Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing 15:08 - Apr 24 with 2439 viewsWhiterockin

Wales' death toll stands at 751 after a further 110 reported fatalities
The increase includes 84 backdated deaths in the Betsi Cadwaladr health board area of north Wales due to a delay in the reporting process

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-wales-52395876

How can decisions be made without accurate statistics.
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 16:05 - Apr 24 with 2376 viewscontroversial_jack

You would think as soon as the doctor does the death certificate that it could be counted. It's not really necessary to wait for the formal registration. Docs have the sole responsibility for determining death, so there's no more checks or safeguards to be made, the rest is bureaucratic
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 16:38 - Apr 24 with 2355 viewssP7qupUf

They are a totally shambolic health service. I don't know if they are still in special measures but there has been/still are massive issues in relation to its management for a very long time.
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 19:08 - Apr 24 with 2261 viewsPentyrchJack

Makes you wonder how many other deaths are being covered up.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 22:43 - Apr 24 with 2181 viewsWxmJax

It's a shambles. Said the numbers were withheld so those poor souls couldn't be identified by the public. It's not as if North Wales is small in area.
Dreadful management. Kicking people out of hospital to die at home and told GP's are nowhere to be seen if asked to make house visits. Daughter having a crap time, I've heard some horrendous stories, and I don't think even she's having to deal with the worst of it. I get upset every morning after she leaves knowing there's nothing I can do to help her.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 23:15 - Apr 24 with 2157 viewsmajorraglan

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 19:08 - Apr 24 by PentyrchJack

Makes you wonder how many other deaths are being covered up.

I think we’ll have an idea of the true number of deaths when we compare the ONS actual death rates against seasonal averages for the last 5 years.

Mate in works grand parent passed away earlier this week, cause was suspected as being COVID19. He told me 2 other residents had also passed away and a third was taken to hospital. He didn’t know what was put on the death certificate. There’s a care home in Newport where they have lost 15 residents in 1month against an average of 1 or 2.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52402300
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 18:03 - May 3 with 1916 viewsWxmJax

This is how shit they are at the top. Worth a read.

http://www.wrexham.com/news/north-wales-health-boards-marbella-based-recovery-di

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 18:42 - May 3 with 1895 viewssP7qupUf

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 18:03 - May 3 by WxmJax

This is how shit they are at the top. Worth a read.

http://www.wrexham.com/news/north-wales-health-boards-marbella-based-recovery-di

Awful. But what does this tell you about the Welsh Government and the two Health Ministers, messers Drakeford and Gething, in particular during the five years the health board has been in special measures?
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 19:54 - May 3 with 1855 viewsWxmJax

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 18:42 - May 3 by sP7qupUf

Awful. But what does this tell you about the Welsh Government and the two Health Ministers, messers Drakeford and Gething, in particular during the five years the health board has been in special measures?

It tells me that they're as bad as their counterparts in Westminster.

Login to get fewer ads

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 20:11 - May 3 with 1837 viewsCatullus

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 22:43 - Apr 24 by WxmJax

It's a shambles. Said the numbers were withheld so those poor souls couldn't be identified by the public. It's not as if North Wales is small in area.
Dreadful management. Kicking people out of hospital to die at home and told GP's are nowhere to be seen if asked to make house visits. Daughter having a crap time, I've heard some horrendous stories, and I don't think even she's having to deal with the worst of it. I get upset every morning after she leaves knowing there's nothing I can do to help her.

I think the not being identified is just an excuse. Their close family and so then their friends will be told. Outside of that, how will giving us the total number of deaths identify them, can anyone explain that because i need putting right!

It throws a spanner in the workd when their names are put in the hatched, matched and despatched columns!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 13:24 - May 4 with 1734 viewsJack59

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 16:38 - Apr 24 by sP7qupUf

They are a totally shambolic health service. I don't know if they are still in special measures but there has been/still are massive issues in relation to its management for a very long time.

Yes, they've done yet another 'Betsi'
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 09:54 - May 28 with 1548 viewsWhiterockin

Something really has to be done about this health board.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52827479
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 10:43 - May 28 with 1494 viewsJoe_bradshaw

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 09:54 - May 28 by Whiterockin

They’ve been in Special Measures for five years. It doesn’t say much for that system when they’re getting worse, not better.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 11:11 - May 28 with 1472 viewsLeonWasGod

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 09:54 - May 28 by Whiterockin

Easily done. One minute you're looking after 1,600 people and the next you just forget and let them all wander off. We've all been there
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 11:26 - May 28 with 1458 viewsWhiterockin

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 11:11 - May 28 by LeonWasGod

Easily done. One minute you're looking after 1,600 people and the next you just forget and let them all wander off. We've all been there

Like an away game then.
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 11:41 - May 28 with 1444 viewsScotia

There is a very special way of delivering public services in north Wales. Or anywhere north of the top of the Swanssea valley really. It's still a bit like the 80's really.
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 12:26 - May 28 with 1415 viewskrunchykarrot

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 10:43 - May 28 by Joe_bradshaw

They’ve been in Special Measures for five years. It doesn’t say much for that system when they’re getting worse, not better.

Exactly, what is Drakeford up to? How are the whole Welsh Parliament getting away with atrocious management of this crisis.

Sorry Proffesor Drakeford got picked up earlier on this board for not referring to his title.
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 14:42 - May 28 with 1360 viewsKilkennyjack

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 12:26 - May 28 by krunchykarrot

Exactly, what is Drakeford up to? How are the whole Welsh Parliament getting away with atrocious management of this crisis.

Sorry Proffesor Drakeford got picked up earlier on this board for not referring to his title.

As far as i know, Professor Drakeford has not travelled the length of the nation with a covid19 infected person in his car, whilst the clear instruction was to stay at home.

Nor has he changed his advice to Stay Alert once he knew his advisor had broken the stay at home rules.

Clearly work to be done in Betsi , but at least they are trying to do the right things.

The Stay Home message has protected us all in Wales.
Pity Boris broke ranks to protect his boy Dom.

Beware of the Risen People

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 18:59 - May 28 with 1303 viewskrunchykarrot

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 14:42 - May 28 by Kilkennyjack

As far as i know, Professor Drakeford has not travelled the length of the nation with a covid19 infected person in his car, whilst the clear instruction was to stay at home.

Nor has he changed his advice to Stay Alert once he knew his advisor had broken the stay at home rules.

Clearly work to be done in Betsi , but at least they are trying to do the right things.

What about his sidekick? Out for a walk eating chippies in park wasn't it?

Changed rules the following day.
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 19:16 - May 28 with 1288 viewsFlashberryjack

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 19:54 - May 3 by WxmJax

It tells me that they're as bad as their counterparts in Westminster.

No it doesn't, it tells you the they are even worst than their counterparts in Westminster.

"The board has been in special measures — the highest form of Welsh Government intervention — since June 2015,

FFS .

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 19:26 - May 28 with 1276 viewspencoedjack

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 18:42 - May 3 by sP7qupUf

You are not allowed to say anything bad about Welsh Labour/WAG on PS mate.

If the lefties don’t get you the fuking Welsh Nationalists will 👍
[Post edited 28 May 2020 19:33]
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 19:28 - May 28 with 1276 viewsCatullus

Deleted, should know better, what's the point.
[Post edited 28 May 2020 19:29]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 21:04 - May 28 with 1238 viewsLeonWasGod

The messaging has been so much better. Their overall approach too, pushing back against Westminster where they evidence didn't justify Westminster's approach (as did Scotland and NI). That's all been much, much better. Not hard, as I don't think you could do that side worse than Westminster. More cautious too as per all nations that have successfully managed the epidemic, which is reassuring. But sh*t on tests and lacked the clout to stand up to England on PPE.

Doesn't change the fact that the Welsh NHS is lagging behind England on almost every metric though. I've no idea if that's a WG mismanagement issue, a health board mismanagement issue, a funding issue, or what. NHS Wales has always struggled.
WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 21:45 - May 28 with 1216 viewsKilkennyjack

WTF have Betsi Cadwaladr been doing on 21:04 - May 28 by LeonWasGod

The messaging has been so much better. Their overall approach too, pushing back against Westminster where they evidence didn't justify Westminster's approach (as did Scotland and NI). That's all been much, much better. Not hard, as I don't think you could do that side worse than Westminster. More cautious too as per all nations that have successfully managed the epidemic, which is reassuring. But sh*t on tests and lacked the clout to stand up to England on PPE.

Doesn't change the fact that the Welsh NHS is lagging behind England on almost every metric though. I've no idea if that's a WG mismanagement issue, a health board mismanagement issue, a funding issue, or what. NHS Wales has always struggled.

Fantastic though if you ever need their help, personal experience only like .....

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024