Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ignore button 18:16 - Jan 11 with 4564 viewsTreforys_Jack

Genuine question, do you use the ignore function on here and if so how many do you have on ignore. I have 3, years ago I wouldn't dream of having posters on ignore, but I genuinely believe it enhances my forum experience and keeps me from getting into petty arguments with people who I simply wouldn't choose to interact with in the real world. Makes the mods job easier as well. No doubt I'll get pelters for using it, but wondered, is it just me or do others take the easy route as well.
The ignore button on 18:19 - Jan 11 with 2236 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s a free world, shows some sense and adult thinking.
Nobody should have a negative opinion on a sensible decision.

Some enjoy the interaction, for others it’s an annoyance.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The ignore button on 18:24 - Jan 11 with 2220 viewsCatullus

I have 7 but I reckon 2 of them are the same person and 2 others don't post on here anymore.
I do sometimes read the board while not logged in and reply to some I have on ignore. Mostly though it's a better day not having to bother with them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The ignore button on 18:36 - Jan 11 with 2200 views1462jack

I have been on here for quite a while and have never felt the need to have anyone on ignore , don’t get me wrong I have had the odd outburst but without debate things would be boring
The ignore button on 18:46 - Jan 11 with 2192 viewsGwyn737

Nope. There’s only 2 on here I won’t interact with so it doesn’t seem worth it.
The ignore button on 18:52 - Jan 11 with 2187 viewsmax936

Nope nope and no. I'm happy to handle anyone on here, without resorting to that, I can't stand the hypocrisy of some and their self righteousness, those who will argue day in day out on how right they are and trying to enforce their opinion on other's, they were banned for that reason previously for that reason, with their pages and pages of trying to enforce their opinions. Its pathetic, it really is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The ignore button on 18:55 - Jan 11 with 2173 viewstrampie

I haven't got anyone on ignore.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The ignore button on 18:57 - Jan 11 with 2155 viewstrampie

PS And never have , not intentionally anyway (I've accidentally done it, not sure how).

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The ignore button on 18:59 - Jan 11 with 2149 views3swan

Nobody on ignore.
Unless it's something that I think I can add to or challenge I don't post as much as I used to.
Rose tinted glasses time but humour does seem to be a thing of the past.
Login to get fewer ads

The ignore button on 19:04 - Jan 11 with 2146 viewsshingle

Lets have an who`s on ignore poll, set it up Keith, it will go straight to the top of the most views list no doubt.
The ignore button on 19:10 - Jan 11 with 2141 viewsbuilthjack

I have had one on ignore for ages. I should put a few more on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The ignore button on 19:11 - Jan 11 with 2136 viewsKeithHaynes

The ignore button on 18:57 - Jan 11 by trampie

PS And never have , not intentionally anyway (I've accidentally done it, not sure how).

During the first week or so when I started this I banned myself twice in a week.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The ignore button on 19:14 - Jan 11 with 2130 views3swan

The ignore button on 19:11 - Jan 11 by KeithHaynes

During the first week or so when I started this I banned myself twice in a week.

Three strikes and you're out
The ignore button on 19:16 - Jan 11 with 2127 viewsTreforys_Jack

The ignore button on 18:24 - Jan 11 by Catullus

I have 7 but I reckon 2 of them are the same person and 2 others don't post on here anymore.
I do sometimes read the board while not logged in and reply to some I have on ignore. Mostly though it's a better day not having to bother with them.

Same here, pretty much where I'm at, surprised at some of the comments, far more positive than I envisaged. There are a few online posters that I genuinely would actively avoid in real life (if their real personality replicates their online personality) so why would I give them an online platform.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 19:28]
The ignore button on 19:17 - Jan 11 with 2124 viewsTreforys_Jack

The ignore button on 18:52 - Jan 11 by max936

Nope nope and no. I'm happy to handle anyone on here, without resorting to that, I can't stand the hypocrisy of some and their self righteousness, those who will argue day in day out on how right they are and trying to enforce their opinion on other's, they were banned for that reason previously for that reason, with their pages and pages of trying to enforce their opinions. Its pathetic, it really is.

Self awareness of some is non existent Max and that really irritates me. So remove the irritation.
The ignore button on 19:18 - Jan 11 with 2122 viewsbuilthjack

The ignore button on 19:16 - Jan 11 by Treforys_Jack

Same here, pretty much where I'm at, surprised at some of the comments, far more positive than I envisaged. There are a few online posters that I genuinely would actively avoid in real life (if their real personality replicates their online personality) so why would I give them an online platform.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 19:28]

If you couldn't avoid them in real life you would have to slap them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The ignore button on 19:18 - Jan 11 with 2121 viewsTreforys_Jack

The ignore button on 19:11 - Jan 11 by KeithHaynes

Quite right to,
The ignore button on 19:18 - Jan 11 with 2120 viewsTreforys_Jack

The ignore button on 19:18 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Innit.
The ignore button on 19:23 - Jan 11 with 2116 viewsbuilthjack

Harvey's old man will be next for me.

The ignore button on 19:25 - Jan 11 with 2114 views1462jack

The ignore button on 19:23 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Harvey's old man will be next for me.

Fair play that made me laugh
The ignore button on 19:38 - Jan 11 with 2098 viewsmax936

The ignore button on 19:17 - Jan 11 by Treforys_Jack

Self awareness of some is non existent Max and that really irritates me. So remove the irritation.

Nah they just increase my determination not to let the t..ts win.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The ignore button on 19:42 - Jan 11 with 2093 viewsonehunglow

I had about 15 at one stage but now only 2.
When I get annoyed I hit the ignore button then give them a second chance and then another ,then another.

It'd be cool to have nobody but some really are in it to cause strife.

Vast majority here seem fine . would share a small beeer with most and a bag of nuts

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The ignore button on 19:43 - Jan 11 with 2087 viewsshingle

The ignore button on 19:18 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Problem with that is if there pretty tasty fisticuff wise the response you get once you slap them may be a very unpleasant experience for you.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 19:44]
The ignore button on 19:45 - Jan 11 with 2074 viewsonehunglow

The ignore button on 19:43 - Jan 11 by shingle

Problem with that is if there pretty tasty fisticuff wise the response you get once you slap them may be a very unpleasant experience for you.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 19:44]

Good point.
Choose your fights carefully.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The ignore button on 19:54 - Jan 11 with 2054 viewsFlashberryjack

Never have used the ignore button, although there are a few on here I basically ignore anyway, as they post the same shyte over and over and over again.

Not sure if anyone has me on ignore, wouldn't blame them if they did, as I can also post a load of old shyte at times.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The ignore button on 19:56 - Jan 11 with 2052 viewsWhiterockin

I've got nobody currently on ignore. I did have a couple but I find it hard to follow a thread with ignored people posting. I just don't read posts from people I don't want to read, it simplifies everything. I find life much more relaxing this way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024