Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter 11:20 - Dec 19 with 12436 viewsJoe_Allen

Proof:

And the crazy thing is, I didn't even insult him or attack him personally. Hell, I didn't even DIRECTLY TWEET HIM OR MESSAGE HIM. All I did was make a tweet saying that the 16m we paid for him could have been put to better use. Nothing mean spirited, nothing malicious. I'm sure you can all agree that is a fair criticism given how he's played. This lad is literally searching up his name on Twitter and blocking anyone who's opinion doesn't sit well with his. Christ.

Is this what our squad is made up of now? Is this what 16m buys you these days? A prima donna who would rather spend time looking up his name on twitter and blocking anyone who doesn't rate him than putting in those extra hours working on the training pitch?

Here's something you should really block me over you prick: how about you take that time stroking your ego on social media and spend it at Fairwood practicing how to take a competent set piece, marking your man, or stopping a cross, because at the moment you can't even do the bare basics. You're a pub league footballer masquerading as a professional. Block that you snowflake.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:25 - Dec 19 with 7604 viewsE20Jack

It's up to him. He probably likes Twitter and doesnt want external negativity to creep into his mind as he is battling for form.

Although you may feel insulted. I entirely see the logic behind it. No issues at all.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 11:26]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:26 - Dec 19 with 7601 viewsSwanjaxs

Brian O'Driscoll the Irish rugby player blocked me last year for calling him a moaning cùnt! Some people are easily offended aye 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:28 - Dec 19 with 7578 viewsDarran

Nikki Sixx blocked me once then two weeks later suddenly unblocked me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:29 - Dec 19 with 7573 viewswhoflungdung

Ive only blocked one individual

You re good looking chap Joe

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:32 - Dec 19 with 7557 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Angel Rangel has been doing the same thing for years.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:32 - Dec 19 with 7554 viewsFerrieBodde

This is downright remarkable. How a professional footballer is so unable to take criticism and how he's even spending his time searching his name and blocking out anything that doesn't sit well with his fragile little mind is just shameful. Not only is this lad a shite footballer, but he's also a vain and narcissistic douchebag to boot. Imagine being so poor at what you do that you have to go on social media to validate the fantasy that you're actually worth the money SCFC paid for you and that you're actually a player required of this level, blocking anyone who disagrees.

If I was Clement and I saw this I'd make him put in double training sessions. I'm 100% dead serious. If he has time to do nonsense like this then he should have the time to learn how to do the bare minimum like defend and deliver a half-decent set piece. Currently he knows neither how to do both. Or much of anything really.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:34 - Dec 19 with 7535 viewswhoflungdung

I d cancel day offs and have them watching footage of their next opponents

Like last night with Iceman ..naughton ,however is at best incompetent and at worse a rank coward

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:34 - Dec 19 with 7534 viewsSwanjaxs

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:32 - Dec 19 by FerrieBodde

This is downright remarkable. How a professional footballer is so unable to take criticism and how he's even spending his time searching his name and blocking out anything that doesn't sit well with his fragile little mind is just shameful. Not only is this lad a shite footballer, but he's also a vain and narcissistic douchebag to boot. Imagine being so poor at what you do that you have to go on social media to validate the fantasy that you're actually worth the money SCFC paid for you and that you're actually a player required of this level, blocking anyone who disagrees.

If I was Clement and I saw this I'd make him put in double training sessions. I'm 100% dead serious. If he has time to do nonsense like this then he should have the time to learn how to do the bare minimum like defend and deliver a half-decent set piece. Currently he knows neither how to do both. Or much of anything really.

And he's ginger!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:37 - Dec 19 with 7521 viewsJoshTheJack

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:34 - Dec 19 by Swanjaxs

And he's ginger!!

Never stopped Tatey!!!
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:41 - Dec 19 with 7498 viewsthereisnospoon

This lad is a complete joke. As whoflungdung said, his days off should be canceled. If it's spent doing stuff like this he doesn't deserve days off. Especially when he can hardly play football and is one of the primary reasons we're in this relegation dogfight. Record signings are supposed to keep you up, not send you down. Forget double training sessions or studying opposition footage. If I was Clement I'd be making this tw4t crawl and run laps.

How people like him can wear the white kit and pick up a wage is a disgrace to all those who came before him. Imagine worrying about stuff like this when the club is going down, due in no small part to how poorly you're playing. If he was wise he'd take this fair criticism and use it as motivation to get better, not reject it and then block it. He can block as many people as he wants on social media calling him shit and calling him a Sunday League footballer (and boy are there many), but they'll remain as facts.

As the old saying goes, the truth hurts.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:42 - Dec 19 with 7487 viewsDarran

JVZ blocked me last week. I’m in bits I tell thee.

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:50 - Dec 19 with 7440 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:29 - Dec 19 by whoflungdung

Ive only blocked one individual

You re good looking chap Joe

I think the players should stay off Twitter altogether.
Clucas is either not up to the task or off form. Let's face it he has hardly had much game time and he has been moved around as Clem struggles to get the best out of a Squad hampered by a poor and late window.
Fans should concentrate on the main one responsible and that is Jenkins. Has he blocked anyone? Is he even on Twitter?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:51 - Dec 19 with 7434 viewsJoe_Allen

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:41 - Dec 19 by thereisnospoon

This lad is a complete joke. As whoflungdung said, his days off should be canceled. If it's spent doing stuff like this he doesn't deserve days off. Especially when he can hardly play football and is one of the primary reasons we're in this relegation dogfight. Record signings are supposed to keep you up, not send you down. Forget double training sessions or studying opposition footage. If I was Clement I'd be making this tw4t crawl and run laps.

How people like him can wear the white kit and pick up a wage is a disgrace to all those who came before him. Imagine worrying about stuff like this when the club is going down, due in no small part to how poorly you're playing. If he was wise he'd take this fair criticism and use it as motivation to get better, not reject it and then block it. He can block as many people as he wants on social media calling him shit and calling him a Sunday League footballer (and boy are there many), but they'll remain as facts.

As the old saying goes, the truth hurts.

perhaps that's why he has no incentive to get better and why he continues to play so poorly. he alters his reality how he sees fit and lives in his own little fantasy land full of nothing but praise and admiration from hanger-ons and yes men. in his mind he actually thinks he's a premier league footballer, that everything's going to be fine, and that after bringing us down like he did with hull last year another prem club will be stupid enough to sign him.

unfortunately sam life is real. you can't block things like relegation and wage reductions from relegation clauses. nor can you block the very real actuality that you're just not good enough for this level
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:54 - Dec 19 with 7409 viewsWingstandwood

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:42 - Dec 19 by Darran

You were blocked for one reason!.... You were making serious good work of exposing Van Zweden for what he well and truly is to all his fellow Dutchie’s and other naive-indigenous saddoe fan boys and girls living in this part of the world.

John Van Zweden i.e. the tin-God, the impostor, the Trojan horse infiltrator, the lowlife scumbag traitor, the JTAK myth, The JTAK lie and the self indulgent peddler of his own fantasising bullshit!

Argus!

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:56 - Dec 19 with 7393 viewsAngelRangelQS

As crap as he is, I do feel a bit sorry for Clucas.

He was bought for a ridiculous price when plainly he wasn't needed (plenty of similar players here) and the manager didn't know what to do with him. He's barely been given a chance here in comparison to someone like Tom Carroll who must have some dirt on someone to keep playing.

He does seem a bit precious, though.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:59 - Dec 19 with 7368 viewsDarran

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:54 - Dec 19 by Wingstandwood

You were blocked for one reason!.... You were making serious good work of exposing Van Zweden for what he well and truly is to all his fellow Dutchie’s and other naive-indigenous saddoe fan boys and girls living in this part of the world.

John Van Zweden i.e. the tin-God, the impostor, the Trojan horse infiltrator, the lowlife scumbag traitor, the JTAK myth, The JTAK lie and the self indulgent peddler of his own fantasising bullshit!

He’s pestering someone about their wife again today. I’ve seen the screenshots.

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:00 - Dec 19 with 7363 viewsJoe_Allen

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:25 - Dec 19 by E20Jack

It's up to him. He probably likes Twitter and doesnt want external negativity to creep into his mind as he is battling for form.

Although you may feel insulted. I entirely see the logic behind it. No issues at all.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 11:26]

i'm not insulted. i'm actually quite pleased and flattered he took the time out of his schedule as a professional footballer to read my tweet and reacted so strongly towards it that he had to block me. it's good knowing that your opinion is valued and that people see what you put out.

if an actual decent footballer like sigurdsson or mahrez blocked me, then perhaps maybe I'd feel insulted.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:00 - Dec 19 with 7359 viewsgolly47

I heard he's a tw@t in person. He did you a favour mate.

Poll: What was worse?

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:02 - Dec 19 with 7345 viewspencoedjack

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:42 - Dec 19 by Darran

I'm amazed he hasn't blocked me
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:03 - Dec 19 with 7338 viewspencoedjack

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:54 - Dec 19 by Wingstandwood

Top post
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:03 - Dec 19 with 7332 viewsFerrieBodde

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:56 - Dec 19 by AngelRangelQS

He was bought for a ridiculous price when plainly he wasn't needed (plenty of similar players here) and the manager didn't know what to do with him. He's barely been given a chance here in comparison to someone like Tom Carroll who must have some dirt on someone to keep playing.

I don't. And I don't know how anyone could either. Need I remind you the kind of money he's currently making? Jenkins in his infinite wisdom even gave him a FOUR YEAR CONTRACT. I might have an iota of sympathy for him if he actually looked like he was bothered and put in some effort, but at the moment you can't even ask him to put his leg out to stop a cross or stay on his man. As bad as Neil Taylor was, at least he huffed and puffed and tried. Clucas on the other hand...

The lad is stealing a living from our club right now.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 12:05]
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:07 - Dec 19 with 7309 viewspencoedjack

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:56 - Dec 19 by AngelRangelQS

There are a lot of people I feel sorry for ahead of a pampered shite footballer who gets paid vast amounts of money by my football team.

I don't care what position he plays, passing to a player in the same colour shirt and tackling one in another colour should be a given.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:07 - Dec 19 with 7305 viewsWingstandwood

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:59 - Dec 19 by Darran

He’s pestering someone about their wife again today. I’ve seen the screenshots.

He has done himself yet another 'own-goal' there! That type of behaviour does not live up to the self anointed and self appointed title of 'club ambassador' that he reinvented himself to be in a foreign newspaper article.

John Van Zweden SCFC club ambassador? How this club has fallen and how this club now crawls in the gutter with the sh#t and filth.

Argus!

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:19 - Dec 19 with 7234 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:07 - Dec 19 by pencoedjack

There are a lot of people I feel sorry for ahead of a pampered shite footballer who gets paid vast amounts of money by my football team.

I don't care what position he plays, passing to a player in the same colour shirt and tackling one in another colour should be a given.

Well yes it's all relative.

He's no worse than the majority of the rest of our squad
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:24 - Dec 19 with 7201 viewsFrank_Lazarus

He's a self-searching beaut, then.

That figures.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024