Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones 16:55 - Jan 29 with 11863 viewsdannyblue

we've been thinking, and then we thought, and we thought yes, and so we did.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 15:53 - Jan 30 with 3433 viewsTheChef

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 13:25 - Jan 30 by Mick_S

That's awful.

Oooh she was lovely in Brookside.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 20:06 - Jan 30 with 3344 viewsNortholt_Rs

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 13:25 - Jan 30 by Mick_S

That's awful.

Bravo!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 20:18 - Jan 30 with 3340 viewssmegma

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 19:49 - Jan 29 by TheBlob

Canestan Vaginal Gel put me right off my fish fingers.

I was having dinner an hour ago when that ad came on. Even my daughter said it's a revolting ad.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 21:01 - Jan 30 with 3315 viewsthame_hoops

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 20:18 - Jan 30 by smegma

I was having dinner an hour ago when that ad came on. Even my daughter said it's a revolting ad.

Your user name is revolting to be fair.....
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 21:07 - Jan 30 with 3308 viewsdannyblue

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 12:12 - Jan 30 by gobbles

No advert is more appalling than the People's Postcode Lottery, with a bunch of would-be reality TV stars gooning to the camera in the belief that they are in some way famous while waving cheques in front of poor people.

In all other circumstances it would be on the list, but for some reason I'm pleased to be reminded of Billy Paul.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 21:30 - Jan 30 with 3295 viewsGloryHunter

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 10:31 - Jan 30 by paulparker

Don't Bank with Natwest but what a useless bunch of fcukers they are
I was buying a motor last year off one of my car dealers friends and as he was a mate he was giving it me at cost so he wanted "off " the books
so he gave me his bank account ( a Natwest one) and asked me to pay in to that , now I have to admit im pretty old school , I don't do internet banking, im not on facebook, I don't do telephone banking, or twitter the only thing social media I use is LFW
So if I need to go to a bank or do something financial I prefer the old method of talking to a human being in the branh
anyway I took my readies to Natwest (quite a lot around 5k, btw is it only me who feels like tony soprano when he has a large wedge in his pocket , I felt like a proper wise guy )
and the bloke on the counter goes " we don't take cash" , im like you what , he goes we don't accept cash into peoples accounts , im like I have his details and im not asking you to give them to me , and he was giving it you need to go back to Barclays and do a transfer or internet banking , as we as a bank wont accept any cash
totally gobsmacked I was

This is part of George Osborne's plan to outlaw cash, so that HMGovt can keep its eyes on your money. There is nothing illegal about carrying or using cash, but HMGovt would like to make it so. I use cash all the time, but it's getting harder to spend it. A local cafe has just put up a sign saying they don't accept cash any more - that's the end of my custom, then.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 23:12 - Jan 30 with 3261 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Any PPI or Injury Claim lawyers advertising

Shysters to a one, all pretending to be legit by picking out "solid" sounding names to register behind, and then gouge their clients.

Especially that pr!ck who starts with "You haven't done anything about your PPI claim?"
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 23:59 - Jan 30 with 3234 viewsHooped_Pullie

What gets me now is the sheer predictability of cinema adverts. All now :

(1) Booze :
(2) Cars :
(3) McDonald's

Oh for the good old days, when you'd see some stock footage of the Taj Mahal used to flog the wares of the local curry house.........
Login to get fewer ads

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 00:49 - Jan 31 with 3211 viewsBoston

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 21:30 - Jan 30 by GloryHunter

This is part of George Osborne's plan to outlaw cash, so that HMGovt can keep its eyes on your money. There is nothing illegal about carrying or using cash, but HMGovt would like to make it so. I use cash all the time, but it's getting harder to spend it. A local cafe has just put up a sign saying they don't accept cash any more - that's the end of my custom, then.

Mr Osborne is one of the globalist authoritarians who believe total control will be further advanced by removing the anonymous factor when using cash. I’m a committed revolutionary on this subject believing that credit cards are best suited to preparing cocaine and or breaking into hotel bedrooms. Cash, never go anywhere without it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 04:06 - Jan 31 with 3179 viewsNorthernr

Those Kevin Bacon EE ads. Come on man, I like you, you're better than this.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 04:36 - Jan 31 with 3174 viewsisawqpratwcity

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 04:06 - Jan 31 by Northernr

Those Kevin Bacon EE ads. Come on man, I like you, you're better than this.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 06:04 - Jan 31 with 3159 viewsWatford_Ranger

That Saninsbury’s Christmas advert made me question humanity even more than usual.

EVERY BIT OF THIS
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 08:24 - Jan 31 with 3116 viewsDiscodroids

Those multi million pound John lewis christmas Adverts put together by an organic tableau of ponytailed advertising mentats drunk on the demonic delusion that it is still Tony Blair britpop Britain, and whose love for those simian saccharin sweet richard curtis films burns eternal thus irritating my 5 known senses.

If had anything to do with it, the John Lewis advert for 2018 would not feature a sundry powerful corporate invented monster under the bed but the house of commons speaker, John Bercow, Hiding under the bed holding vigil with a pot of Fortnum and Mason Organic Goose Fat as Christmas of spirits Past and 3 wise men, Dj Clinton Oliver, cousin Alan Bercow and bare knuckle traveller of the high road pugilist Paddy Doherty, make visitations throughout this holy night of christmas eve , Tripping the light Fantastique With His Wife Sally above.

..At 5am xmas Morn, a giddy John Bercow is awoken from his contented slumber by the tang of rogue harry monk seeping through the bed slats and nipping at his frost bitten nose thus Awakening the overwhelming excitement of Christmas mornings past for john as a young boy in the bercow household.

In My advert, An Ecstatic John runs downstairs to find a One and One quarter inch bevelled brushed stainless steel cuckold chastity cage with sensorial inihibtors under the christmas tree, along With a robins nest apron to wear naked while serving up a xmas breakfast of seasonal Hams and bubble and squeak to the exhausted and sexually spent multi faith quartet that lay blissfully prosaic upstairs on the 15 tog eiderdown, celebrating their dominion over white middle aged man bercow.

Behold, the true meaning of christmas you john lewis love actually no good slags.

oh, and that fckin holiday advert for tui with the pain amplification sawtooth waves of that pinky and perky woman slaughtering chaka khans shake and fingerpop classic 'aint no body'.

id very much like to place her in an inertial field Tachyon subtractor Chamber , to shred her circulatory system apart by pure Light mass.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 8:30]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 08:30 - Jan 31 with 3117 viewsMonahoop

Got to agree with a couple of others on here about that Tui ad. Yes that bird is annoying especially her flat, disinterested singing voice, but that said she is probably a nice girl in real life. Just get off making ads and annoying the likes of me and no doubt many others! One of my daughters despises it too.

As for that bloody Cillit Bang advert........Yeeeearggghh!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 08:44 - Jan 31 with 3107 viewsMoonshineSteve

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 23:59 - Jan 30 by Hooped_Pullie

What gets me now is the sheer predictability of cinema adverts. All now :

(1) Booze :
(2) Cars :
(3) McDonald's

Oh for the good old days, when you'd see some stock footage of the Taj Mahal used to flog the wares of the local curry house.........

"Pop into World of Trousers, just five minutes from this cinema. We'll give your belt something to be proud of. Ask for Trevor."

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 09:42 - Jan 31 with 3077 viewssmegma

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 21:01 - Jan 30 by thame_hoops

Your user name is revolting to be fair.....

I don't see it being advertised on tv, which is what this thread is about.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 09:43 - Jan 31 with 3076 viewsMetallica_Hoop

'Nanna's majik Soup' from Tesco on LBC.

So twee it makes me want to arrive at nanna's, chop her up, put her in the majik soup and feed it to the f'kin kid.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 9:44]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 09:58 - Jan 31 with 3063 viewssmegma

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 09:43 - Jan 31 by Metallica_Hoop

'Nanna's majik Soup' from Tesco on LBC.

So twee it makes me want to arrive at nanna's, chop her up, put her in the majik soup and feed it to the f'kin kid.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 9:44]

It's also shown on ITV. Regularly.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 10:14 - Jan 31 with 3050 viewsizlingtonhoop

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 08:30 - Jan 31 by Monahoop

Got to agree with a couple of others on here about that Tui ad. Yes that bird is annoying especially her flat, disinterested singing voice, but that said she is probably a nice girl in real life. Just get off making ads and annoying the likes of me and no doubt many others! One of my daughters despises it too.

As for that bloody Cillit Bang advert........Yeeeearggghh!!

I actually thought it was quite quirky, interesting and cute to begin with; but hell! Over exposure - especially if one is a Simpsons fan...

You will see I flagged it on the 'Minor(?) - (random?) Irritations' thread some weeks back.

The one where her pretty but fat boyfriend gleefully jigs by the pool in sandals, actually makes me despise a person I know nothing about.

That can't be right!
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 11:32 - Jan 31 with 2981 viewssmegma

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 08:44 - Jan 31 by MoonshineSteve

"Pop into World of Trousers, just five minutes from this cinema. We'll give your belt something to be proud of. Ask for Trevor."

I'll give popping into Trevs strides a swerve today.
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 11:35 - Jan 31 with 2978 viewssmegma

Those poxy meerkat ads. The joke about 'compare the meerkat, simples' was funny for about a week. That must've been about 8 years ago. I cannot believe there's someone out there who has bought one of their products to get a 'limited edition meerkat toyzzz'
I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 11:36 - Jan 31 with 2975 viewspeejaybee

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 08:24 - Jan 31 by Discodroids

Those multi million pound John lewis christmas Adverts put together by an organic tableau of ponytailed advertising mentats drunk on the demonic delusion that it is still Tony Blair britpop Britain, and whose love for those simian saccharin sweet richard curtis films burns eternal thus irritating my 5 known senses.

If had anything to do with it, the John Lewis advert for 2018 would not feature a sundry powerful corporate invented monster under the bed but the house of commons speaker, John Bercow, Hiding under the bed holding vigil with a pot of Fortnum and Mason Organic Goose Fat as Christmas of spirits Past and 3 wise men, Dj Clinton Oliver, cousin Alan Bercow and bare knuckle traveller of the high road pugilist Paddy Doherty, make visitations throughout this holy night of christmas eve , Tripping the light Fantastique With His Wife Sally above.

..At 5am xmas Morn, a giddy John Bercow is awoken from his contented slumber by the tang of rogue harry monk seeping through the bed slats and nipping at his frost bitten nose thus Awakening the overwhelming excitement of Christmas mornings past for john as a young boy in the bercow household.

In My advert, An Ecstatic John runs downstairs to find a One and One quarter inch bevelled brushed stainless steel cuckold chastity cage with sensorial inihibtors under the christmas tree, along With a robins nest apron to wear naked while serving up a xmas breakfast of seasonal Hams and bubble and squeak to the exhausted and sexually spent multi faith quartet that lay blissfully prosaic upstairs on the 15 tog eiderdown, celebrating their dominion over white middle aged man bercow.

Behold, the true meaning of christmas you john lewis love actually no good slags.

oh, and that fckin holiday advert for tui with the pain amplification sawtooth waves of that pinky and perky woman slaughtering chaka khans shake and fingerpop classic 'aint no body'.

id very much like to place her in an inertial field Tachyon subtractor Chamber , to shred her circulatory system apart by pure Light mass.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 8:30]

I would like to see that.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 11:55 - Jan 31 with 2959 viewskensalriser

Those responsible for the above mentioned ritualised humiliation and destruction of Ain't Nobody should by rights be facing trial in The Hague for crimes against humanity.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 12:20 - Jan 31 with 2936 viewspaulparker

Kevin Bacon dressed as Britney Spears , that annoying Bint killing chaka khan are terrible but the one that makes me want to kick the TV screen in are the ones with that fat mess james corden in and his made up mates selling car insurance

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 12:27 - Jan 31 with 2926 viewsMick_S

I have never hated an ad more than the current Natwest ones on 12:20 - Jan 31 by paulparker

Kevin Bacon dressed as Britney Spears , that annoying Bint killing chaka khan are terrible but the one that makes me want to kick the TV screen in are the ones with that fat mess james corden in and his made up mates selling car insurance

That jungle caper didn't work out for Dennis, did it?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024