Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? 20:24 - Mar 14 with 3298 viewsHollowayRanger

£3 million bonus if he keeps them up!

talk about EASY MONEY!

Leicester 0-0 Newcastle LOSE
Newcastle V Sunderland WIN
Norwich V Newcastle WIN
Southampton V Newcastle LOSE
Newcastle V Swansea WIN
Liverpool V Newcastle LOSE
Newcastle V Crystal Palace WIN
Aston Villa V Newcastle WIN
Newcastle V Tottenham LOSE

5 WINS there hell 3 might be enough

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 20:30 - Mar 14 with 3267 viewsQPR_John

Not a lot when you consider what it means for Newcastle if they stay up
Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 20:33 - Mar 14 with 3253 viewsNorthernr

Stress of it is taking its toll already. He's put the wrong waist coat on in his three piece ensemble.
Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 08:51 - Mar 15 with 2993 viewsBluce_Ree

Restricted Leicester to just one shot on target. A Tesco Value 'Sinclair' goal though. Tough break for Rafa there.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 09:34 - Mar 15 with 2947 viewsdaveB

They looked a lot better last night but have to beat Sunderland on Sunday
Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 09:42 - Mar 15 with 2930 viewsSuffolk

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 09:34 - Mar 15 by daveB

They looked a lot better last night but have to beat Sunderland on Sunday

Big Sam V Rafa - Battle of the Bulge.
Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 09:47 - Mar 15 with 2918 viewsSuffolk

I wonder if Ashley tried offering Rafa a zero hour contract?
Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 09:52 - Mar 15 with 2908 viewsjamois

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 09:47 - Mar 15 by Suffolk

I wonder if Ashley tried offering Rafa a zero hour contract?

His kids are based up north. They're on the production line. Sports Direct rayon/spandex waisties.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 09:56 - Mar 15 with 2900 viewspaulparker

Done a good job at Valencia and in parts at Sniverpool
but very , very average after that , also has made some terrible buys , aquilani for 20 million !!!! and plays defensive boring football
also where does his ego get off that he can leave if they get relegated, you want a challenge then get them out the championship you fat git
for once im hoping a fat sam team does the business at the weekend

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 10:16 - Mar 15 with 2845 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Like you, PP, I'd enjoy seeing them relegated - the scape clause, Ashley and the delusional fans. Allardyce also annoys me, though. Norwich stir no feelings in me one way or the other.

As ever, though, it's about Rangers. I would imagine that a rich Newcastle would be better in the Championship than an Allardyceless Sunderland or Norwich, so I find myself grudgingly hoping they'll survive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 10:20 - Mar 15 with 2838 viewsjamois

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 09:56 - Mar 15 by paulparker

Done a good job at Valencia and in parts at Sniverpool
but very , very average after that , also has made some terrible buys , aquilani for 20 million !!!! and plays defensive boring football
also where does his ego get off that he can leave if they get relegated, you want a challenge then get them out the championship you fat git
for once im hoping a fat sam team does the business at the weekend

I was going to disagree with you there PP and suggest he'd done ok at Napoli. But on inspection I see he inherited a team that twice finished 2nd to Juve, qualified them for the Champs Lge with a 3rd and then slipped them down to 5th and the Europa Lge the following season. They conceded more goals in that season then they had in decades apparently. Supporters were happy to see him go.

Still, IF, big if, he keeps the Geordies up, I suspect he'll have found his place up there, a very Valencia-like club relative to the Prem Lge, and those northern lads will drool at every footballing pearler that escapes his lips.

I think on the basis of who would be a more tricky rival in the Championship, I'd sooner be facing a Newcastle in decline than a Fat Sam led resurgent Sunderland. But I couldn't really give a monkeys for either.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 10:58 - Mar 15 with 2797 viewspaulparker

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 10:16 - Mar 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Like you, PP, I'd enjoy seeing them relegated - the scape clause, Ashley and the delusional fans. Allardyce also annoys me, though. Norwich stir no feelings in me one way or the other.

As ever, though, it's about Rangers. I would imagine that a rich Newcastle would be better in the Championship than an Allardyceless Sunderland or Norwich, so I find myself grudgingly hoping they'll survive.

if they went down Bri , I don't think they will be that much of a threat next year
Shelvey, Mitrovic , Dalmatt, Perez, Krul and co will be off , as for the likes of Sissoko, Anita, Cisse, De Jong , they wouldn't have the stomach for a championship season,
the fans will revolt as per usual , as long as Ashley is involved things will always go t1ts up
Sunderland going down with fat sam would be a bigger threat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 11:23 - Mar 15 with 2756 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 10:58 - Mar 15 by paulparker

if they went down Bri , I don't think they will be that much of a threat next year
Shelvey, Mitrovic , Dalmatt, Perez, Krul and co will be off , as for the likes of Sissoko, Anita, Cisse, De Jong , they wouldn't have the stomach for a championship season,
the fans will revolt as per usual , as long as Ashley is involved things will always go t1ts up
Sunderland going down with fat sam would be a bigger threat

You might be right, PP. I honestly can't make my mind up for more than a minute at the time!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 11:59 - Mar 15 with 2696 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 11:23 - Mar 15 by BrianMcCarthy

You might be right, PP. I honestly can't make my mind up for more than a minute at the time!

If they held their horses i wonder if they would have landed Van Gaal?
Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 12:46 - Mar 15 with 2634 viewsJuzzie

"£3 million bonus if he keeps them up!

talk about EASY MONEY!

Norwich V Newcastle WIN
Newcastle V Swansea WIN

5 WINS there hell 3 might be enough"

They have won six games all season and they'll have to turn things around hugely if they're going to suddenly win the five out of eight (post Leicester) that you've listed.

Five out of eight??? That's some ask.
Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 13:28 - Mar 15 with 2576 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I do worry about Norwich coming down, keeping their manager and being a shoe-in for promotion again though.
Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 14:10 - Mar 15 with 2546 viewsBrightonhoop

Suspect the break clause suites them both, Newcastle wont want to continue paying him post relegation and Benitez wont manage in the Championship. They're going down and will sink further.
Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 19:13 - Mar 15 with 2453 viewsHollowayRanger

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 12:46 - Mar 15 by Juzzie

"£3 million bonus if he keeps them up!

talk about EASY MONEY!

Norwich V Newcastle WIN
Newcastle V Swansea WIN

5 WINS there hell 3 might be enough"

They have won six games all season and they'll have to turn things around hugely if they're going to suddenly win the five out of eight (post Leicester) that you've listed.

Five out of eight??? That's some ask.

NO I know very unlikely but its a decent group of games there are 5 or 6 where you could hope to get something and who knows 3 wins might be enough but as someone said

it could all be over if they lose to sunderland that's a must win if ever there was one

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Rafa Benitez at newcastle why? on 20:37 - Mar 15 with 2402 viewsderbyhoop

Sunderland have beaten Newcastle on the last 6 meetings.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024