Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The lord snooty match thread. 19:37 - Mar 16 with 24552 viewsconnell10

1-2 rangers , yes i know , i know!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The lord snooty match thread. on 14:58 - Mar 17 with 2225 views2Thomas2Bowles

The lord snooty match thread. on 14:53 - Mar 17 by THEBUSH

Think anyone of eleven players could have been MOM, ain´t gonna complain whoever was picked, top performance by all the team.

Thought Cousins was excellent when he came on, excellent team performance

I would not have taken Eze off

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The lord snooty match thread. on 14:59 - Mar 17 with 2221 viewsNov77

The lord snooty match thread. on 14:58 - Mar 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I would not have taken Eze off

Didn’t think Eze did much today, Smyth provided a bit more pace and energy.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The lord snooty match thread. on 15:01 - Mar 17 with 2188 views2Thomas2Bowles

The lord snooty match thread. on 14:59 - Mar 17 by Nov77

Didn’t think Eze did much today, Smyth provided a bit more pace and energy.

Yes but he played on the right wing

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The lord snooty match thread. on 15:07 - Mar 17 with 2138 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I wasn't sure about bringing on Washington and Smyth, and we did lose momentum for five minutes or so. However, after that we really fired on and, as others have said, that last twenty minutes saw us terrorising them.

Bringing Smyth on for Eze and pushing freeman into the middle worked an absolute treat, and both he and Washington gave us pressing and pace. Smith was misfiring today and probably didn't have 180 minutes in 5 days in him anyway.

Cousins on for the similarly-tiring Manning also worked very well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The lord snooty match thread. on 15:08 - Mar 17 with 2125 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The lord snooty match thread. on 14:39 - Mar 17 by Nov77

Sorry but first half we went in with 24% possession, couldn’t string 2 passes together, total opposite of how we played 2nd half, kept the ball, hunted in packs, won the ball and kept it.

True but the arguably the best chance of the first half fell to Pav who unfortunately arrived in the box slightly too early to convert first time.

IMHO Ollie got it tactically wrong first half. Replacing Scowen with Manning in defensive midfield was the obvious call. Instead he chose to play Manning wide right with 2 results - Fulham controlled central midfield and Furlong was left exposed against Sessegnon.

In the second half he moved Manning back to chief rat and we bossed the middle of the park. Furthermore, he recognised that Fulham like to play their way out of defence so the team pressed higher up the pitch.

Kudos to Ollie for recognising the problems and finding the solutions but the goal just before half time certainly helped his cause!
The lord snooty match thread. on 15:12 - Mar 17 with 2088 viewsMrSheen

Walking the dog in the second half did the trick. My face hurts, but happy.
The lord snooty match thread. on 15:20 - Mar 17 with 2034 viewsNov77

The lord snooty match thread. on 14:31 - Mar 17 by queensparker

Sky give Freeman MOM! Not sure about that one...

I think they gave it to him for that vertical corner he took when he landed the ball on top of the goal net.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The lord snooty match thread. on 15:36 - Mar 17 with 1960 viewsNortholt_Rs

The lord snooty match thread. on 15:08 - Mar 17 by Benny_the_Ball

True but the arguably the best chance of the first half fell to Pav who unfortunately arrived in the box slightly too early to convert first time.

IMHO Ollie got it tactically wrong first half. Replacing Scowen with Manning in defensive midfield was the obvious call. Instead he chose to play Manning wide right with 2 results - Fulham controlled central midfield and Furlong was left exposed against Sessegnon.

In the second half he moved Manning back to chief rat and we bossed the middle of the park. Furthermore, he recognised that Fulham like to play their way out of defence so the team pressed higher up the pitch.

Kudos to Ollie for recognising the problems and finding the solutions but the goal just before half time certainly helped his cause!

Spot on....great turnaround by IH. Second half he called it perfectly. Very, very proud of our team and the Rs fans were immense. Great, great day.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 15:37]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

The lord snooty match thread. on 16:19 - Mar 17 with 1854 viewsnix

Really enjoyed this match. We were great in the second half.

No one has scored against Fulham at home since the 3rd March and no team has got a point at CC since Derby in November, and that includes Wolves, Sheffield United and Villa.

We were all perplexed that Freeman got mom too. Thought maybe they’d heard of him as he’s got plaudits for getting most assists in championship, whereas Wszolek less well known.

Some lovely performances apart from Pav. We look so much better when we pressed than we sat back and let them run at us. Love it that commentators said other teams may now copy Qpr’s tactics. That doesn’t happen often!

Meanwhile Birmingham beating Hull 3-0!
The lord snooty match thread. on 16:22 - Mar 17 with 1843 viewsBoston

The lord snooty match thread. on 15:12 - Mar 17 by MrSheen

Walking the dog in the second half did the trick. My face hurts, but happy.

Not letting the dog walk on your face should cure that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The lord snooty match thread. on 16:37 - Mar 17 with 1784 viewsqprd

The lord snooty match thread. on 15:08 - Mar 17 by Benny_the_Ball

Yes, this is spot on

I wasn’t able to watch the full match but got this vivbe as wel

QPR played their central midfielders like arsenal often with xhaka and ramsey. The defensive guys needed to break up play but also wanted to get forward and therefore left spaces in defence

Shifting made a difference
The lord snooty match thread. on 17:15 - Mar 17 with 1668 viewsPinnerPaul

The lord snooty match thread. on 09:26 - Mar 17 by CliveWilsonSaid

Score draw. 2-2.

Well done you!
The lord snooty match thread. on 17:34 - Mar 17 with 1597 viewsDorse

The lord snooty match thread. on 13:08 - Mar 17 by stevec

Goal from another loose ball from Luongo then waddles back, fckin waste of space

I know hindsight is 20/20 but I only just read this. Had a good chuckle.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The lord snooty match thread. on 18:29 - Mar 17 with 1498 viewsloneranger1

The lord snooty match thread. on 17:34 - Mar 17 by Dorse

I know hindsight is 20/20 but I only just read this. Had a good chuckle.

Really enjoyed today and a very well deserved point. First half wasn't great but an exceelent reponse ahead of the international break.
Fulham mate pointed out that Fredricks was able to very little owing to Bidwell - thinking back on the game, Bidwell really played well today, best I've seen I think (I missed the Villa away game)
The lord snooty match thread. on 21:02 - Mar 17 with 1363 viewsvegasranger

That was an excellent performance, really deserved the win in the end. Look what you get from Pav when you play him wide midfield !! Didn't start well and who knows what Bidwell was doing for the second goal ?!! Fulham are really good team when you let them play. Superbly coached. We just grew into the match and all subs played their part. Still not convinced by Manning. Furlong is really growing into some right back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024