Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Maclean. again 09:03 - Jul 20 with 27417 viewsperchrockjack

Any justification for this?

Any response apart from the obvious posters.

He seems simply top be uncomfortable earning his salary where he does so there s a clear alternative for him to consider

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/james-mcclean-warned-west-brom-60979

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

James Maclean. again on 09:21 - Jul 20 with 8559 viewswaynekerr55

It's clear the boy needs to read up on history as the poppy is a symbol for all that have been lost through conflict.

Then again can he read?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

James Maclean. again on 09:24 - Jul 20 with 8540 viewsDarran

He's no more pathetic than most Nats,none of them mind milking off the country they hate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

James Maclean. again on 09:25 - Jul 20 with 8544 viewswestisbest

We all can play that game . How about us all turning our back to him for half a minute if he is in the west brom squad that comes to the liberty .
James Maclean. again on 09:44 - Jul 20 with 8487 viewsPegojack

I understand where's coming from, but I think he's totally misguided. The national anthem and flag were not aimed at him, they were marks of respect by the hosts for the visiting foreign club, WBA, that he happens to play for. None of the other non English guys who play for Albion had a problem with it, or thought it was some kind of insult to their nationality, why should he? Perhaps he needs to recoginise that things have moved on in his homeland, too.
James Maclean. again on 09:48 - Jul 20 with 8472 viewshobo

James Maclean. again on 09:25 - Jul 20 by westisbest

We all can play that game . How about us all turning our back to him for half a minute if he is in the west brom squad that comes to the liberty .

That'll show him
James Maclean. again on 09:51 - Jul 20 with 8456 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

his actions are true to all thats still going on in that part of the world,sadly it will never change over there .

It’s his choice
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 18:36]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

James Maclean. again on 10:17 - Jul 20 with 8371 viewsunion_jack

James Maclean. again on 09:44 - Jul 20 by Pegojack

I understand where's coming from, but I think he's totally misguided. The national anthem and flag were not aimed at him, they were marks of respect by the hosts for the visiting foreign club, WBA, that he happens to play for. None of the other non English guys who play for Albion had a problem with it, or thought it was some kind of insult to their nationality, why should he? Perhaps he needs to recoginise that things have moved on in his homeland, too.

Continuing in that vein, maybe he should stick to his principles and refuse to play for a club other than a Republican Northern Irish one?!

Off you go son, stick to your guns.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

James Maclean. again on 10:28 - Jul 20 with 8339 viewsperchrockjack

My opinion is that ,after reading that, he really should stick to his principles and play in the league of Ireland or maybe MLS where he d have plenty of support from supporters of the old country.

He needs to remember both sides of the "community" were killed and not just by the British.

Simply, its inexcusable.

Login to get fewer ads

James Maclean. again on 10:46 - Jul 20 with 8283 viewstrampie

People over here don't know about the occupation of his country and the way his people were treated by the immigrant imperialists, they don't know about what some called the Irish holocaust.
Certain things seem to offend his principles, perhaps a close friend should tell him just to keep his head down and screw them for all he can get, which would be pointing out that in effect that he is getting one over them, because it does not look like he is going to change his views.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2015 13:01]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

James Maclean. again on 10:49 - Jul 20 with 8290 viewsDr_Winston

James Maclean. again on 10:46 - Jul 20 by trampie

People over here don't know about the occupation of his country and the way his people were treated by the immigrant imperialists, they don't know about what some called the Irish holocaust.
Certain things seem to offend his principles, perhaps a close friend should tell him just to keep his head down and screw them for all he can get, which would be pointing out that in effect that he is getting one over them, because it does not look like he is going to change his views.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2015 13:01]

If he was that principled he'd be plying his trade in a different league and probably earning much less.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

James Maclean. again on 10:56 - Jul 20 with 8254 viewstrampie

James Maclean. again on 10:49 - Jul 20 by Dr_Winston

If he was that principled he'd be plying his trade in a different league and probably earning much less.

He is doing a job that should have nothing to do with the State, yet he is expected to pay homage, accept, swear allegiance to that State, that is the way he will see it I would have thought.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

James Maclean. again on 11:14 - Jul 20 with 8228 viewsDr_Winston

James Maclean. again on 10:56 - Jul 20 by trampie

He is doing a job that should have nothing to do with the State, yet he is expected to pay homage, accept, swear allegiance to that State, that is the way he will see it I would have thought.

Not really. He's much like the Nationalist types on here. Happy to rage against England but also happy to enjoy the benefits that participating in their system provides.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

James Maclean. again on 11:31 - Jul 20 with 8182 viewsJBT95

I'd do the same if the Ingurlish national anthem was played and I was a footballer. Awful tune, awful lyrics. I mute it when it comes on the TV.
James Maclean. again on 11:31 - Jul 20 with 8181 viewsperchrockjack

If we weren't aware, then we certainly are now reading the interminable non stop tirade against England and anything or anyone associated with it.

Its why the good people of Swansea treat ,as they always have done, plaid with an element of distain as many of our descendants were from England. Many of us have married English women and haver English offspring who are decent enough and have not the hangups of those lost in a sentimental sea of nationalism -and a certain type of nationalism too.

Mcclean is a hypocrite, one who basically "hates" his supporters and the country that they are from. Its not unusual though to see Irish hating us but willing to come over and take what they can from the mother country.

James Maclean. again on 11:34 - Jul 20 with 8164 viewsmagicdaps10

In a day and age where we should be trying to build bridges and bring peace and harmony to the world, this guy is showing no respect.

The guy is showing his ignorance and lack of respect.

The guy is a thicko and a parasite.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

James Maclean. again on 11:48 - Jul 20 with 8125 viewsperchrockjack

Not isolated incident as he refused to wear a poppy embellished shirt; this merely a gesture to the fallen but really shouldn't be taken as an opportunity to protest at HIS people being killed often for being armed or about to bomb .

He s got real issue this lad and he should not be playing in the English Premier League.

It does make me reflect ,however, on northern protestant Rugby players ,when playing for the IRELAND team, staying schtum during the "Soldier s song "part of their anthem.

Runs deep ,it seems does bitterness and we don't need this.

James Maclean. again on 11:58 - Jul 20 with 8103 viewsDafyddHuw

I thought they bought him for his footballing ablilities, not to tell him what to think.
James Maclean. again on 12:04 - Jul 20 with 8083 viewsfather_jack

fenian c,unt would fit in at celtic hand in glove

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

James Maclean. again on 12:07 - Jul 20 with 8071 viewsunion_jack

James Maclean. again on 11:58 - Jul 20 by DafyddHuw

I thought they bought him for his footballing ablilities, not to tell him what to think.

also has a role as a club ambassador by virtue of the fact he plays for them.

Would you have no problem with him if he was a confirmed nazi? Again, the club would.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

James Maclean. again on 12:24 - Jul 20 with 8022 viewsFlashberryjack

James Maclean. again on 11:31 - Jul 20 by JBT95

I'd do the same if the Ingurlish national anthem was played and I was a footballer. Awful tune, awful lyrics. I mute it when it comes on the TV.

Is it only the English national anthem you'd turn your back on.....or would you be just as disrespectful of other nations national anthems.....how about the German anthem?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

James Maclean. again on 12:30 - Jul 20 with 7988 viewstrampie

I suppose for some people it depends on what one country has done historically to another country.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2015 12:31]

James Maclean. again on 12:59 - Jul 20 with 7912 viewsFlashberryjack

James Maclean. again on 12:30 - Jul 20 by trampie

I suppose for some people it depends on what one country has done historically to another country.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2015 12:31]

Depending how far back in history you look.....most countries have been guilty for committing some sort of atrocity or other to another country/nation/religion.

Forgiveness of past deeds would be a great step in the right direction for world peace.
It's horrible k*nts like Maclean that keep fanning the flames of hatred.....the guy is disrespectful thick stupid tw*t of a man.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

James Maclean. again on 13:00 - Jul 20 with 7908 viewsTaliesin

Good on him. Maybe he should have turned to the flag and thrown a few seig heils like the English team in fascist Germany.

Let history be the judge.
James Maclean. again on 13:00 - Jul 20 with 7899 viewsDarran

James Maclean. again on 12:59 - Jul 20 by Flashberryjack

Depending how far back in history you look.....most countries have been guilty for committing some sort of atrocity or other to another country/nation/religion.

Forgiveness of past deeds would be a great step in the right direction for world peace.
It's horrible k*nts like Maclean that keep fanning the flames of hatred.....the guy is disrespectful thick stupid tw*t of a man.

Great post Flash.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

James Maclean. again on 13:13 - Jul 20 with 7851 viewstrampie

James Maclean. again on 12:59 - Jul 20 by Flashberryjack

As some would see it, its not up to the oppressed to forgive, its up to the oppressors to admit their sins and put things right first, then the onus would be on people to accept the olive branch and forgive.

Are some apologies for only some things and then often only half baked apologies some would say good enough ?

The Maclean situation is what it is, somebody close to him should tell him, you are taking them for a ride, don't push it too far and bit the hand that feeds you, wait till you finish earning your coin then say whatever you have to say, but up to this point he can't hide his feelings so it seems.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024