Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Race War on the way 15:19 - Jun 10 with 1178 viewsDarran

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/12004161/anthony-joshua-and-tyson-fu

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Race War on the way on 22:06 - Jun 10 with 1026 viewshowenjack

Race War on the way on 22:13 - Jun 10 with 1002 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Did you see the video circulating online today of the gang of youths assaulting a white police officer with a cricket bat, filming it on their mobile phones whilst dancing and laughing, whilst choosing not to attack the black police officer watching on helplessly, incapable of stopping them?

It was abhorrent. I think the racist messages spoken by the likes of Anthony Joshua and Tommy Robinson are encouraging this sort of racial divide.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Race War on the way on 22:20 - Jun 10 with 995 viewsDarran

Race War on the way on 22:13 - Jun 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Did you see the video circulating online today of the gang of youths assaulting a white police officer with a cricket bat, filming it on their mobile phones whilst dancing and laughing, whilst choosing not to attack the black police officer watching on helplessly, incapable of stopping them?

It was abhorrent. I think the racist messages spoken by the likes of Anthony Joshua and Tommy Robinson are encouraging this sort of racial divide.

Yeah I saw it,in Hackney. Awful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Race War on the way on 01:57 - Jun 11 with 907 viewsKerouac

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/sickening-and-disgraceful-attack-on-police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Race War on the way on 07:31 - Jun 11 with 798 viewsBest_loser

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/video-shows-counter-protesters-in-n-j-mocking-
Race War on the way on 08:07 - Jun 11 with 766 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Race War on the way on 22:20 - Jun 10 by Darran

Yeah I saw it,in Hackney. Awful.

Perhaps the people of hackney should be cracking down on gang culture, knife crime, drug dealing and drive by shootings.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Race War on the way on 20:38 - Jun 11 with 659 viewshowenjack

CCFC promoted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8411025/Police-launch-probe-angry-crowd
Race War on the way on 20:45 - Jun 11 with 647 viewsCatullus

I voiced similar complaints about Joshua and then I read this,

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/12004359/anthony-joshua-upset-by-acc

It's a different perspective which made me wonder, am I wrong?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Race War on the way on 20:59 - Jun 11 with 608 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Race War on the way on 20:45 - Jun 11 by Catullus

I voiced similar complaints about Joshua and then I read this,

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/12004359/anthony-joshua-upset-by-acc

It's a different perspective which made me wonder, am I wrong?

I wonder why his promoter has come out in damage control mode after his cash cow unleashed an abhorrent racist tirade a few days earlier which potentially jeopardised how much money they can both make in the coming years?

"Anthony Joshua has been 'upset' by accusations after trying to 'uplift his community' in a speech at a Black Lives Matter march, says his promoter Eddie Hearn."

Imagine if Tommy Robinson instructed his publicist to release a statement to the media where he portrays himself as the victim, claiming to be upset at people calling him a racist after one of his racist speeches or marches. He would be rightfully ridiculed.

I expect we'll see more attempts from many of these celebrities to walk back many of their racist comments over the past few days.

Race War on the way on 21:02 - Jun 11 with 610 viewsNotLoyal

Race War on the way on 20:59 - Jun 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder why his promoter has come out in damage control mode after his cash cow unleashed an abhorrent racist tirade a few days earlier which potentially jeopardised how much money they can both make in the coming years?

"Anthony Joshua has been 'upset' by accusations after trying to 'uplift his community' in a speech at a Black Lives Matter march, says his promoter Eddie Hearn."

Imagine if Tommy Robinson instructed his publicist to release a statement to the media where he portrays himself as the victim, claiming to be upset at people calling him a racist after one of his racist speeches or marches. He would be rightfully ridiculed.

I expect we'll see more attempts from many of these celebrities to walk back many of their racist comments over the past few days.

Very similar to those labour idiots who didn’t see prejudice in their hatred of Israel. It’s the safety net Joshua completely missed, saying anything because he thinks he will be ok. As I’ve said before thick as mince these sports folk, leave thinking to those who can. Let alone talking.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Race War on the way on 21:06 - Jun 11 with 600 viewsCatullus

Ok, I see your point. Maybe though I need to see his full speech, see everything before I make my mind up?

That's all I'm saying.

It could be just the face saving exercise or it could be I only saw as much as others wanted me to see to condemn Joshua.

Oh the indecision.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Race War on the way on 21:13 - Jun 11 with 585 viewslondonlisa2001

Will you be walking back your comment about the ‘gang of youths assaulting a white police officer with a cricket bat’ in this thread after they today thanked the man with the baseball bat for coming to the aid of the police officer?

Bore off troll boy.
Race War on the way on 21:17 - Jun 11 with 578 viewsNeath_Jack

Oh Tommy Tommy.

The great white hope.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Race War on the way on 21:23 - Jun 11 with 572 viewsGlossolalia

Race War on the way on 21:17 - Jun 11 by Neath_Jack

Oh Tommy Tommy.

The great white hope.

I'd argue an ideological war is even more in the offing, despite the obvious tensions caused by Floyd's unfortunate death.

Edit: didn't mean to quote you, neathjack.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 21:25]
Race War on the way on 22:28 - Jun 11 with 522 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Race War on the way on 21:13 - Jun 11 by londonlisa2001

Will you be walking back your comment about the ‘gang of youths assaulting a white police officer with a cricket bat’ in this thread after they today thanked the man with the baseball bat for coming to the aid of the police officer?

Bore off troll boy.

No, instead I'll release a statement to WalesOnline about how 'upset' I am that you have rightfully identified my mistake.

In all seriousness it is wonderful to see somebody tried to help the police officer and I sincerely apologise to Kemran for mistakenly believing he was part of the attack as he stood next to the police officer whilst the police officer was being assaulted.

Race War on the way on 23:19 - Jun 11 with 487 viewsPozuelosSideys

Joshua has form for this sort of thing though. He called Eddie Chambers an embarrassment to the 'superior black race' etc. Something his promotional group denied, then changed their mind and said he was hacked. It was all swept under the carpet rather quickly.

https://www.givemesport.com/1198228-anthony-joshuas-camp-finally-explains-the-ra

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Race War on the way on 01:25 - Jun 12 with 425 viewsNotLoyal

Race War on the way on 21:17 - Jun 11 by Neath_Jack

Oh Tommy Tommy.

The great white hope.

I remember boxers being called that.
Not the dogs, although a mate has a dog called Tommy.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024