Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goss out on loan 09:55 - Aug 25 with 4382 viewsnottonyfernandes

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-news-qpr-sean-goss-loan-move-2508201

Seems to have bulked up this year, but he's definitely lacking in men's football experience and seems to be behind both Ariel and manning at the moment so I can see why they're doing this.

Thoughts ?
Goss out on loan on 10:05 - Aug 25 with 4342 viewseghamranger

Random.... thought he would be pushing for a start with the first 11. Always looked decent when he did play, he plays deep and we made need that with all our defenders out.

What do I know....
Goss out on loan on 10:14 - Aug 25 with 4305 viewsDorse

Might not be a bad idea actually. He has played barely any First Team football at any level. Why not get some experience at this stage? He's not a teenager anymore, he needs to find out for himself whether he's got the chops or not.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Goss out on loan on 10:16 - Aug 25 with 4295 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Goss out on loan on 10:05 - Aug 25 by eghamranger

Random.... thought he would be pushing for a start with the first 11. Always looked decent when he did play, he plays deep and we made need that with all our defenders out.

What do I know....

He needs game time, he wont get that regularly at QPR. If he is a CM he has to fight with our three best players (Scowen, Luongo, Freeman) then also fight with Manning, Borisyuk and even Cousins when he is fit as back up. He is still young and will improve, but only with a loan move.

Good option for him i think

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Goss out on loan on 10:16 - Aug 25 with 4296 viewsparker64

If he's not in the frame here, he may as well go out on loan. Could make or break him. Looked shell shocked at Brentford last season. Odd signing really.
Goss out on loan on 10:37 - Aug 25 with 4194 viewssmegma

Best passer of the ball we've got. However, he needs to think a bit quicker and not get knocked off the ball so easily.
Goss out on loan on 10:43 - Aug 25 with 4169 viewsBromleyHoop

This has looked to be on the cards from the beginning of the season. The question is, Why has it taken them so long to sort this out?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 10:44]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Goss out on loan on 10:53 - Aug 25 with 4122 viewsDorse

Goss out on loan on 10:43 - Aug 25 by BromleyHoop

This has looked to be on the cards from the beginning of the season. The question is, Why has it taken them so long to sort this out?

Well, it's not easy to Drop The Boy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Goss out on loan on 11:00 - Aug 25 with 4093 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Goss out on loan on 10:37 - Aug 25 by smegma

Best passer of the ball we've got. However, he needs to think a bit quicker and not get knocked off the ball so easily.

Not sure we have seen enough of him to make that claim have we?
Login to get fewer ads

Goss out on loan on 11:29 - Aug 25 with 4004 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I said last week we should get him out on loan and playing.

With the sheer midfield congestion at Loftus Road, only way some are going to get game time. Hopefully that's what he actually gets: game time and not minutes off the bench.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Goss out on loan on 12:22 - Aug 25 with 3871 viewsDejR_vu

I think he looks a good player, but he's never going to fit in to IH's 'up and at 'em, get in their faces, run 'till you're sick' philosophy. I think it's right for both parties and, sadly, think he will have to move on permanently.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Goss out on loan on 12:25 - Aug 25 with 3853 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Goss out on loan on 11:00 - Aug 25 by CroydonCaptJack

You wait he'll be Andrea Pirlo by the end of this thread!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Goss out on loan on 12:26 - Aug 25 with 3852 viewsBromleyHoop

Goss out on loan on 10:53 - Aug 25 by Dorse

Well, it's not easy to Drop The Boy.

I had to google that reference. You know suspiciously too much about the career of an 80s teeny pop boy band.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Goss out on loan on 12:31 - Aug 25 with 3828 viewspaulparker

a product of todays football that he is nearly 22 and not played more than 10 games of league football , manning is nearly the same age but is twice the player and a veteran compared to Goss ,
hopefully the loan does him good as he needs a run of games , young players need that hunger I see it in manning but not Goss who is probably still not getting used to playing on man utds academy pitches

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Goss out on loan on 12:45 - Aug 25 with 3771 viewsToast_R

Why the f@ck was he paraded around the pitch when we played Burton last season like some hero marquee signing? How ridiculous.
Goss out on loan on 12:46 - Aug 25 with 3770 viewsEsox_Lucius

After seeing his turn at CB for the Stan game I wondered if he might have got his chance there now Perch is injured.

The grass is always greener.

Goss out on loan on 13:24 - Aug 25 with 3675 viewsfrancisbowles

Goss out on loan on 10:43 - Aug 25 by BromleyHoop

Probably waiting until the end of the window so we could assess our midfield strength and numbers.
Goss out on loan on 13:36 - Aug 25 with 3632 viewsAntti_Heinola

Goss out on loan on 12:45 - Aug 25 by Toast_R

Why the f@ck was he paraded around the pitch when we played Burton last season like some hero marquee signing? How ridiculous.

Nonsense. Parading new signings is always a good idea. I remember well the last time we did it, with Mark Hateley.

Bare bones.

Goss out on loan on 13:51 - Aug 25 with 3584 viewsLblock

Goss out on loan on 12:22 - Aug 25 by DejR_vu

I think he looks a good player, but he's never going to fit in to IH's 'up and at 'em, get in their faces, run 'till you're sick' philosophy. I think it's right for both parties and, sadly, think he will have to move on permanently.

But Ollie signed him and lauded it at the time if I recall correct??

His time here has been thoroughly underwhelming thus far and reinforces only that old adage :- Never buy off of Man Utd

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Goss out on loan on 14:36 - Aug 25 with 3492 viewsDejR_vu

Goss out on loan on 13:51 - Aug 25 by Lblock

His time here has been thoroughly underwhelming thus far and reinforces only that old adage :- Never buy off of Man Utd

Indeed, which makes it all the stranger, although at that stage we were still in full 'rack 'em and stack 'em' mode, so who knows?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Goss out on loan on 15:03 - Aug 25 with 3428 viewsfrancisbowles

No one is writing him off yet. It just seems a good idea if he actually gets some real football experience, to toughen him up and see if he can add to his obvious ability on the ball and develop into a championship footballer.
Goss out on loan on 16:09 - Aug 25 with 3320 viewsToast_R

Goss out on loan on 13:36 - Aug 25 by Antti_Heinola

Nonsense. Parading new signings is always a good idea. I remember well the last time we did it, with Mark Hateley.

I seem to remember Zesh Rehman too lapped the turf while being heralded as the answer to the giant hole left by Big Danny. What a nonsense.
Goss out on loan on 16:25 - Aug 25 with 3286 viewsflitwickhoop

Goss out on loan on 16:09 - Aug 25 by Toast_R

I seem to remember Zesh Rehman too lapped the turf while being heralded as the answer to the giant hole left by Big Danny. What a nonsense.

I also remember when we signed John Curtis I believe the website referred to him as 'Man Utd legend/hero'
Goss out on loan on 16:44 - Aug 25 with 3245 viewsbob566

Goss out on loan on 13:51 - Aug 25 by Lblock

wba might disagree. About to get 30 mill for Johnny Evans.
Goss out on loan on 17:02 - Aug 25 with 3210 viewsAntti_Heinola

Goss out on loan on 16:09 - Aug 25 by Toast_R

Who doesn't enjoy lapping the turf, eh fellas?

Bare bones.

Goss out on loan on 17:22 - Aug 25 with 3171 viewssmegma

Goss out on loan on 11:00 - Aug 25 by CroydonCaptJack

I have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024