Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... 13:49 - Feb 7 with 4192 viewstheloneranger

It's only the first stage but ... Great decision and common sense prevails.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-isis-bride-shamima-begum-21448677

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 13:52 - Feb 7 with 2349 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A very sad case as she’s still hopelessly brainwashed and has lost three children. But that’s where my sympathies end, same for middle class rebel jihadi jack - stay where you belong and never return to the civilised society you despised and rejected.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:01 - Feb 7 with 2333 viewsLohengrin

She deported herself.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:10 - Feb 7 with 2317 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:01 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

She deported herself.

She’s not appealing against deportation.

Poll: Tory leader

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:11 - Feb 7 with 2314 viewsLohengrin

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:10 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

She’s not appealing against deportation.

We know.

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:12 - Feb 7 with 2312 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:11 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

We know.

You do now.

Poll: Tory leader

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:13 - Feb 7 with 2309 viewsLohengrin

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:12 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

You do now.

I knew then.

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:14 - Feb 7 with 2303 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:01 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

She deported herself.

There must surely be a way of deporting all of those convicted terrorist offences (even spreading material, downloading bomb making equipment etc etc) and showing evidence of contact and allegiance with IS to countries where their grandparents/ great grandparents originated? Our prisons can’t take them hence the ridiculously light sentencing and early release. If they’re programmed for martyrdom they could be deported after their initial arrest therefore not giving them the second chance they need to kill.

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:15 - Feb 7 with 2298 viewsLohengrin

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:14 - Feb 7 by Brynmill_Jack

There must surely be a way of deporting all of those convicted terrorist offences (even spreading material, downloading bomb making equipment etc etc) and showing evidence of contact and allegiance with IS to countries where their grandparents/ great grandparents originated? Our prisons can’t take them hence the ridiculously light sentencing and early release. If they’re programmed for martyrdom they could be deported after their initial arrest therefore not giving them the second chance they need to kill.

The way is a change in the law. If the political will was there it would enjoy overwhelming public support.

Login to get fewer ads

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 15:44 - Feb 7 with 2203 viewspencoedjack

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:15 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

The way is a change in the law. If the political will was there it would enjoy overwhelming public support.

Of course it would except from the Liberal snowflakes.
Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 16:51 - Feb 7 with 2158 viewsHighjack

It would be dangerous for her to return given the strength of public opinion therefore it’s best for her health and safety to remain in the cholera ridden cesspit of shite she’s currently residing in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 18:16 - Feb 7 with 2105 viewsBrynCartwright

She was brainwashed, she's still brainwashed and if she came back here she would be a massively costly pain in the arse to ensure she didn't' blow herself up in a shopping centre or whatever.

I'm surprised she hasn't tried to get over to the Philippines where IS is having a mini revival.

She, can feck the feck off, and take her cretinous sky-pixie ideals with her.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 18:17 - Feb 7 with 2098 viewsFlashberryjack

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 18:16 - Feb 7 by BrynCartwright

She was brainwashed, she's still brainwashed and if she came back here she would be a massively costly pain in the arse to ensure she didn't' blow herself up in a shopping centre or whatever.

I'm surprised she hasn't tried to get over to the Philippines where IS is having a mini revival.

I wonder who is paying her legal costs ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 06:24 - Feb 8 with 1959 viewsjackal

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 18:16 - Feb 7 by BrynCartwright

I suppose if she came back we'd have to pay 20 police officers to follow her about.

Like with that other piece of sh*t last week. And he still managed to stab two people.
Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 06:50 - Feb 8 with 1952 viewsSwanDownUnder

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 15:44 - Feb 7 by pencoedjack

Of course it would except from the Liberal snowflakes.

Liberal snowflakes? Your not doing us any good. Planks of wood.
Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 09:26 - Feb 8 with 1896 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Now you listen here - Islam has nothing to do with sky pixies. Mohammed tried many times to commit suicide because he believed he was demonically possessed (underworld pixies) but his wife (first one of the ten) convinced him he was being spoken to by angels and therefore a prophet.

So it's underworld pixies , ok.

Sky Pixies are for Christianity and Judaism (unless of course its Kaballah).

I hope that's cleared it up for you.

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 10:16 - Feb 8 with 1870 viewsswan65split

Why deport them?

200 possibly cruised in by inflatables in the last 2 days, if they did that in HK they would be in isolation for 2 weeks, here no doubt theyll have the best of attention .

Theres a growing industry for you, making inflatable dinghies, or being a Welshman,,,,,,,coracles
Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 10:22 - Feb 8 with 1861 viewsVincent_Vega

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 16:51 - Feb 7 by Highjack

It would be dangerous for her to return given the strength of public opinion therefore it’s best for her health and safety to remain in the cholera ridden cesspit of shite she’s currently residing in.

What?! She's in Garnant!! Surely we should've been told!?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 11:22 - Feb 8 with 1843 viewsLohengrin

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 10:22 - Feb 8 by Vincent_Vega

I was up in Garnant yesterday morning.

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 12:08 - Feb 8 with 1814 viewsHighjack

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 10:22 - Feb 8 by Vincent_Vega

I have no idea who this Gar Nant fella is but it sounds like he’s very accommodating. Shamima and Lohengrin in one day.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 12:33 - Feb 8 with 1807 viewsCatullus

With these terrorists coming from so many different countries how is withdrawing citizenship going to work? Wherever grandparents are from is surely not a sustainable idea?

What do we do, clear out an island and send them all there? Australia mark 2? Maybe we should just send them to the Arctic? They wouldn't worry about dying from Cholera at least!

Maybe they should all have to serve their punishments in the countries where they commit the crimes? Though human rights activists wouldn't be happy with that either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:07 - Feb 8 with 1767 viewsswanforthemoney

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 12:33 - Feb 8 by Catullus

With these terrorists coming from so many different countries how is withdrawing citizenship going to work? Wherever grandparents are from is surely not a sustainable idea?

What do we do, clear out an island and send them all there? Australia mark 2? Maybe we should just send them to the Arctic? They wouldn't worry about dying from Cholera at least!

Maybe they should all have to serve their punishments in the countries where they commit the crimes? Though human rights activists wouldn't be happy with that either.

"What do we do, clear out an island and send them all there?"

Then what are you going to do with them on the island? - put them in stripey pyjamas, shave their heads, and extract their gold teeth to pay for their accommodation ?
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 14:14]

I stand in the North Stand

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:29 - Feb 8 with 1749 viewsSwanDownUnder

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 11:22 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

I was up in Garnant yesterday morning.

Terrible shit hole, The Raven?
Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:44 - Feb 8 with 1738 viewsSwanDownUnder

same as christianity moron
Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 08:52 - Feb 9 with 1598 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:44 - Feb 8 by SwanDownUnder

same as christianity moron

Eh?

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 10:54 - Feb 9 with 1557 viewscontroversial_jack

Shamima Begum loses legal challenge against loss of British citizenship ... on 14:14 - Feb 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Where would they be deported to? What country would grant entry to a load of convicted terrorists?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024