Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson 21:28 - Apr 5 with 19926 viewsbuilthjack

In hospital

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Johnson on 21:33 - Apr 5 with 3872 viewsGaryjack

I've always thought he didn't look at all well in his video links. To see him being hospitalised at this stage is not a good sign.
Johnson on 21:34 - Apr 5 with 3848 viewsexiledclaseboy

Johnson on 21:33 - Apr 5 by Garyjack

I've always thought he didn't look at all well in his video links. To see him being hospitalised at this stage is not a good sign.

“For tests” apparently. Not sure what other tests there are, he’s already had Covid confirmed. That’s a smokescreen. Hancock shouldn’t be out either. He’s setting a terrible example.

Poll: Tory leader

Johnson on 21:37 - Apr 5 with 3839 viewsWarwickHunt

Johnson on 21:34 - Apr 5 by exiledclaseboy

“For tests” apparently. Not sure what other tests there are, he’s already had Covid confirmed. That’s a smokescreen. Hancock shouldn’t be out either. He’s setting a terrible example.

Tested positive for being a massive cûnt.

Lazy useless coward probably wants to hide for a bit and let someone else take the flak. It’s how he operates.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 21:40]
Johnson on 21:38 - Apr 5 with 3832 viewsjasper_T

Damned decent of the PM to go see for himself what's happening on the front lines.
Johnson on 21:40 - Apr 5 with 3808 viewsDarran

I wonder who’ll be the first liberal cuÅ„t to hope he dies?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Johnson on 21:42 - Apr 5 with 3799 viewsSwanjaxs

Massive Swans fan

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Johnson on 21:43 - Apr 5 with 3786 viewslonglostjack

Agree on Hancock. Bizarre. Maybe they couldn’t do a CT scan at Nr. 11 ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Johnson on 21:46 - Apr 5 with 3748 viewsbuilthjack

Hancock was out and about, here there and everywhere within a week. Fool.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Johnson on 21:47 - Apr 5 with 3740 viewsWarwickHunt

Johnson on 21:46 - Apr 5 by builthjack

Hancock was out and about, here there and everywhere within a week. Fool.

It was only for half an hour though.
Johnson on 21:54 - Apr 5 with 3695 viewsdickythorpe

Eyebrows need a trim?

Should never have cheered the decision to not award a pay rise to those now looking after him... karma
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 21:56]
Johnson on 21:58 - Apr 5 with 3656 viewsSwanjaxs

Johnson on 21:54 - Apr 5 by dickythorpe

Eyebrows need a trim?

Should never have cheered the decision to not award a pay rise to those now looking after him... karma

^this^

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Johnson on 22:05 - Apr 5 with 3605 viewsdickythorpe

Wasn't he shaking hands with patients at a hospital only the other week?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/mar/27/i-shook-hands-with-everybody

And add to this the health woman in Scotland being caught twice, not just once but TWICE visiting her second home.......no wonder people are out sunbathing and down the coast.....no examples being set my those who should know the Billy basics of leadership
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 22:09]
Johnson on 22:07 - Apr 5 with 3578 viewsnantywatcher

Short of a moronic comment or two in your life? Pop along to Planet Swans - easy to get a quick fix there!
Johnson on 22:11 - Apr 5 with 3552 viewsdickythorpe

Johnson on 22:07 - Apr 5 by nantywatcher

Short of a moronic comment or two in your life? Pop along to Planet Swans - easy to get a quick fix there!

Plenty of moronic comments have spewed from Johnson........moronic actions from him and others in authority ........why stop at PS?
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 22:11]
Johnson on 22:13 - Apr 5 with 3526 viewsFireboy2

Johnson on 21:58 - Apr 5 by Swanjaxs

^this^

Seconded.

What goes around comes around.
Johnson on 22:19 - Apr 5 with 3487 viewsBrynCartwright

Johnson on 21:38 - Apr 5 by jasper_T

Damned decent of the PM to go see for himself what's happening on the front lines.

...and try to justify his previous rejection of an increase in nurse's pay. What a cnt he is.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Johnson on 22:25 - Apr 5 with 3442 viewsswancity

Hope he’s doing ok.

Precautionary respiratory tests but he’s had the symptoms for 10
days. Worrying times and the worst is yet to come. 😫

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Johnson on 22:30 - Apr 5 with 3417 viewsJack123

Johnson on 22:25 - Apr 5 by swancity

Hope he’s doing ok.

Precautionary respiratory tests but he’s had the symptoms for 10
days. Worrying times and the worst is yet to come. 😫

I agree, regardless of all the political stuff, it's very worrying, as a fellow human being I wish him a speedy recovery, I don't give a sh*t about politics in times like this.

libera nos a malo

Johnson on 22:32 - Apr 5 with 3398 viewsWarwickHunt

Johnson on 22:19 - Apr 5 by BrynCartwright

...and try to justify his previous rejection of an increase in nurse's pay. What a cnt he is.

Spotted on the news wearing an NHS badge - the colossal fûcking hypocrite.

I hope someone pisses in his Lucozade. Karma indeed.
Johnson on 22:38 - Apr 5 with 3346 viewsThebus

Johnson on 21:54 - Apr 5 by dickythorpe

Eyebrows need a trim?

You want to hope Castell Howell doesn’t get hit with the virus.
Wouldn’t want people laughing at you would you.
Johnson on 22:39 - Apr 5 with 3344 viewsswancity

Johnson on 22:30 - Apr 5 by Jack123

I agree, regardless of all the political stuff, it's very worrying, as a fellow human being I wish him a speedy recovery, I don't give a sh*t about politics in times like this.

Yep. Certainly no time for clever comments or trying to score political points.

Like him or not, he’s doing an extremely difficult job well. As are his colleagues. In the main. Terrible times for everyone. Good luck all.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Johnson on 22:50 - Apr 5 with 3290 viewslondonlisa2001

Anyone who uses political differences to find anything amusing about someone needing hospitalisation needs to take a look at themselves.

Awful.
Johnson on 22:51 - Apr 5 with 3293 viewsTenbySwan

I thought that.
I wouldn't have liked to be Marr today , sat across the desk to him.
Johnson on 22:52 - Apr 5 with 3288 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Johnson on 22:39 - Apr 5 by swancity

Yep. Certainly no time for clever comments or trying to score political points.

Like him or not, he’s doing an extremely difficult job well. As are his colleagues. In the main. Terrible times for everyone. Good luck all.

Good post.

There are people at high risk on this site, I have a relative at high risk and one who is seriously ill. I wish everyone the best of luck, I wish no one ill.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 22:52]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Johnson on 23:07 - Apr 5 with 3230 viewsjasper_T

Johnson on 22:30 - Apr 5 by Jack123

Turns out the shape of our government actually matters because bad things can happen in this country. Who would have imagined.

Times like these are what politics is for. Easy to cheer for one side or another when consequences are vague and distant. People voted for austerity and endless cutbacks and now want to forget politics as people are dying. Clap for the NHS in the evening and vote Tory (or a centrist) in the morning. You'd think this would be a reality check.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024