Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? 20:20 - Dec 18 with 5798 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? 18th Dec 2023 20:16
Swansea City as a football club has been carefully stripped of its best assets over the past five years. The prime example the sale of Joel Piroe this summer, and then the money in for Olivier Ntcham and Joel Latibeaudiere, which massively increased the coffers. We are not going to go in to exact figures but suffice to say another big profit on sales and incomings was made. 6

That’s a fair few quid, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 20:43 - Dec 18 with 2866 viewsangryjack

Only now realising, they Bern asset stripping since they Bern ya..I'm done with them never put another penny in their pockets
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:14 - Dec 18 with 2750 viewsChippy69

Good read
About time these utter greedy bastards were dug out
[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 21:20]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:37 - Dec 18 with 2647 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:14 - Dec 18 by Chippy69

Good read
About time these utter greedy bastards were dug out
[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 21:20]

Still a few protecting them on Twitter trying to turn it in to something else 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:42 - Dec 18 with 2617 viewsswan_si

What are the running costs, Landore, Fairwood, academy age groups, Women's team respective coaches and ground staff? Just curious. 🤷‍♂️
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:44 - Dec 18 with 2599 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:37 - Dec 18 by KeithHaynes

There's one or two on here mate. None so blind as those who don't want to see.
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:45 - Dec 18 with 2589 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 20:43 - Dec 18 by angryjack

Only now realising, they Bern asset stripping since they Bern ya..I'm done with them never put another penny in their pockets

Just do what the Blackpool fans did when the slimy oystons were in charge, watch the team.at away games.

Bloomfield Rd was like a morgue.
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:48 - Dec 18 with 2546 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:45 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

Just do what the Blackpool fans did when the slimy oystons were in charge, watch the team.at away games.

It seems like a very organised, well coordinated protest strategy. Good on them.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:48 - Dec 18 with 2541 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:37 - Dec 18 by KeithHaynes

What Twitter site?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:50 - Dec 18 with 2534 viewsbuilthjack

Fag packet maths says that’s a total of about £170 million player profit and parachute payments in the last 5 years.
That’s serious bucks.
Many have said about the asset stripping over the years since they bought us, can anyone argue against it?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:50 - Dec 18 with 2533 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:45 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

FB when you are getting on in years you treasure things like going to the football with your mates, particularly when you have been doing it for 50 years. Slowly some pass on or are not well enough to go. It's very hard to just walk away.
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:50 - Dec 18 with 2533 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:42 - Dec 18 by swan_si

What are the running costs, Landore, Fairwood, academy age groups, Women's team respective coaches and ground staff? Just curious. 🤷‍♂️

This is a feature on profit made over the past five years. It can only be judged as a measure as to the clubs business acumen over that time regards spending money that player sales and parachute money gave them. It also includes player sales.

£80,000,000 profit in one season with Cooper, what happened there ?

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:53 - Dec 18 with 2498 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:48 - Dec 18 by union_jack

It seems like a very organised, well coordinated protest strategy. Good on them.

It was UJ, thousands of fans used to stage a protest at every home game before ko then fo to the pub, I was stationed at south shore at the time, my WM is a blackpool fan and we used to drive by to show our support, it was a sight to behold mate, I can honestly see it happening at the liberty soon.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 23:02]
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:55 - Dec 18 with 2487 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:50 - Dec 18 by Whiterockin

FB when you are getting on in years you treasure things like going to the football with your mates, particularly when you have been doing it for 50 years. Slowly some pass on or are not well enough to go. It's very hard to just walk away.

Well read my post describing their protest, there were quite a few 70 year old people protesting.
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 22:04 - Dec 18 with 2412 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:48 - Dec 18 by union_jack

What Twitter site?

Twitter 😂

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 22:05 - Dec 18 with 2398 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:50 - Dec 18 by builthjack

Fag packet maths says that’s a total of about £170 million player profit and parachute payments in the last 5 years.
That’s serious bucks.
Many have said about the asset stripping over the years since they bought us, can anyone argue against it?

Either that or …
They are incompetent.

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 22:21 - Dec 18 with 2330 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 22:04 - Dec 18 by KeithHaynes

Twitter 😂

I think you know what I mean Keith😉😁

Is it the Indy one or the club one (I’ve tried those two mind you and nothing on there).

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 22:37 - Dec 18 with 2277 viewsKeithHaynes

👍

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 23:21 - Dec 18 with 2162 viewsReslovenSwan1

Your writer has not even bothered to look at costs.

a) Monthly deficits income v out goings
b) Covid losses no crowds for much of that season
c) Wages of Ayew / Bony / Fer etc
d) Transfers losses on Borja Bony Ayew
e) Work on the stadium
f) Increased fuel / costs Insurances (that we all have noticed
g) £4m written off in transfer losses under Potter.
h) The academy
i) The new women's team ( no one wanted this and no one has objected either.)
j) Discounted season tickets
k) Twenty is plenty schemes

What have been the monthly deficits excluding plyer trading oe the last five and half seasons. £1m per month £2m per month?

Poor article and a one eyed hatchet job.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 23:23]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 23:54 - Dec 18 with 2121 viewsmajorraglan

Be really interesting to see the accounts, whats paid out in consultancy fees etc. Do the Trust get to see the accounts?
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 00:33 - Dec 19 with 2096 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 23:21 - Dec 18 by ReslovenSwan1

Your writer has not even bothered to look at costs.

a) Monthly deficits income v out goings
b) Covid losses no crowds for much of that season
c) Wages of Ayew / Bony / Fer etc
d) Transfers losses on Borja Bony Ayew
e) Work on the stadium
f) Increased fuel / costs Insurances (that we all have noticed
g) £4m written off in transfer losses under Potter.
h) The academy
i) The new women's team ( no one wanted this and no one has objected either.)
j) Discounted season tickets
k) Twenty is plenty schemes

What have been the monthly deficits excluding plyer trading oe the last five and half seasons. £1m per month £2m per month?

Poor article and a one eyed hatchet job.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2023 23:23]

It’s asking the question on the financial management of the club over the past five years. Nothing more. Accurate figures on actual profit per season. You say covid ? £49,000,000 profit on sales and parachute money that season, We don’t do hatchet jobs we do the truth.

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 02:20 - Dec 19 with 2017 viewsangryjack

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:50 - Dec 18 by Whiterockin

Do what me and my mates do,instead sitting in the cold stadium, putting money into them leaches pockets,we now go to a certain club and watch it on a stream with a nice cold pint,too many wont do it though,it needs people to stay away,it's the only way I can see it hurting them..I don't know but they are going squeeze every last drop out of us,surprised they ain't sold the landore training ground yet or aren't they allowed over these ownership rules,I don't blame the sellout for selling out but I do blame them at selling to yanks..they only in it to take money out...c@nts
Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 08:28 - Dec 19 with 1888 viewsWingstandwood

"Next level" stuff from the U.S gang that the sell-outs said had the financial back up. I guess they were never real investors just a gang of speculators who bought the club!

QUOTE:
2019/20 : £39,000,000 profit plus £43,000,000 parachute payments
2020/21 : £14,000,000 profit plus £35,000,000 parachute payments
2021/22 : £1,000,000 profit plus £16,000,000 parachute payments
2022/23 : £9,000,000 profit
2023/24 : £13,000,000 profit. To date.

WOW!

Argus!

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 08:47 - Dec 19 with 1867 viewsQJumpingJack

Summer 2016:

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 09:05 - Dec 19 with 1848 viewsChippy69

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 08:47 - Dec 19 by QJumpingJack

Summer 2016:

They really are full of shit💩

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 09:47 - Dec 19 with 1768 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : Is there an answer to any of this ? 💲? on 21:50 - Dec 18 by builthjack

That’s serious bucks.

I’ve questioned this many times and got told they are doing a good job filling black holes. All about running costs apparently
And the company records show this .
Apparently.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024