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024