Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? 11:05 - Jun 7 with 4045 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:39 - Jun 7 with 2397 viewsshandyjack

it's a very tough one, he obviously is a good manager in this division when given a chance to build his own squad. Take away the Cardiff from him and he'd seem a perfect choice, but past history makes it impossible for me

Poll: Expectation for the season

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:47 - Jun 7 with 2375 viewsonehunglow

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:39 - Jun 7 by shandyjack

it's a very tough one, he obviously is a good manager in this division when given a chance to build his own squad. Take away the Cardiff from him and he'd seem a perfect choice, but past history makes it impossible for me

If he comes,will we be urged to support him.?
If he s made coach then it ll be interesting .
He d at least be obnoxious

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 13:22 - Jun 7 with 2328 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 12:39 - Jun 7 by shandyjack

I think it’s more of a case of if he wants to come to Swansea.

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 13:27 - Jun 7 with 2307 viewspencoedjack

I thought he’d get the Bassey gig & he would probably have done a good job

Big NO from me.
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 13:46 - Jun 7 with 2275 viewsThrasher6

I think his reaction when he went into the away crowd when he beat us at the Liberty with Luton.....said it all for me. He doesn't like us....and it's mutual. He pretty much ruled himself out of the job after those histrionics.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 15:45 - Jun 7 with 2156 viewsmajorraglan

He wouldn’t be a popular choice, but I suspect most fans would embrace him if he turned out a winning team.
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 15:55 - Jun 7 with 2138 viewsSullutaCreturned

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 15:45 - Jun 7 by majorraglan

He wouldn’t be a popular choice, but I suspect most fans would embrace him if he turned out a winning team.

But imagine the reaction if we ended up in a relegaion fight, bottom three after 3 months, the crowd would be fit to commit murder.
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 16:52 - Jun 7 with 2053 viewsmax936

It's a 100% NO! from me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 16:53 - Jun 7 with 2053 viewsmax936

It's a 100% NO! from me, can't stand him.

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 16:53 - Jun 7 with 2055 viewsnantywatcher

Not sure about the word "want," but I'd be more than happy to "accept" him as the new manager. I would have thought he has a far better understanding of the game than our last manager.
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 17:05 - Jun 7 with 2032 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 16:53 - Jun 7 by max936

It's a 100% NO! from me, can't stand him.

That’s twice no ! 😂

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 18:12 - Jun 7 with 1955 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 16:53 - Jun 7 by nantywatcher

Not sure about the word "want," but I'd be more than happy to "accept" him as the new manager. I would have thought he has a far better understanding of the game than our last manager.

Better worded for sure.

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 18:18 - Jun 7 with 1935 viewsonehunglow

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 15:45 - Jun 7 by majorraglan

Indeed.
Look,all fans are hypocrites. It’s all about degree.
If Jones came and made us a truly solid top six outfit from the start, all previous managers would be forgotten as would his erstwhile antipathy to our club.
Who wants a “nice” guy. Is this what we have become now,a club wanting nice guys to pat kids on heads,have selfies and turn up at charity functions ?

Ferguson is a prime example of a fully horrible individual ( regarding football)who was quite pre eminent .

At least Jones wouldn’t come up with that grotesque fist pumping charade .

If he wants, bring him in . If nothing else it will test our fans “support”

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 18:23 - Jun 7 with 1941 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 18:18 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Indeed.
If Jones came and made us a truly solid top six outfit from the start, all previous managers would be forgotten as would his erstwhile antipathy to our club.
Who wants a “nice” guy. Is this what we have become now,a club wanting nice guys to pat kids on heads,have selfies and turn up at charity functions ?

Ferguson is a prime example of a fully horrible individual ( regarding football)who was quite pre eminent .

You have to let it go. 😂

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 18:57 - Jun 7 with 1904 viewsmax936

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 17:05 - Jun 7 by KeithHaynes

That’s twice no ! 😂

Do I get two votes

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 19:04 - Jun 7 with 1889 viewsFlashberryjack

As long as they do a good job, I couldn't give a toss who the next manager is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 19:52 - Jun 7 with 1816 viewsonehunglow

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 18:23 - Jun 7 by KeithHaynes

You have to let it go. 😂

Yes,they do.
Nathan could set us alight
Out with the old

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 19:55 - Jun 7 with 1829 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I know I shouldn’t judge a book by its cover but this books cover looks like a bit of a cock.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 20:06 - Jun 7 with 1811 viewsowainglyndwr

Sorry its a no from me a through and through scumbag
Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 20:07 - Jun 7 with 1808 viewsSgorioFruit

does the pope pray to allah?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 20:19 - Jun 7 with 1782 viewsKeithHaynes

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 20:07 - Jun 7 by SgorioFruit

Probably considers him a mate.

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 20:21 - Jun 7 with 1771 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 20:07 - Jun 7 by SgorioFruit

Yes he does. Allah is the same bloke as the catholic god.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 20:23 - Jun 7 with 1759 viewsguthrieintherain

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 18:18 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Indeed.

Test our fans support that's ironic you have done nothing but complain about Cooper,Woodman,Martin Grimes,Fisher, owners.

Sorry if I missed anyone

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 21:05 - Jun 7 with 1695 viewsonehunglow

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 20:23 - Jun 7 by guthrieintherain

Test our fans support that's ironic you have done nothing but complain about Cooper,Woodman,Martin Grimes,Fisher, owners.

Sorry if I missed anyone

Don’t forget De Guzman and Mark Gower.
If you’re going to have a go,try harder.
Now ten…how much super fan crap has been around begging all to suppport Martin and all that he did.
Now, he s going, all that support should be forthcoming to the incoming manager ,who might be Nathan Jones.
Now,consider the hate speech preferred towards Jones and the possibility he might come to us is the core of my question.
Why not keep it tidy and not personal.

We are all allowed an opinion. You don’t like it,ignore .

Thanks

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 21:34 - Jun 7 with 1641 viewsWhiterockin

Would you want Nathan Jones as the next Swansea City manager ? on 21:05 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Don’t forget De Guzman and Mark Gower.
If you’re going to have a go,try harder.
Now ten…how much super fan crap has been around begging all to suppport Martin and all that he did.
Now, he s going, all that support should be forthcoming to the incoming manager ,who might be Nathan Jones.
Now,consider the hate speech preferred towards Jones and the possibility he might come to us is the core of my question.
Why not keep it tidy and not personal.

We are all allowed an opinion. You don’t like it,ignore .

Thanks

And you thought RM divided the fan base, Jones would take it to another level.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024