Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give thanks for the weather!!! 14:23 - May 6 with 2372 viewsdickythorpe

What a lovely afternoon again I'm spending out in my back garden. I'm sure many others on here are as well.
Many will be out and about and I really hope this cracking sun is making your weekend twice as good as it already is.

As always it's the simple things. I listened to radio wakes on my lounger yesterday afternoon whilst drinking some cool lager, neighbours were saying " fingers crossed for your swans" all good natured.

Anyway put some coffee on this morning and after my third cup I thought bugger it that lawn is having a scalping, the good lady joined in.

Currently watching Sky sports on my iPad whilst slurping and admiring and smelling the freshly cut grass.
Some lovely birds have taken some insects and worms off in their greedy beaks.

There's a world outside lads and lasses, immerse yourselves in it!!!!
Give thanks for the weather!!! on 14:53 - May 6 with 2345 viewsmax936

Mrs just taken my Lad to Train station for his 5hr trip back to Horsham, so I'm not feeling full of the joys of life at this moment in time.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 15:51 - May 6 with 2303 viewspeenemunde

I’m glad you are chilled out and relaxing today, because you seemed very angry yesterday .
Give thanks for the weather!!! on 16:19 - May 6 with 2278 viewsmonmouth

I’m now lying on a lounger too with a cold cider for a change. Lawns done yesterday, some bushes cut this morning and some of the fence repainted. Nice walk after when it cools down.

I actually forgot there was any football on today.

It’s a glorious world sometimes for sure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 16:37 - May 6 with 2261 viewsmax936

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 16:19 - May 6 by monmouth

I’m now lying on a lounger too with a cold cider for a change. Lawns done yesterday, some bushes cut this morning and some of the fence repainted. Nice walk after when it cools down.

I actually forgot there was any football on today.

It’s a glorious world sometimes for sure.

just been adding a few accessories to my two wheel beast, feeling chilled now, tax it in week then get out on it for an after work run later in week.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 16:37]

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 17:43 - May 6 with 2203 viewsFlashberryjack

Off on a sunshine holiday Tuesday....just my luck that the sun comes out when I'm away.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 17:50 - May 6 with 2193 viewsNeath_Jack

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 17:43 - May 6 by Flashberryjack

Off on a sunshine holiday Tuesday....just my luck that the sun comes out when I'm away.

Shite weather from Tuesday again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 17:51 - May 6 with 2190 viewsLoyal

Best ever garden w@nk ?
I have to go back as far as 2012. I had just fitted a new fence in the garden, but discreetly left a small hole in it which I covered over with a particularly nice geranium collection. Beauty was it was off set so I could get in behind it with a cushion for comfort and knock one off whilst viewing the generously nice looking Sian next door. From her sun bed as she gently wiggled for comfort her magnificent almost whirlpool breasts would calmly jiggle like a calm sea.

I can tell you those five days were the most memorable in my living memory.

From day 2 I actually could get a decent shot over the fence in her direction, and I'm pretty certain after nearly ten goes I hit her left elbow. It's all about maximising opportunities folks, sadly the Mrs caught me so after nearly a week it was back to anally invading her sister on Wednesday mornings whilst her husband slept off nights.

Life eh ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 18:39 - May 6 with 2143 viewsmax936

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 17:51 - May 6 by Loyal

Best ever garden w@nk ?
I have to go back as far as 2012. I had just fitted a new fence in the garden, but discreetly left a small hole in it which I covered over with a particularly nice geranium collection. Beauty was it was off set so I could get in behind it with a cushion for comfort and knock one off whilst viewing the generously nice looking Sian next door. From her sun bed as she gently wiggled for comfort her magnificent almost whirlpool breasts would calmly jiggle like a calm sea.

I can tell you those five days were the most memorable in my living memory.

From day 2 I actually could get a decent shot over the fence in her direction, and I'm pretty certain after nearly ten goes I hit her left elbow. It's all about maximising opportunities folks, sadly the Mrs caught me so after nearly a week it was back to anally invading her sister on Wednesday mornings whilst her husband slept off nights.

Life eh ?

Nice to read that you've been having a good time Loyal.

Now then this Sian sort and your Mrs sister............................ YKTR

Login to get fewer ads

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 20:05 - May 6 with 2089 viewsjack2jack

Cut the lawns this morning, had some lunch
Out this afternoon for a stroll around the marina.
Then down to Verdies for a nice bite to eat, sitting outside watching the world go by in the glorious sunshine.
Managed to miss all the traffic, which was even better.
I heard the forecast a moment ago turning a bit crp after tomorrow, never mind thankful for small mercies, hope you've all had a good one😀
Give thanks for the weather!!! on 20:32 - May 6 with 2057 viewsDr_Winston

Had a stroll round the Maritime Quarter yesterday and Clyne Gardens today. For all the shit Swansea takes from some residents (and some tedious tw*ts on the Wirrall) when the weather is nice the place is glorious.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Give thanks for the weather!!! foe on 20:55 - May 6 with 2029 viewsFlashberryjack

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 17:50 - May 6 by Neath_Jack

Shite weather from Tuesday again.

A win against Southampton on Tuesday will more than compensate.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Give thanks for the weather!!! foe on 22:30 - May 6 with 1976 viewsBanosswan

Give thanks for the weather!!! foe on 20:55 - May 6 by Flashberryjack

A win against Southampton on Tuesday will more than compensate.

Walked from my parents' in Glanrhyd up the railway line to the ancient Brit. Beautiful.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 22:35]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 02:24 - May 7 with 1917 viewsHighjack

My gran hasn't been outside and has been basically bedridden for a year but the doctors have given her the all clear to go out in her chair so I pushed her around the lake at the care home. It was lovely sitting in the sun until an unfortunate duck got brutally gang raped by another bunch of ducks right in front of us.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 08:57 - May 7 with 1849 viewssainthelens

Cracking Monday in store. Mrs driving, both off down the gower where I will drink to avoid thoughts of tmrw nite.She has warned me not to mention football!!
Give thanks for the weather!!! on 09:27 - May 7 with 1830 viewsLord_Bony

Had a lovely day yesterday with the missus and the youngest in Ynysangharad Park Pontypridd. Great bbq weather perfect. Had a great gig last nite with my rock band.

Spending the day in Swansea and mumbles today.

On a downer was going to take my road bike,discovered this morning some thieving tw@t has nicked it from the driveway.

Never mind it’s a beautiful day,let’s be thankful.

Enjoy folks...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 10:59 - May 7 with 1790 viewsMorfa_Same

Am I the only one who hates this heat.

Yesterday I hid in my house all day until about 7.00 when it cooled down, and then spent a very pleasant couple of hours in the garden. I'd really like to be out and about this time of year but I can't bear these temperatures.

The temperatures should be at their most pleasant this time of year, but this year we've gone straight from winter to summer. What happened to spring???
Give thanks for the weather!!! on 11:12 - May 7 with 1779 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Three and a half mile stroll down to the Pilot this afternoon. Two or three pints, then a snack and stroll home.

Life could be worse.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 14:00 - May 7 with 1705 viewsAmbergambler

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 10:59 - May 7 by Morfa_Same

Am I the only one who hates this heat.

Yesterday I hid in my house all day until about 7.00 when it cooled down, and then spent a very pleasant couple of hours in the garden. I'd really like to be out and about this time of year but I can't bear these temperatures.

The temperatures should be at their most pleasant this time of year, but this year we've gone straight from winter to summer. What happened to spring???

You can sit in the shade, mun.
Which is what I've been doing on the seafront in Mumbles under the shade of a tree, looking out to sea - gorgeous!!
Give thanks for the weather!!! on 09:22 - May 8 with 1575 viewsLoyal

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 02:24 - May 7 by Highjack

My gran hasn't been outside and has been basically bedridden for a year but the doctors have given her the all clear to go out in her chair so I pushed her around the lake at the care home. It was lovely sitting in the sun until an unfortunate duck got brutally gang raped by another bunch of ducks right in front of us.

Any pictures 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 09:37 - May 8 with 1564 viewsHighjack

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 09:22 - May 8 by Loyal

Any pictures 👍

Of my gran or the duck?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 10:04 - May 8 with 1539 viewssainthelens

Give thanks for the weather!!! on 09:37 - May 8 by Highjack

Of my gran or the duck?

I know a website where you can see both .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024