Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED 18:56 - Sep 19 with 13140 viewsNotLoyal

West Bromwich Albion had the double done on them by Swansea last season,just like Caaaaaaardiff.This game goes ahead on Saturday 1st October 2022 with a 3pm kick off.

Cabango eyes a continuation of Swansea City form 27th Sep 2022 09:57
Swansea City take on West Bromwich Albion this weekend in a game that has nearly always produced goals. In fact only one of the last twenty three league and cup meetings have ended in a 0-0 stalemate. The swans did the double last season on the baggies and their form of late could well see them in a strong position going in to this match. 0

Russell Martin wants to stay at Swansea City, WBA Pre Match ! 30th Sep 2022 16:06
Swansea City return to league action tomorrow against a West Bromwich Albion side that isn’t in the best of form. In fact their league position is somewhat perilous with them only out of the bottom three on goal difference. Steve Bruce will most certainly be wanting three points against the swans tomorrow. 0

Graham Scott will be the man in charge when Swansea City travel to West Bromwich Albion on Saturday. He will be assisted by Adrian Holmes and Mark Scholes. Sebastian Stockbridge will be the fourth official. Scott is barred from refereeing any games involving Oxford United as that is where he lives, and any game involving Swindon Town as he is an avid supporter. He used to play in goal for Abingdon Town.

Brave substitutions win Swansea City the points at WBA 1st Oct 2022 17:45
Swansea City turned around what looked like another loss as West Bromwich Albion fought back from one down to lead this game by the odd goal in three. Call it what you like, madness or inspirational but Russell Martin’s call to leave on Kyle Naughton and bring on more attacking options won the swans the three points. And bravery is what Russell Martin wants to see in his team, and bravery is what he displayed today. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 21:22 - Sep 19 with 5213 viewsAguycalledJack

First away trip of the season for me.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:14 - Sep 20 with 5100 viewsSTID2017

Watching from afar (think I am in Iceland that day ).
Hopefully build on recent momentum in front of a great Swans following

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 12:53 - Sep 20 with 5045 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:14 - Sep 20 by STID2017

Make sure .,

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 13:02 - Sep 20 with 5051 viewshowenjack

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:14 - Sep 20 by STID2017

There's an Iceland near me but I try and use the local Lidl more.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:56 - Sep 20 with 4956 viewsSTID2017

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 13:02 - Sep 20 by howenjack

There's an Iceland near me but I try and use the local Lidl more.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:01 - Sep 20 with 4931 viewsKeithHaynes

This will sell out.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:06 - Sep 20 with 4905 viewsCatullus

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 21:22 - Sep 19 by AguycalledJack

For myself and my son too, leaving from Skewen. Am considering driving, is anyone up for a car share? It's an automatic so more expensive on petrol but room for two. Or has anybody else from nearby got room for 2?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:26 - Sep 20 with 4870 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:06 - Sep 20 by Catullus

For myself and my son too, leaving from Skewen. Am considering driving, is anyone up for a car share? It's an automatic so more expensive on petrol but room for two. Or has anybody else from nearby got room for 2?

Any chance you could drop on on the Wirral ?

Login to get fewer ads

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:35 - Sep 20 with 4863 viewsCatullus

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:26 - Sep 20 by onehunglow

Any chance you could drop on on the Wirral ?

Sorry but it's about 100 miles out of our way! But when we get further North it's a goer.

In fact, if we can get to Preston on 1st November I'll give you a shout. It depends on my rota.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 14:03 - Sep 21 with 4634 viewsonehunglow

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:35 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Sorry but it's about 100 miles out of our way! But when we get further North it's a goer.

In fact, if we can get to Preston on 1st November I'll give you a shout. It depends on my rota.

Good man.
I could make Preston and my normal companion might not be @rsed t go.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:05 - Sep 26 with 3932 viewsalltjack

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 on 21:22 - Sep 19 by AguycalledJack

And me
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 10:53 - Sep 27 with 3779 viewsbuilthjack

The Vine is your place for a pre or post match curry. Big pub 5 minutes from the ground. Curry den in the back.
Superb food.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:02 - Sep 27 with 3687 viewshowenjack

If It's full Try here ......... https://www.sportsmanbarandrestaurant.co.uk/food-menu/

Or Here.......... https://thecricketersarms.pub/#find-us They even serve a 50 ounce steak with all the trimmings here if you are very , very ,very hungry !
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:16 - Sep 27 with 3674 viewsFireboy2

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:02 - Sep 27 by howenjack

If It's full Try here ......... https://www.sportsmanbarandrestaurant.co.uk/food-menu/

Or Here.......... https://thecricketersarms.pub/#find-us They even serve a 50 ounce steak with all the trimmings here if you are very , very ,very hungry !

Been to the cricketers a few times, fantastic food and good value.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:34 - Sep 27 with 3666 viewshowenjack

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:16 - Sep 27 by Fireboy2

Been to the cricketers a few times, fantastic food and good value.

Yes it is ..... I think they will refund the price (£40 ) of the 50 oz steak if you finish all of it . You have 1 hour I believe to do so . A chap I used to work with tried it and failed .
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 18:05 - Sep 27 with 3618 viewshowenjack

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Soho+Foundry+Tavern/@52.4973599,-1.9475386,18.

This one has a carpark - a short taxi ride to the hawthorns .It is called the Soho tavern after the world famous Soho Ironworks The site of which stands opposite the pub . It is where james Watt and his partner Matthew Boulton first mass produced Steam engines used in the industrial revolution.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:58 - Sep 27 with 3587 viewsAguycalledJack

Is there a designated away pub for this. Taking my nephew so need to be as close to the ground as possible for for and drinks.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:02 - Sep 27 with 3585 viewsAguycalledJack

Now pay on the day according to PS.
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:53 - Sep 27 with 3559 viewsbuilthjack

The vine is ok for away fans.Been there quite a few times. There is a Maccyd about 150 yards from the ground if he doesnt do Indian food.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:57 - Sep 27 with 3557 viewsswan65split

Well MO cant say his head isn't in the right place!
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 11:01 - Sep 29 with 3250 viewsCatullus

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:53 - Sep 27 by builthjack

The vine is ok for away fans.Been there quite a few times. There is a Maccyd about 150 yards from the ground if he doesnt do Indian food.

How far is the Vine?

I'm waiting for an email from the club with my booking for the bus. Should I ring them today because it hasn't come?
I'm often too patient with these things and end up in a mad rush! I always used to drive myself because it's easier and my mate was an excellent navigator.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 11:05 - Sep 29 with 3248 viewsKeithHaynes

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 20:57 - Sep 27 by swan65split

Well MO cant say his head isn't in the right place!

I can see him starting on the bench.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 11:43 - Sep 29 with 3231 viewsbuilthjack

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 11:01 - Sep 29 by Catullus

How far is the Vine?

I'm waiting for an email from the club with my booking for the bus. Should I ring them today because it hasn't come?
I'm often too patient with these things and end up in a mad rush! I always used to drive myself because it's easier and my mate was an excellent navigator.

The vine is about three quarters of a mile at most. 12- 15 minute walk.

West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 19:36 - Sep 29 with 3121 viewstrefelinjack

1800 sold end of play today. Great effort fair play
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City: Matchday Thread 22/23 UPDATED on 16:10 - Sep 30 with 2951 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin wants to stay at Swansea City, WBA Pre Match ! 30th Sep 2022 16:06
Swansea City return to league action tomorrow against a West Bromwich Albion side that isn’t in the best of form. In fact their league position is somewhat perilous with them only out of the bottom three on goal difference. Steve Bruce will most certainly be wanting three points against the swans tomorrow. 0

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024