Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players likely to leave ? 20:21 - May 13 with 6720 viewscackinthesackjack

Fabianski
Mawson
Bony
A Ayew
J Ayew
Fernandez

Any others?

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Players likely to leave ? on 20:24 - May 13 with 4656 viewsSwansea93

Fabianski (Sad to see him go, he shows he actually gives a sh!t)
Mawson
Fernandez
A. Ayew
Mesa
Borja
Amat
Routledge
Montero

I think Bony will stay, because no one wil want to take him on the wages and record recently.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Players likely to leave ? on 20:28 - May 13 with 4611 viewsunion_jack

Players likely to leave ? on 20:24 - May 13 by Swansea93

Mawson
Fernandez
A. Ayew
Mesa
Borja
Amat
Routledge
Montero

I think Bony will stay, because no one wil want to take him on the wages and record recently.

Well let's hope there was a relegation clause in his contract then.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Players likely to leave ? on 20:32 - May 13 with 4569 viewsmidswan

Mawson
Fernandez
A. Ayew
Mesa
Borja
Amat
Routledge
Montero

On the same logic , A Ayew ?
Players likely to leave ? on 20:32 - May 13 with 4564 viewsKGriz16

I'm starting to think we're going to be left with hardly any players, a lot of first team players will be off. I was trying last night to think about what the line up would be for our first Championship game. It's values of the players on the out I was beginning to ponder also...
From what I've heard as well; you can add Kyle Naughton to that list. I've seen rumours he's handed in a transfer request today or in the last couple of days, hints why he wasn't in the squad today.
I also believe Bony will be off. There's bound to be a club in Turkey/France or Asia that'll take him off our hands. Based on his history.
Players likely to leave ? on 20:39 - May 13 with 4497 viewsjasper_T

Players likely to leave ? on 20:32 - May 13 by KGriz16

I'm starting to think we're going to be left with hardly any players, a lot of first team players will be off. I was trying last night to think about what the line up would be for our first Championship game. It's values of the players on the out I was beginning to ponder also...
From what I've heard as well; you can add Kyle Naughton to that list. I've seen rumours he's handed in a transfer request today or in the last couple of days, hints why he wasn't in the squad today.
I also believe Bony will be off. There's bound to be a club in Turkey/France or Asia that'll take him off our hands. Based on his history.

Naughton was on the bench today.

Best case scenario we're left with very few players. Need to get all these inflated wages off the books if we're to rebuild.
Players likely to leave ? on 20:39 - May 13 with 4493 viewsAl_Bundy

Mawson
Fernandez
A. Ayew
Mesa
Borja
Amat
Routledge
Montero

Who would want to take Fernadez? Not or ever will be a prem player
Players likely to leave ? on 20:45 - May 13 with 4405 viewsmagicdaps10

Put it like this, plenty of those players are not up to it so I wont lose much sleep when/if they go.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Players likely to leave ? on 20:48 - May 13 with 4372 viewsBDS

Players likely to leave ? on 20:32 - May 13 by KGriz16

I reckon we’re stuck with Bony. Long term injury.
Played a handful of game over the last couple is seasons with a poor scoring record in the few he’s played.
Who’s going to gamble paying massive wages for a ten game a season player.
I suspect we’re going to lose McBurnie as well. I think he’d do a good job next season with experience he’s had playing regularly for Barnsley
Login to get fewer ads

Players likely to leave ? on 20:51 - May 13 with 4346 viewsKGriz16

Players likely to leave ? on 20:48 - May 13 by BDS

Played a handful of game over the last couple is seasons with a poor scoring record in the few he’s played.
I suspect we’re going to lose McBurnie as well. I think he’d do a good job next season with experience he’s had playing regularly for Barnsley

I've read today that Rangers are wanting McBurnie for around £2-£4 million mark on Twitter. Could be bollox, might not be.
How many strikers would that leave us with? A crocked £120,000 a week Bony? Providing Ayew's and McBurnie go. Wow.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 20:51]
Players likely to leave ? on 20:52 - May 13 with 4323 viewsBDS

Players likely to leave ? on 20:48 - May 13 by BDS

Naughton was only on the bench today to let Rangel to lead the team out one last time. Partly to honour his time with us but mainly to pacify the crowd.
Players likely to leave ? on 20:53 - May 13 with 4302 viewsjasper_T

Players likely to leave ? on 20:51 - May 13 by KGriz16

I've read today that Rangers are wanting McBurnie for around £2-£4 million mark on Twitter. Could be bollox, might not be.
How many strikers would that leave us with? A crocked £120,000 a week Bony? Providing Ayew's and McBurnie go. Wow.
[Post edited 13 May 2018 20:51]

Why would Ollie want to step down a few levels? He's just started establishing himself.

Why would we except a few million for a proven Championship goalscorer? Where would Rangers get the cash?
Players likely to leave ? on 20:55 - May 13 with 4274 viewsBDS

McBurnie would be a thirty plus goal a season player in Scotland
Players likely to leave ? on 20:57 - May 13 with 4259 viewsKGriz16

Players likely to leave ? on 20:53 - May 13 by jasper_T

Why would Ollie want to step down a few levels? He's just started establishing himself.

Why would we except a few million for a proven Championship goalscorer? Where would Rangers get the cash?

He's a rangers fan and Steven Gerrard is going to be their new manager, that's got to be a pull for some people surely?
I don't know how they're going to finance that deal, just stating what i've seen and with who we have in charge of the club and considering we acquired McBurnie for what I can imagine wasn't much, I can imagine they'd want to make a tidy profit on him.
Players likely to leave ? on 20:57 - May 13 with 4250 viewsbluey_the_blue

Players likely to leave ? on 20:53 - May 13 by jasper_T

Someone said he's a Rangers fan?

Guaranteed European football.
Easy life, scores goals for fun in a shit league so gets a big transfer deal elsewhere with bigger salary etc.
Players likely to leave ? on 21:12 - May 13 with 4139 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ki
Players likely to leave ? on 21:14 - May 13 with 4107 viewsGaryjack

Players likely to leave ? on 20:39 - May 13 by Al_Bundy

Who would want to take Fernadez? Not or ever will be a prem player

I know this may come as a shock, but there are other leagues beside the Premier.
Players likely to leave ? on 21:20 - May 13 with 4058 viewsjasper_T

Players likely to leave ? on 20:57 - May 13 by bluey_the_blue

Someone said he's a Rangers fan?

Guaranteed European football.
Easy life, scores goals for fun in a shit league so gets a big transfer deal elsewhere with bigger salary etc.

Players tend to wait until the end of their career to go home to their boyhood club in a mickey mouse league.
Players likely to leave ? on 21:20 - May 13 with 4051 viewsAngelRangelQS

By my reckoning, from the squad we’ve had registered since Jan, the following will go:-

Abraham
King
Sanches
Ki
Leon
Rangel
Mawson
Fabianski
Fernandez
Ayew (the sh*t one)
Ayew (the even sh*tter one)
Bony

If we are lucky we may be able to find a league one or two team to offload Dire and Routledge to.

We will have the following loanees returning who will probably also go

Borja
Mesa
Amat

With OMB, Fulton and maybe Grimes playing a part

Going to be a hell of a busy summer for whoever gets the job
[Post edited 13 May 2018 21:21]
Players likely to leave ? on 21:20 - May 13 with 4046 viewsSwansea93

Didn't McBurnie choose Barnsley over Rangers as well in January?

Players likely to leave ? on 21:31 - May 13 with 3953 viewsMrSwerve

I think people are going ott a bit thinking 15-20 odd players will be be off, leaving us with a squad of under 23s. We are still a championship club at the end of the day and it's still a fairly rich and competitive league. Apart from the obvious one or two (Fabs etc) I wouldn't be surprised to have Bony, Fernandez, Jordan Ayew etc in our team.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Players likely to leave ? on 21:34 - May 13 with 3918 viewsJack123

Be nice to keep Fab, but can see him leaving..only others I would say are Mawson, A ayew,

libera nos a malo

Players likely to leave ? on 21:35 - May 13 with 3901 viewsKGriz16

Players likely to leave ? on 21:31 - May 13 by MrSwerve

I think people are going ott a bit thinking 15-20 odd players will be be off, leaving us with a squad of under 23s. We are still a championship club at the end of the day and it's still a fairly rich and competitive league. Apart from the obvious one or two (Fabs etc) I wouldn't be surprised to have Bony, Fernandez, Jordan Ayew etc in our team.

FF will be off hopefully. I think he’ll be a liability in a tougher, harder league with regards to physicality. Jordan Ayew will have his admirers and suitors too (West Ham, Watford, Newcastle) and the other Ayew will be in Turkey on big $$
Players likely to leave ? on 21:38 - May 13 with 3875 viewsGaryjack

Players likely to leave ? on 21:20 - May 13 by AngelRangelQS

By my reckoning, from the squad we’ve had registered since Jan, the following will go:-

Abraham
King
Sanches
Ki
Leon
Rangel
Mawson
Fabianski
Fernandez
Ayew (the sh*t one)
Ayew (the even sh*tter one)
Bony

If we are lucky we may be able to find a league one or two team to offload Dire and Routledge to.

We will have the following loanees returning who will probably also go

Borja
Mesa
Amat

With OMB, Fulton and maybe Grimes playing a part

Going to be a hell of a busy summer for whoever gets the job
[Post edited 13 May 2018 21:21]

Theres so many in that list we who literally couldn't even give away.
Players likely to leave ? on 21:43 - May 13 with 3817 viewsSwansea93

Borja, Mesa, Amat & Montero could do a job for us in the Championship, but none of them are going to be here.

Could possibly see the Ayews going on loan for a season.

Players likely to leave ? on 21:49 - May 13 with 3749 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There are two big obstacles to this clear out. Firstly, few of these players will attract any actual bids. They've proven they are not good enough for the Premier League.

Secondly, even if a team did come in for the likes of Dyer, Routledge etc, it is going to be a team from the second tier, maybe even the third. They're not going to better Wayne or Nath's £15k+ a year for another 3 years. Either we pay the difference like we're probably doing with Gomis or they stay.

It is a very bad situation to be in.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024