Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players likely to leave ? 20:21 - May 13 with 6825 viewscackinthesackjack

Fabianski
Mawson
Bony
A Ayew
J Ayew
Fernandez

Any others?

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Players likely to leave ? on 21:50 - May 13 with 2046 viewsGriffting

The only one I really care about is Fabianski.

Perhaps OmB and Byers as they’re they seem like good prospects.

The rest can leave.
Players likely to leave ? on 22:10 - May 13 with 1991 viewsLoyal

Players likely to leave ? on 20:24 - May 13 by Swansea93

Fabianski (Sad to see him go, he shows he actually gives a sh!t)
Mawson
Fernandez
A. Ayew
Mesa
Borja
Amat
Routledge
Montero

I think Bony will stay, because no one wil want to take him on the wages and record recently.

Hopefully they will all fck off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Players likely to leave ? on 23:34 - May 13 with 1895 viewsomarjack

I only care for Fabianski and J.Ayew..and maybe Fernandez..and I like VDH (although if he goes I wouldn't really fret about it).

The rest can literally join Cardiff and I wouldn't give a sh!t.

Players to leave (realistically):
Mawson (no way in hell the yanks will resist +20 m offers and can't blame them tbh)
Bony (I can see us letting him go for free to save 10 m in wages over the next 2 years)
A.Ayew (some idiots will probably be willing to shell 10-12 m for him)
Fabianski (heartbreaking..)
Fernandez (can see him being in demand by many clubs)
Montero (free just to get rid of wages)
B.Baston (ffs..)
Routledge (hopefully)
Ki (how to say bye bye in Korean?)
Britton
Rangel

and maybe.
J.Ayew (if he goes we're so very screwed next season)
Narsingh (might rather play in Turkey than in the Championship)

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Players likely to leave ? on 02:29 - May 14 with 1792 viewsnyc_swans

realize everybody here loves fabianski and for good reason, but he's 33 years old. i don't know if a premier league team would pay what we think is a fair price for him. maybe 5M? think he could be a good backup at a top half club again, but maybe he stays. he's just not going to command the fee at 33 that many seem to think he will.
Players likely to leave ? on 03:04 - May 14 with 1767 viewsphact0rri

Rangel, Leon, and Ki are gone... the latter having his contract expired at the end of the season. Aside from that I could see one or both of the Ayew brothers, fabs, and Mawson going. Beyond that Maybe Ferde and maybe Leroy? but I don't see a twenty man exodus or anything. just a few players so that yanks can pocket more cash before they sell us.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Players likely to leave ? on 03:46 - May 14 with 1747 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Players likely to leave ? on 20:55 - May 13 by BDS

McBurnie would be a thirty plus goal a season player in Scotland

Based on his rate of return right now, OMcB could be a 25 goal player in the Championship.

Granted, for a relegated club, Barnsley wasn't nearly as putrid an attacking threat as us. But he was their POTY, and the league's POTM in February, despite only arriving in January and having no time to integrate into the club.

Plus, he's surely on the very reasonable wages Swans will be forced to pay players next season, even the really good ones.

We've got him under contract for only 1 more season, and we desperately need guys like him at this present. Selling him for £4m or anything even remotely in that ballpark would be another huge, tragic blunder, boyhood fan of Rangers or not.

In fact keeping him "here" and happy to be "here" for another 12 months needs to be near the top of the immediate priority list, no matter who and what becomes of our manager and strategy. Then build around him and a handful of other current players who fit our needs and realistic ability to keep.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Players likely to leave ? on 06:47 - May 14 with 1690 viewsYossarian

Players likely to leave ? on 21:49 - May 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There are two big obstacles to this clear out. Firstly, few of these players will attract any actual bids. They've proven they are not good enough for the Premier League.

Secondly, even if a team did come in for the likes of Dyer, Routledge etc, it is going to be a team from the second tier, maybe even the third. They're not going to better Wayne or Nath's £15k+ a year for another 3 years. Either we pay the difference like we're probably doing with Gomis or they stay.

It is a very bad situation to be in.

Whoever sanctioned new deals recently for NTh and Routs needs to collect their P45 today....symbolic of the toxic culture at the club....seems more like hush money than hard-headed business. Did they actually think they were viable in the PL for a few more years?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Players likely to leave ? on 09:17 - May 14 with 1582 viewsawayjack

Players likely to leave ? on 21:31 - May 13 by MrSwerve

I think people are going ott a bit thinking 15-20 odd players will be be off, leaving us with a squad of under 23s. We are still a championship club at the end of the day and it's still a fairly rich and competitive league. Apart from the obvious one or two (Fabs etc) I wouldn't be surprised to have Bony, Fernandez, Jordan Ayew etc in our team.

Sadly player power in football is now with players / agents, so it's not really up to us. I look at that list and with the loanees that have no affinity to the club, so see 12-15 players either being sold for the money or players that simply want to exit our basket case club. Shows again how shocking our recruitment and treatment of players has been. I'd be amazed if the Yanks authorise much of a transfer budget, so it'll be those nobody will take - Dyer, Routs, Clucas, Fer etc, reserves / u23 and a few cheap / free transfers to try to compete. Let's hope I'm wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Players likely to leave ? on 09:20 - May 14 with 1576 viewsAngelRangelQS

Players likely to leave ? on 06:47 - May 14 by Yossarian

Whoever sanctioned new deals recently for NTh and Routs needs to collect their P45 today....symbolic of the toxic culture at the club....seems more like hush money than hard-headed business. Did they actually think they were viable in the PL for a few more years?

I agree with this but for the record:-

Routledge out of contract summer 2019
Dyer out of contract summer 2020.
Players likely to leave ? on 09:23 - May 14 with 1559 viewsmoonie

Last post defines our demise
Dyer has. Deal until 2020!

Think about that

Ideally, both contracts ripped up " by mutual consent"

Newport would be ideal for both of them
Players likely to leave ? on 10:50 - May 14 with 1494 viewsblaenaugwentjack

F/;king naughton i hope and clueless,a ajew, carrol,dyer, routledge, but it wll probably the better players who will leave and we will be left with the above.
Players likely to leave ? on 10:55 - May 14 with 1486 viewsLeonWasGod

Players likely to leave ? on 02:29 - May 14 by nyc_swans

realize everybody here loves fabianski and for good reason, but he's 33 years old. i don't know if a premier league team would pay what we think is a fair price for him. maybe 5M? think he could be a good backup at a top half club again, but maybe he stays. he's just not going to command the fee at 33 that many seem to think he will.

I'm hanging on to the hope that he's at the stage of his career where he may stay if we can thrash out a deal. He's settled in Swansea too. Although yesterday did look very much like a goodbye.
Players likely to leave ? on 11:00 - May 14 with 1475 viewsJacket

Players likely to leave ? on 20:32 - May 13 by KGriz16

I'm starting to think we're going to be left with hardly any players, a lot of first team players will be off. I was trying last night to think about what the line up would be for our first Championship game. It's values of the players on the out I was beginning to ponder also...
From what I've heard as well; you can add Kyle Naughton to that list. I've seen rumours he's handed in a transfer request today or in the last couple of days, hints why he wasn't in the squad today.
I also believe Bony will be off. There's bound to be a club in Turkey/France or Asia that'll take him off our hands. Based on his history.

My worry is the exact opposite, many of our players we literally won't be able to give away. Can't see a queue for many except Fab and Mawson. One thing is for sure Dyer and Rotledge ain't going nowhere
Players likely to leave ? on 11:01 - May 14 with 1467 viewsRancid

I think if Fabianski doesn't go to the World Cup then he might stay.I don't even know if Poland qualified but if they did.Why else would he leave? He's a 33yr old keeper not a flash and overly ambitious 21yr old striker.

Fernandez I think stays and Narsingh.Carrol is no PL player but I think he might be a success in the Championship so he should stay.Naughton can do one now we have Conor and Mawson we can get 25 to 30m for so out the door.
Players likely to leave ? on 11:08 - May 14 with 1441 viewsgrfn

as a Pole I was even more sad for Fab, he and Szczesny are competing for 1st squad for world cup and on the same day, one was relegated from Premier League, and the other one was confrimed the Champion of Italy.
Maybe he will wait until August for final decision, and if we make some promising signings he would get hope that we can jump back to Prem and he decides to stay. Very unlikely though.

As far as Bony is concerned, dont underestimate Turkish clubs, they really like to buy dying stars and paying them well. Im not saying he ever was a star like Eto'o or Drogba, but they were bought by Turkish clubs when nobody wanted them and paid them well. And he was linked with Fenerbahce in winter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024