Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Toshack 18:29 - Apr 5 with 3519 viewshuwrichards57

Get him in asap. Available, plays the right way. And give him a 3 year contract to fix the style.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 18:29]
Cameron Toshack on 18:30 - Apr 5 with 2508 viewsonehunglow

Sue Tosh would do me

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cameron Toshack on 18:33 - Apr 5 with 2522 viewsJack59

I think he'd do a really good job for us, but essentially we need a few notable players to exit first.
Cameron Toshack on 18:36 - Apr 5 with 2472 viewsonehunglow

Cameron Toshack on 18:33 - Apr 5 by Jack59

I think he'd do a really good job for us, but essentially we need a few notable players to exit first.

I think AA ha been a good club man but he is now shot. So thanks and bye

Is he worth 80k a week?
Is Hoolie worth 40?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cameron Toshack on 18:47 - Apr 5 with 2459 views34dfgdf54

Give him it until end of season. Get his old man on scene too.
Cameron Toshack on 18:53 - Apr 5 with 2437 viewsFireboy2

Cameron Toshack on 18:33 - Apr 5 by Jack59

Ayew will be gone freeing up 80k a week, how many decent championship players will that get you?

There's a start.
Cameron Toshack on 18:59 - Apr 5 with 2410 viewsGeoffThom

Angel for me with those jnr as assistant
Cameron Toshack on 19:01 - Apr 5 with 2394 viewsGeoffThom

Cameron Toshack on 19:09 - Apr 5 with 2365 viewsjasper_T

Cameron Toshack on 19:01 - Apr 5 by GeoffThom

Why would Toshack want to be assistant to someone with no management experience or qualifications?
Login to get fewer ads

Cameron Toshack on 19:14 - Apr 5 with 2352 viewsGaryjack

Cameron Toshack on 19:09 - Apr 5 by jasper_T

Why would Toshack want to be assistant to someone with no management experience or qualifications?

Good point.
Cameron Toshack on 19:17 - Apr 5 with 2334 viewsDr_Winston

How about we try and appoint the best manager possible, and not just give it to some guy who was here before?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cameron Toshack on 19:17 - Apr 5 with 2333 viewsvetchonian

Do people really think Cameron would come here just until the end of the season....i dont think so...would work perhaps if Cameron was still on the staff...but dont see him back for a temporary gig

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cameron Toshack on 19:34 - Apr 5 with 2288 viewsGaryjack

Cameron Toshack on 19:17 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

How about we try and appoint the best manager possible, and not just give it to some guy who was here before?

Very difficult to bring someone new to the club and players at this stage of the season in the position or potential position we are in. Cameron, though not ideal i know would probably be our best option atm. And also gives him a chance to prove himself. If he fails, then no big deal as we've got nothing to lose and can look for that 'best manager possible' in the summer.
Cameron Toshack on 19:36 - Apr 5 with 2279 viewsGaryjack

Cameron Toshack on 19:17 - Apr 5 by vetchonian

Do people really think Cameron would come here just until the end of the season....i dont think so...would work perhaps if Cameron was still on the staff...but dont see him back for a temporary gig

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the answer i gave some moments ago.
Cameron Toshack on 19:40 - Apr 5 with 2251 viewsDr_Winston

Cameron Toshack on 19:34 - Apr 5 by Garyjack

Very difficult to bring someone new to the club and players at this stage of the season in the position or potential position we are in. Cameron, though not ideal i know would probably be our best option atm. And also gives him a chance to prove himself. If he fails, then no big deal as we've got nothing to lose and can look for that 'best manager possible' in the summer.

If we're looking to replace Cooper then we have to do it permanently, thus giving the new guy time to assess what he has. A temp fixes nothing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cameron Toshack on 19:48 - Apr 5 with 2226 viewsGaryjack

Cameron Toshack on 19:40 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

If we're looking to replace Cooper then we have to do it permanently, thus giving the new guy time to assess what he has. A temp fixes nothing.

Normally i would agree with you, but as i said, we don't need someone new to the club at this time. And if it's time to assess as you state, then isn't it also time to assess who that 'best possible manager' is going to be? If we are going to make a permanent appointment, then we can't go on a whim.
Cameron Toshack on 19:58 - Apr 5 with 2185 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just because AA is leaving , there won't be an extra 80k a wewk in the pot, we are losing the last of our parachute payments, so that will in effect swallow that up and far more.
AA has done extremely well out of Swansea City, it makes me laugh when these Sky pundits say, he felt he owed it to the club to stay around for another year.
Cameron Toshack on 20:10 - Apr 5 with 2142 viewsGaryjack

Cameron Toshack on 19:58 - Apr 5 by Treforys_Jack

Just because AA is leaving , there won't be an extra 80k a wewk in the pot, we are losing the last of our parachute payments, so that will in effect swallow that up and far more.
AA has done extremely well out of Swansea City, it makes me laugh when these Sky pundits say, he felt he owed it to the club to stay around for another year.

Yes i do have a little laugh at that 'spare' 80k a week we'll have to splash. Truth is Ayew's wages have been a black hole which we could ill afford. The suggestion that we can replace him with 4 or 5 quality Championship players is nothing short of hysterical nonsense. Financially we are on our knees!
Cameron Toshack on 20:19 - Apr 5 with 2107 viewsKilkennyjack

Cameron Toshack on 18:59 - Apr 5 by GeoffThom

Angel is a good suggestion.

The new Roberto.

Beware of the Risen People

Cameron Toshack on 20:37 - Apr 5 with 2055 viewsvetchonian

Cameron Toshack on 20:19 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

The new Roberto.

emotion here....what do we know of Rangel's ability to coach and manage a great player for us....but not sure this is the time to make decisions based on sentimentality

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cameron Toshack on 22:00 - Apr 5 with 1963 viewsThrasher6

The dictionary version of Tosh...

tosh

nounINFORMAL-BRITISH
rubbish; nonsense.
"it's sentimental tosh"

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Cameron Toshack on 22:03 - Apr 5 with 1949 viewsraynor94

Cameron Toshack on 20:19 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

The new Roberto.

On what basis?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cameron Toshack on 22:35 - Apr 5 with 1914 viewsmajorraglan

Cameron Toshack on 20:10 - Apr 5 by Garyjack

Yes i do have a little laugh at that 'spare' 80k a week we'll have to splash. Truth is Ayew's wages have been a black hole which we could ill afford. The suggestion that we can replace him with 4 or 5 quality Championship players is nothing short of hysterical nonsense. Financially we are on our knees!

Good point.

A lot of fans forget this is the last year of the “parachute payment” and next year the income will be down to what the club generates via transfers, ticket sales, commercial revenue and potentially money loaned to the club.

Cooper has a decent track record in the game and a good CV, but he not managed at this level before. I suspect part of Cooper’s attraction to the Swans hierarchy was his track record in working with and getting the best out of young players which is exactly what is needed going forward as funding will be tight.

It’s not over until the fat lady sings and Cooper could still deliver, Bournemouth have Brentford, Norwich and Millwall to play, but he and the squad have to turn this around. From a position where they were scrapping with Watford for an auto spot, they are struggling for a play off place. Lee to Millwall and they could implode.
Cameron Toshack on 23:42 - Apr 5 with 1860 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Cameron Toshack on 20:37 - Apr 5 by vetchonian

emotion here....what do we know of Rangel's ability to coach and manage a great player for us....but not sure this is the time to make decisions based on sentimentality

Didn’t Rangel start coaching badges early?
Also think it’s highly unlikely a team coached by him would churn out turgid football but who knows

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Cameron Toshack on 23:52 - Apr 5 with 1848 viewsjasper_T

Cameron Toshack on 23:42 - Apr 5 by PatchesOHoulihan

Didn’t Rangel start coaching badges early?
Also think it’s highly unlikely a team coached by him would churn out turgid football but who knows

He did some of them ~10 years ago but since then has said he doesn't know if he fancies being a manager "having to keep the players happy" etc.
Cameron Toshack on 16:04 - Apr 6 with 1654 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Toshack and co had the under 23s playing the sort of football that our 1st team could only aspire to.
They played fast, flowing, attacking football that was enjoyable to watch.
They destroyed some of the best payed and sourced Prem under 23 teams along the way.
Which is why so many of them have come in to the 1st team and gone on to better things over the last few years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024