Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro to West brom 20:56 - Jan 28 with 12838 viewsHayesender

Only a loan unfortunately

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sandro to West brom on 21:00 - Jan 28 with 5639 viewsBrightonhoop

Are we still paying him?
Sandro to West brom on 21:03 - Jan 28 with 5610 viewsHayesender

Sandro to West brom on 21:00 - Jan 28 by Brightonhoop

Are we still paying him?

Probably knowing our negotiation skills

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sandro to West brom on 21:03 - Jan 28 with 5609 viewsCanadaRanger

Did they have a spare bed?
Sandro to West brom on 21:08 - Jan 28 with 5562 viewsbosh67

We are paying his salary
They are paying for his guitar lessons

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro to West brom on 21:11 - Jan 28 with 5539 viewsBrightonhoop

Philips to WBA too I'm hearing. Fck knows.
Sandro to West brom on 21:13 - Jan 28 with 5503 viewsDiscodroids

I accept the club have done all they can , and it is to their credit to at least get this collection of guitar strumming fuked parts off the wage bill, either in part or in its entirety.

I also accept the club is at last moving in a different direction...but fk me, i hope never ever again to see yet another incoming player to this club for a huge transfer fee, for ultimately an asset that cannot be sold and only loaned.

it must stop . it has to stop.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 21:21]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sandro to West brom on 21:14 - Jan 28 with 5503 viewsBklynRanger

Hopefully he'll be able to discover some new karaoke hot spots on his many days off.
Sandro to West brom on 21:22 - Jan 28 with 5443 viewsQPRDave

Sandro has been the best player for his position at the club.
When he's played a few games in a row and avoided injury. But is too expensive
Login to get fewer ads

Sandro to West brom on 21:27 - Jan 28 with 5409 viewsBklynRanger

That's a really really big 'when' though Dave
Sandro to West brom on 21:29 - Jan 28 with 5395 viewsBlue_Castello

Sandro to West brom on 21:22 - Jan 28 by QPRDave

Classic line " when he's played a few games in a row and avoided injury " unfortunately that's a bit like pissing in the wind.....
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 21:41]
Sandro to West brom on 21:34 - Jan 28 with 5359 viewsfrancisbowles

There was a rumour that he had left the ground before a home match a few weeks ago. Since then his name hasn't been mentioned so I am thinking he may have lost JFH's confidence and is not being considered for selection.
Sandro to West brom on 22:25 - Jan 28 with 5159 viewsQPRDave

Sandro to West brom on 21:27 - Jan 28 by BklynRanger

That's a really really big 'when' though Dave

Yeah fair points bklyn & Blue
It is a rose tinted specs view.
Sandro to West brom on 22:59 - Jan 28 with 5001 viewsBrianMcCarthy

There's an analogy that the All Blacks use which is part-psychbable but part old-time logic

Players in form are 'dry wood' - use them now
Players off form are 'damp wood' - dry them out and use them later
Players who are bad news are 'rotten wood' - throw them away

Sometimes, despite our best intentions as human beings and our aspirations to be motivational managers in our lives and in sports, it's time to admit that some players/staff are better cast aside.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sandro to West brom on 23:01 - Jan 28 with 4999 viewsderbyhoop

Clearly, we want him out. We cannot afford him. Would prefer a permanent deal, but, if we can't get that, a loan will have to do.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sandro to West brom on 23:15 - Jan 28 with 4944 viewsNorthernr

I'm intrigued, first and foremiest, by what you mean as "a few games in a row and avoided injury".

Ignoring completely how much he's cost us (which is disgusting) What's a few? What do you mean by "a few games in a row and avoided injury"?

Accelerating past 18 months at QPR now he has managed 26 starts and 2 sub appearances. The most consecutive starts he's made for us in that time is eight. Those eight starts came from March 4 2015, prior to which he hadn't played a single minute of football since November 22 2014. In those eight starts he was substituted off on six occasions. In those eight games QPR won 1, drew 2 and lost 5 scoring 12 and conceding 16. After the last of those eight appearances (on Saturday May 8, 2015) he didn't manage to play again until Saturday October 3 2015.

He has managed to complete a full 90 minutes for us on just nine occasions across his whole time here. Of the 26 starts he has made, he has been subbed off on 18 occasions - and not late subs either, vast majority around the 60 minute mark. One, at Southampton, after 11 minutes, after a bit of a bang to the head #beast

I'm also interested by this idea that he's "the best player for his position at the club". His overall record at QPR, on his fleeting appearances, is W5 D8 L15. Not exactly a great influence. One of those five wins - across 18 months, and 28 appearances, and God knows how much money - was Bolton at home this year when he played for just the final 14 minutes.

So for having our "best central midfielder" on the field we've benefited to the tune of four victories from the thick end of 30 games.

If he's the best at anything at this club other than making the fcking tea we're all in trouble.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sandro to West brom on 23:32 - Jan 28 with 4873 viewsozexile

Imagine the training facilities we could have had with sandro and Caesar money. They've both contributed nothing.
Sandro to West brom on 23:58 - Jan 28 with 4792 viewsTacticalR

Sandro to West brom on 23:32 - Jan 28 by ozexile

Imagine the training facilities we could have had with sandro and Caesar money. They've both contributed nothing.

Ambitious clubs like to show off their Brazilians.

Air hostess clique

Sandro to West brom on 00:14 - Jan 29 with 4758 viewsPunteR

Whens his contract up?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sandro to West brom on 08:16 - Jan 29 with 4542 viewssimmo

If we can shift any of Fer, Green, Sandro, Traore in addition to possibly being involved in a REAL transfer with Phillips, this window has to be drawn up as a success. Shifting the wages of just one of those players would easily cover the weekly cost of both our new signings, and then some. Maybe even allow for one or 2 more of the same....

So far we have tried to jettison 4-5 players on obscene money, only 2 of which are near the 1st team, and we've bought in 2 players both under 24 that were among the best in the league below. If we stick to that principle in the future, no matter what league we're in, I think we will be closer to the real QPR than we have been since the Holloway days.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro to West brom on 08:18 - Jan 29 with 4538 viewsMarc

Due for a medical today according to SSN
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 8:18]
Sandro to West brom on 08:21 - Jan 29 with 4519 viewsGloucs_R

How long does he have left on his contract? 2 more years?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sandro to West brom on 08:32 - Jan 29 with 4490 viewspaulparker

the Worst signing in our history
why the hell TF sanctioned the transfer is still a mystery , Levy really did do a job on old tone again didn't he,
you know I wouldn't be surprised Levy hatched the plan with old Bagpuss and shared the loot , with poor old uncle tone the mark
80% of this MB said it was an awful signing and to make matters worse we paid 6 million plus wages for a bloke with no knees , we would have been better off with douglas bader in the midfield

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sandro to West brom on 08:35 - Jan 29 with 4480 viewsBlue_Castello

Sandro to West brom on 08:18 - Jan 29 by Marc

Due for a medical today according to SSN
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 8:18]

I was about to make a joke about the medical BUT My gut feeling is he won't fail, we've been keeping him in cotton wool for the last few weeks, light training only which probably meant free guitar lessons..........

Gloucs when you say 2 years is that really another 2 years I thought I read yesterday he had 18 months left in other words one more season after this but I'm not sure.....
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 8:37]
Sandro to West brom on 08:47 - Jan 29 with 4438 viewskingsburyR

If (when) he gets injured for the rest of the season does he get sent back to his parent club?

If so.....see you in a fortnight Sandra!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sandro to West brom on 08:53 - Jan 29 with 4415 viewsCamberleyR

Sandro to West brom on 08:32 - Jan 29 by paulparker

the Worst signing in our history
why the hell TF sanctioned the transfer is still a mystery , Levy really did do a job on old tone again didn't he,
you know I wouldn't be surprised Levy hatched the plan with old Bagpuss and shared the loot , with poor old uncle tone the mark
80% of this MB said it was an awful signing and to make matters worse we paid 6 million plus wages for a bloke with no knees , we would have been better off with douglas bader in the midfield

At a conservative estimate that deal (fee + wages) has and will cost us the thick end of about £16m (assuming a three year deal). If there wasn't enough reason to hate R*dkn*pp already, there's plenty there with that signing alone.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024