Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? 20:00 - May 3 with 3562 viewsCwmafanJack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 20:26 - May 3 with 2702 viewsonehunglow

They ‘re all rubbish over there .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 15:24 - May 4 with 2629 viewsScotia

I've already voted. I voted tactically to try and remove Labour and stop any party that would even consider independence.

That left me with basically nobody. I voted Green in my constituency (ultra safe Labour, so independence didn't come in to it) and Lib Dem at regional level. The least worst of a truly diabolical field.
Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 23:20 - May 4 with 2565 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 15:24 - May 4 by Scotia

I've already voted. I voted tactically to try and remove Labour and stop any party that would even consider independence.

That left me with basically nobody. I voted Green in my constituency (ultra safe Labour, so independence didn't come in to it) and Lib Dem at regional level. The least worst of a truly diabolical field.

The Greens are in favour of independence for wales. 😂

https://nation.cymru/news/england-and-wales-green-party-backs-welsh-independence

I am voting the same way myself with Plaid.

Beware of the Risen People

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 08:14 - May 5 with 2544 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 23:20 - May 4 by Kilkennyjack

https://nation.cymru/news/england-and-wales-green-party-backs-welsh-independence

Labour only on 5% in this poll how amazing. Just goes to show what the majority on this forum think of Labour.

Pity is shows no relevance to what will happen tomorrow 😢

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 10:14 - May 5 with 2510 viewsScotia

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 23:20 - May 4 by Kilkennyjack

I know, which is why I put the caveat in brackets. Had it been a close run thing in my constituency I would have voted differently.

The choice we have in Wales is diabolical, the disaster that is Drakeford's Labour or the disaster that could be an independence referendum.

The only alternative for a regional vote seems to be Lib Dem, although that could be a vote wasted.
Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 10:18 - May 5 with 2513 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Why does Drakeford always sound as though he thinks his audience is simple? He has that slow, patronising tone that people use when they are telling off five year olds.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 13:22 - May 5 with 2480 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 10:18 - May 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Why does Drakeford always sound as though he thinks his audience is simple? He has that slow, patronising tone that people use when they are telling off five year olds.

Because he has only ever worked as a trade union official, a lecturer or a council. None of which have given him the life skills , to communicate, think for himself, come up with new ideas or relate to working people.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 14:38 - May 5 with 2464 viewsWhiterockin

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 08:14 - May 5 by felixstowe_jack

Labour only on 5% in this poll how amazing. Just goes to show what the majority on this forum think of Labour.

Pity is shows no relevance to what will happen tomorrow 😢

Only 21 votes in total after 2 days shows me what this board thinks of the Senedd. The majority of people have no interest in the Senedd and their bias towards the Cardiff area. Its just a total waste of money unless you are one of the beneficiary's in Cardiff. Instead of just ignoring it the people of Wales should vote and vote to get rid of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 14:40 - May 5 with 2457 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 14:38 - May 5 by Whiterockin

Only 21 votes in total after 2 days shows me what this board thinks of the Senedd. The majority of people have no interest in the Senedd and their bias towards the Cardiff area. Its just a total waste of money unless you are one of the beneficiary's in Cardiff. Instead of just ignoring it the people of Wales should vote and vote to get rid of it.

Even worse only 46% of the 16 and 17 school children have bothered to register to vote.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 15:57 - May 5 with 2406 viewstrampie

To date I notice, UKIP, Abolish and the Tories combined are beating Labour, the Green party and Plaid combined on here I see.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:09 - May 5 with 2402 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:17 - May 5 with 2382 viewsKilkennyjack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 13:22 - May 5 by felixstowe_jack

Because he has only ever worked as a trade union official, a lecturer or a council. None of which have given him the life skills , to communicate, think for himself, come up with new ideas or relate to working people.

Much more popular in Wales than Johnson though on covid ....

Beware of the Risen People

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:22 - May 5 with 2381 viewsWhiterockin

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:17 - May 5 by Kilkennyjack

I think they have forgotten who sourced the vaccine for them. Or they could be to dull to understand. I will give the benefit of the doubt.
Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:37 - May 5 with 2340 viewstrampie

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:22 - May 5 by Whiterockin

I think they have forgotten who sourced the vaccine for them. Or they could be to dull to understand. I will give the benefit of the doubt.

Boris was all herd immunity initially and that turned out very badly and then the English stole our PPE, we were ahead of the curve, I'm Plaid all the way and am going to vote for Plaid but give me Drakeford over Boris anyday of the week.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:56 - May 5 with 2332 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:17 - May 5 by Kilkennyjack

Good job the unpopular Boris ordered enough vaccine for Wales. Just imagine if we had left it to the EU.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 17:13 - May 5 with 2308 viewsonehunglow

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 16:56 - May 5 by felixstowe_jack

Good job the unpopular Boris ordered enough vaccine for Wales. Just imagine if we had left it to the EU.

To most of EU ,Wales IS a part of England

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 19:55 - May 5 with 2258 viewsFlashberryjack

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 17:13 - May 5 by onehunglow

To most of EU ,Wales IS a part of England

Most in the EU haven't even heard of Wales, let alone know where it is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 20:23 - May 5 with 2223 viewsBillyChong

Not sure how anyone could vote for Andrew RT Davies mind
Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 22:04 - May 5 with 2165 viewsraynor94

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 20:23 - May 5 by BillyChong

Not sure how anyone could vote for Andrew RT Davies mind

Mark Drakeford and Adam Price

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 19:11 - May 6 with 2049 viewstrampie

Tories and the right wing currently showing out front (on this site), I wonder if that is replicated across Wales in today's Senedd vote and the Conservatives end up in charge will Labour voters then in the future give up on Labour with a sizable proportion of them then possibly going over to Plaid at the next Senedd election ?
Of course the likely result is Labour just holding on (this might be the last time the way the direction of travel is going) and teaming up with 3rd place Plaid to form a coalition is what a lot of people are speculating with the Cons in 2nd increasing votes and seats, looking at the big picture long term would it be better for the Cons to get in now with the possibility that Labour in Wales will fall apart leaving Plaid to pick up lots of their old votes and then perhaps we can have real change.....hmm

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 20:19 - May 6 with 2023 viewsDr_Winston

It's kinda weird that the local Communists can stand for election and not a word is said. In a just word anyone allying themselves with that cause should be treated with the same level of contempt as the NF/BNP types, yet there's been barely a murmur about it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 20:36 - May 6 with 2025 viewsBoundy

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 20:19 - May 6 by Dr_Winston

It's kinda weird that the local Communists can stand for election and not a word is said. In a just word anyone allying themselves with that cause should be treated with the same level of contempt as the NF/BNP types, yet there's been barely a murmur about it.

Is it because no one in the UK takes them seriously enough to consider them a threat ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 20:57 - May 6 with 2014 viewsbritferry

5pm my home phone rang, a mobile number, so I answered, school boy error I know, Lib Dems asking me had I voted yet? I gave them what for, the cheeky fookers.

And yes, I had voted but I didnt tell them that

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 22:28 - May 6 with 1962 viewstrampie

I notice online some are saying turnout seems to be poor in working class areas and reasonable in middle class areas which if true will suit Labour as they have some support among the middle classes but less so these days among the lower classes which is a role reversal compared to many years ago.

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 23:01 - May 6 with 1952 viewsmajorraglan

Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions? on 22:28 - May 6 by trampie

I notice online some are saying turnout seems to be poor in working class areas and reasonable in middle class areas which if true will suit Labour as they have some support among the middle classes but less so these days among the lower classes which is a role reversal compared to many years ago.

Took one of my kids up to the polling station earlier as it was their first time to vote, woman in charge said it had been dead earlier in the day but had become busy in the evening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024