Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final push at home 13:38 - Mar 15 with 4875 viewsnix

We’ve got four more home matches this season: Norwich, Sheffield Wednesday, Preston and Birmingham. While we’ve not looked like threatening the play off places all season, we’ve already got one more home point than we got by the end of last season. It’s overwhelmingly been our away form that’s let us down. And yet our home crowds seem to be down on last year.

I’d love to see a great turn out for the last home matches. I know some of you can’t make it for various good reasons. But those who are season ticket holders who go shopping instead, please try and make LR rock four more times this season.
Final push at home on 14:08 - Mar 15 with 4803 viewsPommyhoop

Good post Nix.
Whenever I see your avatar I think of Lalin..
Great actor.
Would you ever consider changing to this?

Click for audio.
http://earboo.com/sites/default/files/nascarman/lalin%20boos/diappers.mp3
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 14:11]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Final push at home on 14:16 - Mar 15 with 4778 viewsNorthernr

Actually a chance for us to finish the season strongly with the games we've got left - three wins there and two at Hull and Reading if we play properly. Won't happen probably, players will switch off now we're safe, but would be nice to go into the summer with some optimism around the place if we can.
Final push at home on 14:18 - Mar 15 with 4771 viewstoboboly

Final push at home on 14:16 - Mar 15 by Northernr

Actually a chance for us to finish the season strongly with the games we've got left - three wins there and two at Hull and Reading if we play properly. Won't happen probably, players will switch off now we're safe, but would be nice to go into the summer with some optimism around the place if we can.

Get a bit of a groove on for next year, get the younger guys some more game time, suddenly next year we have a cup win...

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Final push at home on 14:36 - Mar 15 with 4736 viewsdavman

Yep.

Top half finish may not be ridiculous after all now. Hopefully everyone at the club will go all out to try top do that this season rather that getting the beach towels out...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Final push at home on 14:41 - Mar 15 with 4725 viewsenfieldargh

amazing to see us above Forest, a team who have thoroughly rogered us extremely brutally

We may loose at Fulham but if the teams puts up a fight then the qpr love-o monitor will burst through the ceiling.

Trying not to get too carried away but Eze, Smyth establishing themselves and Oteh, BoS & Chair bubbling under its really have piqued my wotsit.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Final push at home on 15:10 - Mar 15 with 4672 viewskensalriser

I can see us overtaking Leeds and Norwich, who are both in poor form, but overhauling Ipswich is probably a step too far.

Most likely now we're looking up the table is that Fulham duly beat us and we then go on a run of four or five games that deliver a grand total of two points.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 15:10]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Final push at home on 15:16 - Mar 15 with 4652 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Final push at home on 14:18 - Mar 15 by toboboly

Get a bit of a groove on for next year, get the younger guys some more game time, suddenly next year we have a cup win...

You had to get carried away didn't you ;)
Final push at home on 15:40 - Mar 15 with 4601 viewsdavman

Final push at home on 15:10 - Mar 15 by kensalriser

I can see us overtaking Leeds and Norwich, who are both in poor form, but overhauling Ipswich is probably a step too far.

Most likely now we're looking up the table is that Fulham duly beat us and we then go on a run of four or five games that deliver a grand total of two points.

Spoken like a true Superhoop!!!!

Expect nowt, get nowt.
Expect the world, still get nowt.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Final push at home on 16:34 - Mar 15 with 4501 viewsbosh67

Final push at home on 15:10 - Mar 15 by kensalriser

Still on the bright side that will be 47 points and still enough to be safe.

I am not too sure players will switch off even if we get beat Saturday. Some of them are playing for new contracts, even if they are at £20 a week. The younger players want to be regulars next season so I feel slightly more confident that we can get another 6-10 points to be absolutely safe and respectable.

Fulham is a strange one. Villa wiped the floor with Wolves and then under estimated us. Fulham at the moment are wiping the floor with everyone and I reckon they will go up in the play offs as they are the form team and have been for some time. However, they will be thinking we are an easy 3 points and if they do that like Villa and we go out and have a right go at them then we may get something out the game. Obviously if we play like we did against Forest they'll put ten past us. Let's hope they reckon we are a push over and we go there and take the game to them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Final push at home (n/t) on 17:18 - Mar 15 with 4422 viewsShotKneesHoop

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Final push at home on 18:17 - Mar 15 with 4326 viewsAgedR

Final push at home on 16:34 - Mar 15 by bosh67

Still on the bright side that will be 47 points and still enough to be safe.

I am not too sure players will switch off even if we get beat Saturday. Some of them are playing for new contracts, even if they are at £20 a week. The younger players want to be regulars next season so I feel slightly more confident that we can get another 6-10 points to be absolutely safe and respectable.

Fulham is a strange one. Villa wiped the floor with Wolves and then under estimated us. Fulham at the moment are wiping the floor with everyone and I reckon they will go up in the play offs as they are the form team and have been for some time. However, they will be thinking we are an easy 3 points and if they do that like Villa and we go out and have a right go at them then we may get something out the game. Obviously if we play like we did against Forest they'll put ten past us. Let's hope they reckon we are a push over and we go there and take the game to them.

They might have thought we were an easy three points...before Tuesday.

Plus we did them there last season. They’ll remember that.

If we can get the hell out of dodge with our paints still on I’ll be delighted.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 18:17]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Final push at home on 19:15 - Mar 15 with 4207 viewspaulparker

while we are at it how about making tickets £20 so we pack in more fans , the games are meaningless so lets get the support up, this will benefit greatly the youngsters in the team
and its also a nice gesture to the fans who by and large have had a turgid old season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Final push at home on 19:32 - Mar 15 with 4160 viewsEastR

Final push at home on 19:15 - Mar 15 by paulparker

while we are at it how about making tickets £20 so we pack in more fans , the games are meaningless so lets get the support up, this will benefit greatly the youngsters in the team
and its also a nice gesture to the fans who by and large have had a turgid old season

An excellent idea that. Would definitely help going into next season

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Final push at home on 19:39 - Mar 15 with 4132 viewsSimonJames

Would have been nice to finish ahead of Millwall.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Final push at home on 20:45 - Mar 15 with 4011 viewsstevec

Not too concerned about points now, but would like to see us building on recent performances and show we can control games.
Final push at home on 20:56 - Mar 15 with 3991 viewsPunteR

They seemed to switch off last season including Ollie. I dont think Ollie can afford to switch off again. He needs a big finish to the season imo. The club needs to finish on a high and not let it fizzle out.

(And no i cant make this saturday either )

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Final push at home on 21:03 - Mar 15 with 3983 viewsPunteR

Final push at home on 19:15 - Mar 15 by paulparker

This is a brilliant idea. It really isnt going to break the bank is it?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Final push at home on 21:05 - Mar 15 with 3972 viewsBoston

I think / hope you're wrong on this on. Get the feeling that the young turks want to prove their mettle.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Final push at home on 21:11 - Mar 15 with 3953 viewsBoston

Final push at home on 18:17 - Mar 15 by AgedR

They might have thought we were an easy three points...before Tuesday.

Plus we did them there last season. They’ll remember that.

If we can get the hell out of dodge with our paints still on I’ll be delighted.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 18:17]

"Paints on"! Like the Iceni y'mean, scare the shite outa them all blued up in woad?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Final push at home on 06:48 - Mar 16 with 3679 viewsloftinoz

Final push at home on 14:41 - Mar 15 by enfieldargh

amazing to see us above Forest, a team who have thoroughly rogered us extremely brutally

We may loose at Fulham but if the teams puts up a fight then the qpr love-o monitor will burst through the ceiling.

Trying not to get too carried away but Eze, Smyth establishing themselves and Oteh, BoS & Chair bubbling under its really have piqued my wotsit.

Lose, not loose.
Final push at home on 07:18 - Mar 16 with 3638 viewsdistortR

Final push at home on 21:11 - Mar 15 by Boston

"Paints on"! Like the Iceni y'mean, scare the shite outa them all blued up in woad?

no, that was the palace game wasn't it? definitely remember something about the eagles, standard train fare etc
Final push at home on 10:03 - Mar 16 with 3504 viewsterryb

Final push at home on 06:48 - Mar 16 by loftinoz

Lose, not loose.

Or alternatively, it may be that it was meant to be- We may be loose against Fulham. Then the spelling would have been correct!

Is your fanaticism to correct others due to illness? That would at least explain your obsession!
Final push at home on 13:53 - Mar 16 with 3391 viewsEastR

Final push at home on 06:48 - Mar 16 by loftinoz

Lose, not loose.

Australia, not oz

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Final push at home on 14:00 - Mar 16 with 3377 viewspaulparker

Final push at home on 13:53 - Mar 16 by EastR

Australia, not oz

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024