Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone still not renewed? 10:28 - Apr 30 with 6768 viewsStanisgod

Left it late but just did it on line..
Nurse, the pills please !!!!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Anyone still not renewed? on 11:01 - Apr 30 with 4448 viewsPinnerPaul

Did mine on Friday.

Very unscientific poll (consists of about 10 - 12 people in T block) lead me to believe most will be renewing!
Anyone still not renewed? on 11:02 - Apr 30 with 4443 viewsNorthernr

All renewed, as has everybody around us bar one.
Anyone still not renewed? on 11:14 - Apr 30 with 4413 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Everyone around me in R has renewed.
I was less one though as my son is off to Uni. I can't pretend I am not sad about that as he has been coming with me since he was about 8
Anyone still not renewed? on 11:16 - Apr 30 with 4411 viewsPinnerPaul

Anyone still not renewed? on 11:14 - Apr 30 by CroydonCaptJack

I was less one though as my son is off to Uni. I can't pretend I am not sad about that as he has been coming with me since he was about 8

It happens Croydon - only managed to drag my son (29 and getting married this year) to 1 game this season
Anyone still not renewed? on 11:19 - Apr 30 with 4407 viewsactonman

Well after spending 2 days last week , logging on to my qpr and trying to renew for it to not let me renew my own seats I eventually called the ticket office.
Again after being on hold listening to some old geezer prattle on about nonsense then the phone ring and ring , I get cut off !
Managed to get through eventually and was told that I was renewed automatically and didn't have to do anything ?
Still not sure if I'm pssed off or not ??
Anyone still not renewed? on 11:21 - Apr 30 with 4396 viewsbosh67

Sadly that is it for me and my dad as season ticket holders after 46 years. My dad has been poorly recently and he's over 80 so it is becoming too much for him , especially the evening games etc. We will pick and choose games that he wants to come to on Saturday's next season. End of an era really as about 5-6 people around us in SAR block B aren't renewing either for reasons ranging from cost to retirement and moving abroad.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Anyone still not renewed? on 11:34 - Apr 30 with 4358 viewsstevec

Fair play to the fans, it's been 4 years of slow decline and a vision from the club just to stay in this Division over the last 3 seasons, finally showing signs of bottoming out in the last couple of months. Yet still they come, nigh on 16,000 on Saturday.

Haven't listened to the TF blog yet, but next season is the time to push upwards, a decent set of youngsters and in particular a choice across the midfield. I'm not convinced yet it's going to happen so taking it match by match still.

Plus we've never been able to get an aisle season ticket between us in F or G for years and standing in Row X is taking its toll on my hips.
Anyone still not renewed? on 11:50 - Apr 30 with 4322 viewsStanisgod

Anyone still not renewed? on 11:14 - Apr 30 by CroydonCaptJack

I know how you feel. Stan jnr had a season ticket from about 9 till a couple of seasons ago.He's 31. Marriage and then
2 kids meant he's only done maybe 7-8 games last few seasons. Not the same going on your own, but it's a drug isn't it?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone still not renewed? on 12:33 - Apr 30 with 4235 viewsDavieQPR

Seems anyone who had the direct debit last year is being automatically renewed.
Anyone still not renewed? on 12:39 - Apr 30 with 4222 viewskingsburyR

I'm hoping ive auto renewed.

Ill call the box office to check.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Anyone still not renewed? on 13:02 - Apr 30 with 4195 viewswestberksr

Anyone still not renewed? on 11:21 - Apr 30 by bosh67

Sadly that is it for me and my dad as season ticket holders after 46 years. My dad has been poorly recently and he's over 80 so it is becoming too much for him , especially the evening games etc. We will pick and choose games that he wants to come to on Saturday's next season. End of an era really as about 5-6 people around us in SAR block B aren't renewing either for reasons ranging from cost to retirement and moving abroad.

Sorry to hear that Bosh. I've struggled with the same decision for the past 3 seasons and at 81, Dad refuses to give up (on QPR & breathing)!

Will renew again for him and keep fingers crossed that he gets through another season. In a bizarre turn of events he's now started to fill in 'away' weekends with going to see Hayes & Yeading with a neighbour; off to a play off match this week; go figure!

just renewed for us both
Anyone still not renewed? on 13:20 - Apr 30 with 4158 viewsNorthLondonR

Went to renew last week without realising I had actually renewed a month ago.... must've been drunk (at 1.30pm in the afternoon in late March)...
Anyone still not renewed? on 13:23 - Apr 30 with 4146 viewsJeff

renewed, but switched from R Block to F Block.

A bit bittersweet for me the move, i've had the same ST in R block for a decade, and a couple of years ago i would have literally died on a hill defending my seat. With the impending (at the time :) ) move to OOC i honestly thought that i would be the last person to ever 'own' my seat, and that i would literally take the seat with me after the last ever game at Loftus Road.

However, the demographic around me at the back of R Block has changed considerably in the last few years, most of my friends and/or the good characters have moved away or pick and choose their games, and it's generally not a nice place to stand anymore. It's a cross between WATRB and the worst parts of twitter on the whole these days...

Can we not knock it?

Anyone still not renewed? on 13:23 - Apr 30 with 4146 viewsNeil_SI

I’ve renewed, but for the first time in over a decade and a half, am considering switching to a different seat and possibly migrating from where I’ve always been in R Block to either T or the opposite side in South Africa Road.

Does anybody here sit to either side of the Directors area in South Africa Road and can comment on view? I want the best view I can get.
Anyone still not renewed? on 13:26 - Apr 30 with 4138 viewsRBlock

Anyone still not renewed? on 13:23 - Apr 30 by Jeff

renewed, but switched from R Block to F Block.

A bit bittersweet for me the move, i've had the same ST in R block for a decade, and a couple of years ago i would have literally died on a hill defending my seat. With the impending (at the time :) ) move to OOC i honestly thought that i would be the last person to ever 'own' my seat, and that i would literally take the seat with me after the last ever game at Loftus Road.

However, the demographic around me at the back of R Block has changed considerably in the last few years, most of my friends and/or the good characters have moved away or pick and choose their games, and it's generally not a nice place to stand anymore. It's a cross between WATRB and the worst parts of twitter on the whole these days...

turncoat
Anyone still not renewed? on 13:34 - Apr 30 with 4115 viewsBklynRanger

Anyone still not renewed? on 12:33 - Apr 30 by DavieQPR

Seems anyone who had the direct debit last year is being automatically renewed.

Yeah. No mention of it on the offish as far as I could see but that's apparently the case.
Anyone still not renewed? on 14:07 - Apr 30 with 4074 viewsStratfordBoy

Anyone still not renewed? on 13:23 - Apr 30 by Neil_SI

I’ve renewed, but for the first time in over a decade and a half, am considering switching to a different seat and possibly migrating from where I’ve always been in R Block to either T or the opposite side in South Africa Road.

Does anybody here sit to either side of the Directors area in South Africa Road and can comment on view? I want the best view I can get.

Hope you don't go Neil, there seems to be a big gap appearing just to your left & I hope it's not because like me you have to listen to the constant drivel from behind us. I renewed but don't want to be forced out of the seat I sat in for about 8 years now just because of the constant commentary & negativity!
Anyone still not renewed? on 14:30 - Apr 30 with 4033 viewsEsox_Lucius

Automatically renewed for me. A nice front row seat in MU, 3 from the aisle. It took a few years to get there but you get a superb view of all that is happening on the pitch, albeit with some loss of perspective at the School End. Nice crowd of people around me too with the occasional Legion of Gloom merchant when things aren't going so well.

The grass is always greener.

Anyone still not renewed? on 14:40 - Apr 30 with 4021 viewsstowmarketrange

Anyone still not renewed? on 13:34 - Apr 30 by BklynRanger

Yeah. No mention of it on the offish as far as I could see but that's apparently the case.

I went to the box office on Saturday and asked about the dd renewal and they told me that it’s done automatically.Stress free season tickets,at least until the fixtures come out and we argue over which games we’ll need to win in order to finish 21st in the table.
Anyone still not renewed? on 14:45 - Apr 30 with 4014 viewsFearless

Not renewing I’m afraid - don’t really make the night games anymore and miss some Saturdays too - so I’ll be picking and choosing next season.

It sounds a bit pathetic, but over the past few years, so many mates have stopped going that it’s not the same anymore
Anyone still not renewed? on 14:53 - Apr 30 with 3990 viewskingo

Anyone still not renewed? on 14:45 - Apr 30 by Fearless

Not renewing I’m afraid - don’t really make the night games anymore and miss some Saturdays too - so I’ll be picking and choosing next season.

It sounds a bit pathetic, but over the past few years, so many mates have stopped going that it’s not the same anymore

I heard you were not renewing on Saturday, Warren too., end of an era. :(

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Anyone still not renewed? on 15:07 - Apr 30 with 3960 viewsPinnerPaul

Anyone still not renewed? on 13:23 - Apr 30 by Neil_SI

T block is a decent view - generally quite quiet though (except for me! )
Anyone still not renewed? on 15:19 - Apr 30 with 3947 viewscollegeranger

did it this morning!
Anyone still not renewed? on 15:29 - Apr 30 with 3918 viewsBostonR

8 out of 10 did not re-new in my group including me. We have decided to select the games we want to watch next season.
Anyone still not renewed? on 16:06 - Apr 30 with 3894 viewsMoonshineSteve

Sort of renewal. After not having had an S/T since the kids were small, I have "renewed" after a several-year gap by getting S/Ts for me and two of aforementioned kids in Y block.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024