Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning 23:24 - Nov 12 with 8246 viewsleobhoy

What does that say about the incumbent Manager ? Discuss
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 23:26 - Nov 12 with 6222 viewsItchySphincter

Ferdy.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 23:28 - Nov 12 with 6214 viewsWarwickHunt

Emnes and N'Gog in the January window...
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 23:34 - Nov 12 with 6185 viewsSwanjaxs

Should have given it to Alan Tate ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 06:40 - Nov 13 with 5972 viewsDr_Winston

The main thing it would say is that Jenkins is f*cking interfering again.

There's many things to be critical of Clement about. Having someone crowbarred into his coaching staff like Jenkins tried to do to Laudrup with Monk certainly wouldn't be one of them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 08:35 - Nov 13 with 5757 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It says we want Clement gone but can't afford to sack another manager so we're going to try and force him out using a method we have attempted before.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 08:44 - Nov 13 with 5739 viewsLoyal

Spot on Dwight.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 09:00 - Nov 13 with 5706 viewsMartyrman57

100% DYSS.
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 09:44 - Nov 13 with 5599 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yeah, managers walk all the time and forego the pay off they get when sacked.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 09:51 - Nov 13 with 5554 viewsTheResurrection

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 09:44 - Nov 13 by Joe_bradshaw

Yeah, managers walk all the time and forego the pay off they get when sacked.

Rare, but some do. Moyes

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 09:55 - Nov 13 with 5529 viewswhoflungdung

But that takes some class and I'm not sure Clement is that way inclined .

He ll want compensation

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 11:02 - Nov 13 with 5368 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If they negotiate a pay off which is a bit less than they would have got they even get to put mutual consent on their CV rather than sacked.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 11:29 - Nov 13 with 5308 viewsMoscowJack

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 09:55 - Nov 13 by whoflungdung

But that takes some class and I'm not sure Clement is that way inclined .

He ll want compensation

Compensation? Compensation now is it? ;)

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 12:03 - Nov 13 with 5239 viewsWarwickHunt

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 08:35 - Nov 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It says we want Clement gone but can't afford to sack another manager so we're going to try and force him out using a method we have attempted before.

I'd always thought Gonzo signing a pair of duds like Emnes and N'Gog was a cheap way of getting Laudrup to walk. Giving him Monk as an assistant didn't work either.

If you're reading this Paul, keep checking your emails...( especially immediately after Jenkins has given you his word you can carry on in the job).
[Post edited 13 Nov 2017 12:15]
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 12:42 - Nov 13 with 5090 views34dfgdf54

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 12:03 - Nov 13 by WarwickHunt

I'd always thought Gonzo signing a pair of duds like Emnes and N'Gog was a cheap way of getting Laudrup to walk. Giving him Monk as an assistant didn't work either.

If you're reading this Paul, keep checking your emails...( especially immediately after Jenkins has given you his word you can carry on in the job).

Jenkins really is a horrible f*cker mind fair play.

But I can't complain too much as I want Clement gone, there's just ways of going about things though.
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 14:19 - Nov 13 with 4906 viewsjasper_T

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 12:03 - Nov 13 by WarwickHunt

N'Gog wages certainly weren't cheap.
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 14:23 - Nov 13 with 4880 viewsicecoldjack

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 06:40 - Nov 13 by Dr_Winston

The main thing it would say is that Jenkins is f*cking interfering again.

There's many things to be critical of Clement about. Having someone crowbarred into his coaching staff like Jenkins tried to do to Laudrup with Monk certainly wouldn't be one of them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Be careful, Itchyar$ehole will be along in a moment to accuse you of still holding a flame for Laudrup.

Nothing to do with a perfect parallel being drawn between the two situations of course.
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 14:31 - Nov 13 with 4859 viewsicecoldjack

Unfortunate for Gonzo that the Laudrup sacking apparently cost us a fortune in the end .

So many of us said it at the time and so it's proved, Jenkins fooked us and we never quite recovered from it, i can't believe that he gets such a soft ride, even today he seems untouchable .

"Our footballing principles were being eroded" Huw Jenkins after sacking Laudrup .
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 14:41 - Nov 13 with 4830 viewsNeathJack

It's now mid afternoon.

Just saying.
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 14:56 - Nov 13 with 4769 viewsjack247

The more I think about this the less I like it. It’s got a fantastic servant leaving the cubs wth his reputation tarnished a la Monk in the not too distant future written all over it.

I’d also assume (maybe wrongly) that this will end his playing career. He may only be able to play cameo roles now, but I still think we look more secure and move the ball about better with him on the pitch.

Totally agree with those calling for Clement to be moved on, but just do it properly for gods sake. Tell him it’s time for a change and appoint someone wth top level managerial experience. I think Guidolin was the only time we did that and that was almost by accident.

Jenkins has done a fantastic job of getting away with things on the cheap. It worked with Monk for a bit, but he had a much better squad. If Clement does get moved on and we’re relying on a rookie and the U23 manager to pit their wits against experienced managers with better players, it’s a huge gamble.
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 15:08 - Nov 13 with 4724 viewsicecoldjack

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 14:56 - Nov 13 by jack247

The more I think about this the less I like it. It’s got a fantastic servant leaving the cubs wth his reputation tarnished a la Monk in the not too distant future written all over it.

I’d also assume (maybe wrongly) that this will end his playing career. He may only be able to play cameo roles now, but I still think we look more secure and move the ball about better with him on the pitch.

Totally agree with those calling for Clement to be moved on, but just do it properly for gods sake. Tell him it’s time for a change and appoint someone wth top level managerial experience. I think Guidolin was the only time we did that and that was almost by accident.

Jenkins has done a fantastic job of getting away with things on the cheap. It worked with Monk for a bit, but he had a much better squad. If Clement does get moved on and we’re relying on a rookie and the U23 manager to pit their wits against experienced managers with better players, it’s a huge gamble.

Faced with having Britton and an U23 manager or Paul Clement I'd choose Clement every time.
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 15:12 - Nov 13 with 4711 viewsDr_Winston

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 14:56 - Nov 13 by jack247

Guidolin had too level management experience and a proven track record of delivering attractive, attacking football with teams punching heavily above their weight.

Naturally the club treated him like a c*nt and undermined him almost every step of the way.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 15:17 - Nov 13 with 4694 viewsjack247

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 15:08 - Nov 13 by icecoldjack

Faced with having Britton and an U23 manager or Paul Clement I'd choose Clement every time.

I’m genuinely not sure on that one, he looks like a busted flush. Of the two, I’d probably go with Leon and Toshack.

Surely there is a third, eminently more sensible, even if it’s more expensive, option though?
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 15:19 - Nov 13 with 4686 viewsjack247

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 15:12 - Nov 13 by Dr_Winston

Guidolin had too level management experience and a proven track record of delivering attractive, attacking football with teams punching heavily above their weight.

Naturally the club treated him like a c*nt and undermined him almost every step of the way.

He was very unlucky to be here at the time they were desperate to bring an American in and fell for Bobs bluster.

He was always getting sacked, it was just a case of when
Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 15:19 - Nov 13 with 4679 viewsDarran

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 14:41 - Nov 13 by NeathJack

It's now mid afternoon.

Just saying.

Innit. What a loa£ Of shit. Must be true I& it’s in The Sun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leon to be appointed Assistant Coach in the morning on 16:03 - Nov 13 with 4534 viewsandypitt56

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-name-britton-player-assistant-coach
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024