Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter 11:20 - Dec 19 with 13112 viewsJoe_Allen

Proof:

And the crazy thing is, I didn't even insult him or attack him personally. Hell, I didn't even DIRECTLY TWEET HIM OR MESSAGE HIM. All I did was make a tweet saying that the 16m we paid for him could have been put to better use. Nothing mean spirited, nothing malicious. I'm sure you can all agree that is a fair criticism given how he's played. This lad is literally searching up his name on Twitter and blocking anyone who's opinion doesn't sit well with his. Christ.

Is this what our squad is made up of now? Is this what 16m buys you these days? A prima donna who would rather spend time looking up his name on twitter and blocking anyone who doesn't rate him than putting in those extra hours working on the training pitch?

Here's something you should really block me over you prick: how about you take that time stroking your ego on social media and spend it at Fairwood practicing how to take a competent set piece, marking your man, or stopping a cross, because at the moment you can't even do the bare basics. You're a pub league footballer masquerading as a professional. Block that you snowflake.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 13:22 - Dec 19 with 3675 viewsnantywatcher

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:41 - Dec 19 by thereisnospoon

This lad is a complete joke. As whoflungdung said, his days off should be canceled. If it's spent doing stuff like this he doesn't deserve days off. Especially when he can hardly play football and is one of the primary reasons we're in this relegation dogfight. Record signings are supposed to keep you up, not send you down. Forget double training sessions or studying opposition footage. If I was Clement I'd be making this tw4t crawl and run laps.

How people like him can wear the white kit and pick up a wage is a disgrace to all those who came before him. Imagine worrying about stuff like this when the club is going down, due in no small part to how poorly you're playing. If he was wise he'd take this fair criticism and use it as motivation to get better, not reject it and then block it. He can block as many people as he wants on social media calling him shit and calling him a Sunday League footballer (and boy are there many), but they'll remain as facts.

As the old saying goes, the truth hurts.

You're an idiot - PLEASE block me and get on with your homework.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 13:26 - Dec 19 with 3666 viewslondonlisa2001

First thing he's successfully blocked this season.

He doesn't move quickly enough to do it on the pitch.

At least he saves us having to wash his kit. He barely moved when he came on last night.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 16:03 - Dec 19 with 3577 viewsnantywatcher

I block 2/3 people every week on my Twitter a/c I hope they don't have the same nightmares it's causing you - you sad t##t
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 16:11 - Dec 19 with 3566 viewsicecoldjack

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:28 - Dec 19 by Darran

Nikki Sixx blocked me once then two weeks later suddenly unblocked me.

You fookin' idiot , how dare you offend Nikki, everyones favourite smack head !!
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 16:12 - Dec 19 with 3560 viewsDarran

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 16:11 - Dec 19 by icecoldjack

You fookin' idiot , how dare you offend Nikki, everyones favourite smack head !!

He’s not a smack head now though he’s been totally clean for years. The books a great read too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 3511 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

First world problems.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 17:41 - Dec 19 with 3455 viewsLoyal

Thats the one and only time Clucas will block Joe Allen this season.
Overpaid chump.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:51 - Dec 19 with 3388 viewsicecoldjack

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 16:12 - Dec 19 by Darran

He’s not a smack head now though he’s been totally clean for years. The books a great read too.

Yeah, read the books, was a thing going around a while back questioning how legit the Heroin Diaries were, that if he was so smacked out how did he record so much info, personally i thought that was rubbish as the book isn't a masterpiece just a collection of scribbles embelished.

I love Nikki though and the Crue, no better book than The Dirt for rock n' roll mayhem, i just wish they'd get a move on and make that movie !! Hollywood would shudder at the thought i expect !!
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:58 - Dec 19 with 3370 viewsjack2jack

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:34 - Dec 19 by Swanjaxs

And he's ginger!!

That's Gingerist.
I know some lovely people who are ginger😉
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 06:04 - Dec 20 with 3274 viewsnierika

I hope someone tweeted him this thread
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 08:09 - Dec 20 with 3236 views34dfgdf54

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:32 - Dec 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Angel Rangel has been doing the same thing for years.

Angel Rangel blocked me for saying "no excuses today lads". Gutted because he's one of the legends too.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 10:01 - Dec 20 with 3199 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:03 - Dec 19 by FerrieBodde

I don't. And I don't know how anyone could either. Need I remind you the kind of money he's currently making? Jenkins in his infinite wisdom even gave him a FOUR YEAR CONTRACT. I might have an iota of sympathy for him if he actually looked like he was bothered and put in some effort, but at the moment you can't even ask him to put his leg out to stop a cross or stay on his man. As bad as Neil Taylor was, at least he huffed and puffed and tried. Clucas on the other hand...

The lad is stealing a living from our club right now.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 12:05]

The lad is stealing a living from an American based hedge fund because Jenkins thought it would be a good idea to let him do so.

If I were a member of said hedge fund I’d be asking questions of the real villain here and wondering why £16M and a four year contract was wasted.

I’m really struggling to think of it as our club right now. It may be again in the future but right now I hope they waste so much money on Clucas and others that they f**k off as soon as physically possible and before they do too much damage to what was once our club.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:32 - Dec 20 with 3169 viewswaynekerr55

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:54 - Dec 19 by Wingstandwood

You were blocked for one reason!.... You were making serious good work of exposing Van Zweden for what he well and truly is to all his fellow Dutchie’s and other naive-indigenous saddoe fan boys and girls living in this part of the world.

John Van Zweden i.e. the tin-God, the impostor, the Trojan horse infiltrator, the lowlife scumbag traitor, the JTAK myth, The JTAK lie and the self indulgent peddler of his own fantasising bullshit!

It would be magic if his messages and likes magically appeared in the public domain

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:53 - Dec 20 with 3154 viewsTheFranchise

A few years ago Ashley Williams blocked me.

He was asking his followers for a suggestion of what instrument he should learn to play. All I did was suggest I doubted he could learn something new after all the practice he'd had blowing his own trumpet.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:57 - Dec 20 with 3148 viewsPozuelosSideys

Right. So im a pro footballer with thousands of followers on my twitter. If somebody starts giving me grief, the OP certainly wouldnt be the first, why would i listen? Easier to block and not read/listen to it. His confidence is probably shot to bits too- he will already know full well what fans think. Confidence plays a huge part in pro sport. you dont need your own fans on your case

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 12:51 - Dec 20 with 3114 viewsTheKirkyLife

Only Swans related block for me was Clement himself. Guy can't take criticism even though my point was proven right weeks on (Britton in midfield last season).
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 13:13 - Dec 20 with 3095 viewslondonlisa2001

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 11:53 - Dec 20 by TheFranchise

A few years ago Ashley Williams blocked me.

He was asking his followers for a suggestion of what instrument he should learn to play. All I did was suggest I doubted he could learn something new after all the practice he'd had blowing his own trumpet.

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 13:35 - Dec 20 with 3069 viewsDarran

Lisa stalks me on Twitter.

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 13:37 - Dec 20 with 3062 viewslondonlisa2001

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 13:35 - Dec 20 by Darran

Lisa stalks me on Twitter.

No Darran. I don't. I don't use it, don't follow you and only see stuff that is either referred from here or if I do a search or look what's trending. You, as far as I'm aware, have never trended on twitter.

Happy to help.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 13:47 - Dec 20 with 3049 viewsDarran

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 13:37 - Dec 20 by londonlisa2001

No Darran. I don't. I don't use it, don't follow you and only see stuff that is either referred from here or if I do a search or look what's trending. You, as far as I'm aware, have never trended on twitter.

Happy to help.

lol

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:05 - Dec 20 with 2979 viewsswanskid95

This screenshot was took by @Jackson_SCFC on twitter, you're not BL locked by Sam Clucas at all, but continue to spread Anti Clucas stuff to make you look cool, i hate him, just a little weird you're claiming a screenshot to be yours about a pro footballer blocking you...
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:24 - Dec 20 with 2962 viewsDarran

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:05 - Dec 20 by swanskid95

This screenshot was took by @Jackson_SCFC on twitter, you're not BL locked by Sam Clucas at all, but continue to spread Anti Clucas stuff to make you look cool, i hate him, just a little weird you're claiming a screenshot to be yours about a pro footballer blocking you...

How do you know he’s not @Jackson_SCFC on Twitter then?

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:29 - Dec 20 with 2955 viewsswanskid95

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:24 - Dec 20 by Darran

How do you know he’s not @Jackson_SCFC on Twitter then?

Because Jackson is my friend, and is the one that pointed it out to me...
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:59 - Dec 20 with 2931 viewsDarran

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:29 - Dec 20 by swanskid95

Because Jackson is my friend, and is the one that pointed it out to me...

I see.

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 20:14 - Dec 20 with 2925 viewsmax936

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 13:37 - Dec 20 by londonlisa2001

Happy to help.

Don't tell him that Lisa, he's under the elusion that every one loves him, his ego can't and wont take rejection

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024