Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. 14:21 - May 19 with 4864 viewsGlyn1

Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 14:27 - May 19 with 3968 viewsGlyn1

I'd be happy if we got Darren Moore (ex West Brom). I was impressed by how he turned a demoralised team around.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 14:49 - May 19 with 3903 viewsCaptain_Sham

Terry Dustbin did a good job with Brymbo steelworks.

Its just a ride.

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 15:09 - May 19 with 3823 viewsBlue_Blood

Quique Setien
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 15:12 - May 19 with 3811 viewsSmellyplumz

Hola

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 17:39 - May 19 with 3671 viewsmynamesjeff1

Honestly don’t care anymore.
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 20:33 - May 19 with 3573 viewsdameedna

jonathan de guzman
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 20:46 - May 19 with 3493 viewsBadlands

Don't expect anyone has looked at his guy but a few people have mentioned him

Jens Gustafsson
Norrköping

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jens-gustafsson/profil/trainer/12162

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 22:13 - May 19 with 3360 viewsJacket

European manager seems to be the top answer, like who ffs? Pep? There's not going to be a queue of possible candidates is there. Time to get real, and accept the grim situation we're in.
Login to get fewer ads

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 22:48 - May 19 with 3258 viewsBluebird

Bring back Bobby Bradley he's a legend
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 22:56 - May 19 with 3240 viewsmonmouth

Any random kraut from the bundesliga. They know their sausages, sorry onions.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 15:24 - May 20 with 2905 viewstrinityann

Any chance of giving Huw Jenkins a finders fee please?
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 15:32 - May 20 with 2878 viewsLeonWasGod

As long as they've got dreads I'll be happy.

Yours,
Huw
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 18:53 - May 20 with 2749 viewsbermudajack

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 15:32 - May 20 by LeonWasGod

As long as they've got dreads I'll be happy.

Yours,
Huw

George Graham.., he would sort our defence out and he must be skint by now 😂😂😂
I would love us to go for a Dennis Berkamp or Arteta type character, but can’t see that happening unfortunately, will probs be Toshack

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 19:01 - May 20 with 2717 viewsswan65split

Poyet
Cotterll

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 19:11 - May 20 with 2690 viewsFCKrogh

Kasper Hjulmand. Plays The Swansea Way. He is used to working on a tight budget, like Potter did in Sweden. He's former team FC Nordsjælland had the youngest team in europe. Played with players 17-18 years old in Denmark.
Developed players like Lobotka (now Celta, linked with Napoli and PSG), Andreas Skov Olsen (Linked with Barcelona, Dortmund and others), Nikolai Baden Frederiksen (Juventus) and Emre Mor (Celta).
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 19:14 - May 20 with 2675 views3swan

I’m sure there will be out of job managers interested in a salary, but getting the right man is going to be a massive job.
It’s widely been reported that Potter wanted assurances about recruitment and that he didn’t get it.
How do you convince someone to take a job when his hands will be tied from day one.
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 19:15 - May 20 with 2669 viewsOldjack

I really don't give a shyte anymore ,they're all fuking mercenaries who don't give a flying fuk about the club or fans

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 20:55 - May 20 with 2475 viewsSwans9

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 19:15 - May 20 by Oldjack

I really don't give a shyte anymore ,they're all fuking mercenaries who don't give a flying fuk about the club or fans

A Williams player manager
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 20:59 - May 20 with 2459 viewstrinityann

John Terry
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 21:09 - May 20 with 2429 viewssome_bloke

Arthur Bollocks from Cu ntminster Rovers
Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 21:10 - May 20 with 2427 viewsswanforthemoney

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 20:55 - May 20 by Swans9

A Williams player manager

He's neither of those things

I stand in the North Stand

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 21:25 - May 20 with 2349 viewsswanforthemoney

Chris Hughton is the man to get us promoted. Good honest left-winger too. (in a political sense)
Does a decent job and gets shat on. Perfect credentials for a Swansea manager.
Go get him.

I stand in the North Stand

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 21:29 - May 20 with 2329 viewsPrivate_Partz

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 22:13 - May 19 by Jacket

European manager seems to be the top answer, like who ffs? Pep? There's not going to be a queue of possible candidates is there. Time to get real, and accept the grim situation we're in.

I must be honest that I am in the don't give an eff camp.
My vote would go for a continental manager however as they are more likely to promote our passing game that the players are now set up for.
Forget about any big names. It would have to a lower league manager hungry for success.
Trouble is I have serious doubts we have the ability to source such a person, and even if we did, would we support him.
Donald Ducked until the Yanks have gone and hope the next lot have some affinity with the club.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 00:04 - May 21 with 2184 viewstheloneranger

David N'Gog ... Player manager 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 06:09 - May 21 with 1978 viewssdh1412

Who should be our next manager? Please name them. on 21:25 - May 20 by swanforthemoney

Chris Hughton is the man to get us promoted. Good honest left-winger too. (in a political sense)
Does a decent job and gets shat on. Perfect credentials for a Swansea manager.
Go get him.

Wages !!!!! No chance

Cotterill is a good shout though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024