Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. 10:50 - Sep 19 with 2476 viewsgrfn

Likely to miss the season.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/breaking-bristol-city

Feel bad for him, although from our point of view it could be a bit easier against them on Saturday.
Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 11:06 - Sep 19 with 2446 viewspencoedjack

Gutted
Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 11:13 - Sep 19 with 2426 viewsTimTtam

F*ck.

Season over for him, and potentially for Bristol.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 11:20 - Sep 19 with 2409 viewsjackharris

That is sad news for Bristol City. I never want any players to be injured, especially an injury that puts you out for a whole season. Must be hard having to cope with the injury and rehabilitation mentally. You would be like thinking to yourself ‘will I ever be the same player again’
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 13:25]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 11:22 - Sep 19 with 2405 viewssplJack

Good, can't stand the wyrzel tw@ts
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 11:22]
Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 11:52 - Sep 19 with 2341 viewsSwansea93

Ollie Yorke
@oliveryorke
Korey Smith, Adam Nagy, Tomas Kalas, Bailey Wright, Jay Da Silva and now Benik Afobe. You have to be kidding? It’s not even the end of September. That’s literally 5 of our starting 11 out long term injured. Someone help me 😭😭😭 #BristolCity
9:32 am · 19 Sep 2019·Twitter for iPhone
Ollie Yorke
@oliveryorke
·
1h
Replying to
@oliveryorke
Remarkable that we’re only in September, yet we only have three fit centre backs, one fit left back, one out and out striker plus Semenyo and Weimann. #BringBackTaylor

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 12:24 - Sep 19 with 2274 viewsGlyn1

Very sorry for him - this could end his career. He had the same injury before when he was out for 8 months.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 13:05 - Sep 19 with 2205 viewsraynor94

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 11:22 - Sep 19 by splJack

Good, can't stand the wyrzel tw@ts
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 11:22]

Very sad, it's a man's career at the end of the day.

Hope he makes a full recovery

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 13:17 - Sep 19 with 2179 viewssainthelens

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 13:05 - Sep 19 by raynor94

And I'm sure when we leave Ashton Gate with a positive result we'll all be thinking " pity Benik didn't play today, would have been a far more enjoyable spectacle ".
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 13:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 13:39 - Sep 19 with 2127 viewsFlashberryjack

Hope it's not the end of his career, but I'm glad he's injured for our game.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 14:18 - Sep 19 with 2069 viewsJacket

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 13:17 - Sep 19 by sainthelens

And I'm sure when we leave Ashton Gate with a positive result we'll all be thinking " pity Benik didn't play today, would have been a far more enjoyable spectacle ".
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 13:17]

Hope the players don't go there thinking we've already won because he's out injured.
Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 14:30 - Sep 19 with 2053 viewspencoedjack

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 13:05 - Sep 19 by raynor94

I often used to wish

Chopra
Jason Perry
Damon Searle

Had their legs broken
Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 14:35 - Sep 19 with 2040 viewsLeonWasGod

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 11:52 - Sep 19 by Swansea93

Ollie Yorke
@oliveryorke
Korey Smith, Adam Nagy, Tomas Kalas, Bailey Wright, Jay Da Silva and now Benik Afobe. You have to be kidding? It’s not even the end of September. That’s literally 5 of our starting 11 out long term injured. Someone help me 😭😭😭 #BristolCity
9:32 am · 19 Sep 2019·Twitter for iPhone
Ollie Yorke
@oliveryorke
·
1h
Replying to
@oliveryorke
Remarkable that we’re only in September, yet we only have three fit centre backs, one fit left back, one out and out striker plus Semenyo and Weimann. #BringBackTaylor

"Remarkable that we’re only in September, yet we only have three fit centre backs". They should have tried being in our shoes for the last 15 months!
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 14:36]
Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 15:19 - Sep 19 with 1972 viewspencoedjack

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 14:35 - Sep 19 by LeonWasGod

"Remarkable that we’re only in September, yet we only have three fit centre backs". They should have tried being in our shoes for the last 15 months!
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 14:36]

Is Ash likely to play Saturday?
Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 15:30 - Sep 19 with 1963 viewsraynor94

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 14:30 - Sep 19 by pencoedjack

I often used to wish

Chopra
Jason Perry
Damon Searle

Had their legs broken

Hated Phil Dwyer with a vengeance, but wouldn't have wanted to see him have a career threatening injury.

Same for any professional in any sport

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 15:47 - Sep 19 with 1939 viewssainthelens

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 14:30 - Sep 19 by pencoedjack

I often used to wish

Chopra
Jason Perry
Damon Searle

Had their legs broken

Can I add Morrison to that list on the 27th ?
Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 16:05 - Sep 19 with 1910 viewsraynor94

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 15:19 - Sep 19 by pencoedjack

Is Ash likely to play Saturday?

Played last Saturday

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 19:39 - Sep 19 with 1785 viewsDewi1jack

I often used to wish

Chopra
Jason Perry
Damon Searle

Had their legs broken

If Jason Mohammed could have his jaw wired shut that list would be pretty good

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 19:44 - Sep 19 with 1775 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Bristol top scorer this season, Benik Afobe, ruptures ACL in training today. on 12:24 - Sep 19 by Glyn1

Very sorry for him - this could end his career. He had the same injury before when he was out for 8 months.

That was a tear.

I'm no doctor, but I believe a rupture is even worse.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024