Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 in 12 13:33 - Mar 15 with 2448 viewsconnell10

Games we have lost. That ain't bad.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2 in 12 on 13:44 - Mar 15 with 2439 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And twenty points from those twelve. That form over a season would have us on 62 points right now with a goal difference of +13, which would be fifth at least.

It would probably place us higher as we would have taken more points off surrounding teams, but close enough for jazz.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

2 in 12 on 14:06 - Mar 15 with 2392 viewsNorthernr

we're fifth in the form table since the transfer window closed and we desisted with the idea that fer, Green, Sandro were any use to us.
The most pleasing thing is you can see clear progress. A lot of our home games have been against similar standard of opposition, only Brenntford were absoluely bloody awful, and if you compare how poor we were v Hull, to Ipswich and then to Birmingham and then to Derby there's clear progression being made.
Long way to go though. Still short in several positions, still completely reliant on Faurlin, still prone to falling in a hole for no good reason at all, still not winning enough away from home.

Overall though pleased with how it's going and the three blokes running it.
2 in 12 on 14:17 - Mar 15 with 2360 viewsbosh67

2 in 12 on 14:06 - Mar 15 by Northernr

we're fifth in the form table since the transfer window closed and we desisted with the idea that fer, Green, Sandro were any use to us.
The most pleasing thing is you can see clear progress. A lot of our home games have been against similar standard of opposition, only Brenntford were absoluely bloody awful, and if you compare how poor we were v Hull, to Ipswich and then to Birmingham and then to Derby there's clear progression being made.
Long way to go though. Still short in several positions, still completely reliant on Faurlin, still prone to falling in a hole for no good reason at all, still not winning enough away from home.

Agreed. I would love to see us integrate Washington into the starting 11 on a more regular basis and get back Doughty back next season, if he doesn't go to Swindon, to pick up central midfield next season. I like the look of Nas as an impact player.

Overall a good young and keen squad coming together.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

2 in 12 on 14:17 - Mar 15 with 2360 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Optimism. The silent killer.
2 in 12 on 14:24 - Mar 15 with 2335 viewssimmo

Didn't we beat Birmingham with Faurlin on the bench?

Agree though, still need a few positions properly filled, especially at full back - but the progress is clear as day and we're finally making LR a fortress!

Plus we have Smithies, Hall, Luongo and Polter as the spine of a team, all under 25.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

2 in 12 on 14:27 - Mar 15 with 2328 viewskensalriser

2 in 12 on 14:17 - Mar 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Isn't that carbon monoxide?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

2 in 12 on 14:31 - Mar 15 with 2315 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

2 in 12 on 14:27 - Mar 15 by kensalriser

Isn't that carbon monoxide?

Both give you a fuzzy feeling before dispatch.
2 in 12 on 14:35 - Mar 15 with 2304 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2 in 12 on 14:17 - Mar 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

No, that's hope, Baz.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

2 in 12 on 14:41 - Mar 15 with 2280 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

2 in 12 on 14:35 - Mar 15 by BrianMcCarthy

No, that's hope, Baz.

Throw in a few racial slurs, some cocaine, and a discussion about tits, and that could be any bunch of lads in The Springbok every other Saturday : )
2 in 12 on 15:31 - Mar 15 with 2190 viewsDorse

2 in 12 on 14:41 - Mar 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Throw in a few racial slurs, some cocaine, and a discussion about tits, and that could be any bunch of lads in The Springbok every other Saturday : )

Be fair Baz. Tits are really interesting.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

2 in 12 on 15:31 - Mar 15 with 2188 viewsBluce_Ree

2 in 12. Not bad.

Let's not suck JFH clean off but you can tickle his balls for that 3-0 win against Brentford if you like.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

2 in 12 on 15:34 - Mar 15 with 2182 viewsconnell10

2 in 12 on 15:31 - Mar 15 by Bluce_Ree

2 in 12. Not bad.

Let's not suck JFH clean off but you can tickle his balls for that 3-0 win against Brentford if you like.

I'll swerve that if you don't mind mate!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2 in 12 on 15:56 - Mar 15 with 2130 viewsjamois

2 in 12. Not bad.

A lot of cock n balls from you today Bluce

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

2 in 12 on 16:00 - Mar 15 with 2110 viewsQPRDave

2 in 12. Not bad.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024