Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium Food 11:52 - Aug 12 with 2252 views1MoreBrightonR

Anyone tried the new Peri Peri chicken yet? :)
Stadium Food on 11:56 - Aug 12 with 2242 viewsCanadaRanger

Is it Peri Peri Good?
Stadium Food on 12:02 - Aug 12 with 2226 viewsbob566

in a non related incident I bought a pack of tescos Carolina reaper chilis the other day and bunged them in with a jar of pataks sauce. I can't explain how hot they were. Anybody else tried them? They're lethal.
Stadium Food on 12:08 - Aug 12 with 2206 viewsBoston

Dunno 'bout the Peri Peri, but I do know the stadium food is either too hot or too cold.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stadium Food on 12:56 - Aug 12 with 2114 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'd honestly need to actually be on the genuine verge of starvation to eat stadium food. Horrific.

Bare bones.

Stadium Food on 14:07 - Aug 12 with 2017 viewsDorse

'New QPR Peri Peri Chicken - made with our secret blend of herbs, spices and extract of Karl Henry's jockstrap. Winner of the coveted 'Golden Prolapse' award and available in 3 flavours: hot, extra-hot and surface of the sun. Try it today - what are you, chicken? Buk buk buk!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Stadium Food on 14:58 - Aug 12 with 1971 viewsToast_R

I always remembered the season we went down horribly from division 1 to division 2 (2000/01) and we were playing Palace in December in what was an unbelievably f*cking cold day. In an effort to warm my self up at half time, I bought a cheese & Onion pasty from the kiosk but when I got back to my seat on the lower loft expecting it to be nice and hot - biting into it, the bastard thing was still frozen in the middle. Probably cost £440 sheets as well. I was quite upset.

Never since have I purchased food at LR except the odd cheeky Chunky Kit Kat to relieve the boredom.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 15:00]
Stadium Food on 15:14 - Aug 12 with 1928 viewsdaveB

The new burger van in the lower loft is excellent, sadly wasn't there on wednesday night and they only had the one bar open which couldn't cope
Stadium Food on 15:18 - Aug 12 with 1923 viewskingsburyR

Suspect looking pies being sold behind the bar in the blue and white.

Only for the brave (or famished) I would imagine!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Stadium Food on 15:42 - Aug 12 with 1889 viewskensalriser

Stadium Food on 12:08 - Aug 12 by Boston

Dunno 'bout the Peri Peri, but I do know the stadium food is either too hot or too cold.

I think it's optimised to the water temperature in the ladies' toilets.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Stadium Food on 16:04 - Aug 12 with 1849 viewsPinnerPaul

I notice the Burger "meals" don't actually come with any other food except the burger!
Stadium Food on 17:57 - Aug 12 with 1758 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Stadium Food on 12:56 - Aug 12 by Antti_Heinola

I'd honestly need to actually be on the genuine verge of starvation to eat stadium food. Horrific.

You are of course, bang on the money with that post.

Only time I've ever seen anything remotely edible for the hoi polloi, was at a game in La Paz, Bolivia.

A stand where this humongous woman had roasted legs of pork dangling, from which she took slices off with what can only be described as a machete. No mucking around, no queue jumping and plenty of 'por favors' and 'gracias senora' as she wielded her weapon.

The pork was placed inside a roll and none of that God awful red, yellow or brown squirty stuff; a freshly made red or green chilli sauce were your condiments of choice.

Utterly deeeeelish, queued up a second time and why venues can't do reasonably decent fodder, is due to a lack of care.

If only tripadvisor had been around at the time, deffo five stars for the machete wielding pork-provider!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Stadium Food on 18:22 - Aug 12 with 1730 viewsBoston

Stadium Food on 17:57 - Aug 12 by PlanetHonneywood

You are of course, bang on the money with that post.

Only time I've ever seen anything remotely edible for the hoi polloi, was at a game in La Paz, Bolivia.

A stand where this humongous woman had roasted legs of pork dangling, from which she took slices off with what can only be described as a machete. No mucking around, no queue jumping and plenty of 'por favors' and 'gracias senora' as she wielded her weapon.

The pork was placed inside a roll and none of that God awful red, yellow or brown squirty stuff; a freshly made red or green chilli sauce were your condiments of choice.

Utterly deeeeelish, queued up a second time and why venues can't do reasonably decent fodder, is due to a lack of care.

If only tripadvisor had been around at the time, deffo five stars for the machete wielding pork-provider!

It was probably the altitude that kept the flies at bay.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stadium Food on 18:26 - Aug 12 with 1722 viewsloftboy

At the Kc I saw they sold pizzas, the boxes were huge,thought to myself hmm I'll have one of those, when I opened the box it had two small slices in it!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Stadium Food on 18:31 - Aug 12 with 1711 viewsDWQPR

Stadium Food on 12:02 - Aug 12 by bob566

in a non related incident I bought a pack of tescos Carolina reaper chilis the other day and bunged them in with a jar of pataks sauce. I can't explain how hot they were. Anybody else tried them? They're lethal.

Do they match these?

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/product-reviews/B008JELLCA

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024