Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Tangerine Match Thread 18:41 - Sep 25 with 25169 viewsPinnerPaul

Not sure the 'Blackpool' thread counts as a match thread, so have started a bona fide one!

Who knows what the score/team will be.

I'll go for 1-2 I'm sorry to say
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 with 1761 viewsRANGERS4EVER

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:38 - Sep 25 by DeepcutHoop

I wasn't blaming the fans for the state of the club on the fans, just for their absurd knee jerk reactions to the short term, or things that have always, always happened, like losing up north midweek.

It shouldn't become the normality to except losing up north midweek. I see what you are saying but you can't expect people to just accept losing because "it's up north, it always happens" point is it's a winnable game, against a team whose fans actually wanted to lose, and we have played like we are League 1 relegation. It's annoying, and it deserves criticism

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 25 with 1731 viewspaulparker

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:32 - Sep 25 by R_from_afar

I was at Saturday's game and we lacked a cutting edge, partly due to wayward shooting, but the defence was solid and there wasn't much in it. We were not awful.

RFA

Thanks for that mr mclaren

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 25 with 1715 viewsconnell10

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:38 - Sep 25 by DeepcutHoop

I wasn't blaming the fans for the state of the club on the fans, just for their absurd knee jerk reactions to the short term, or things that have always, always happened, like losing up north midweek.

Yes and im saying this sort of short term , knee jerk reaction by our fans has been feed and nurtured by the complete kunts who run our club!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 25 with 1695 viewsGloucs_R

Was that really such a bad team we put out?

Ingram - seems the pressure of replacing Smithies got to him and not sure he'll ever recover.
Kakay - arguably 2nd choice RB
Hall / Baptiste - experienced centre backs
Nico - should have been another chance for him to show what he can do
Cousins / Scowen - first team / bench
BOS / Pav - bench but both have the ability
Smith - would get into a number of Champ first teams

So what exactly went wrong? They couldn't be arsed (again) with the cup??

Poll: Are we staying up?

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 25 with 1685 viewspaulparker

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 25 by RangersDave

like i just said..... deadwood, get rid!

Does that include the manager ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 25 with 1690 viewskropotkin41

FFS. I just don't know any more what the point is in following a club without the ambition even to try to give Blackpool a good game. I hope they get a cracking draw in the next round... not that many of them will go..... just the kind we would have liked. If we drag our sorry arse higherthan a 16th place finish in the Championship was this worth it?

I feel for the players sent to do this, I feel for the fans who went. I feel for me and I only crossed the room to pick up my phone. If Saturday is a disaster and my sons are exposed to brain dead tw*ts slinging insults as we play dire heartless crap at The Liberty, that may be enough for me.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 25 with 1688 viewsCiderwithRsie

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 25 by connell10

Yep blame the fans, cheap shot mate , really cheap shot!

Obviously not the fans fault, but honestly Connell two games ago people were talking about mid-table and two games later (one of them not even in the league) people here are seriously calling for a sacking.

God knows we're all over the place and I don't know what's going off out there but I guarantee that if we win two out of the next three then the time next week people will be counting how many points we are off the play-offs.
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 25 with 1648 viewsHayesender

Something not quite right about this evening.

Just can't put my finger on it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 25 with 1643 viewspaulparker

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Can't argue with any of that, just don't think sacking the manager will help.

We are the ugly girl of the league to managers.

They'll take a quick fumble after we throw ourselves at them, but there won't be any need for them to bring their toothbrush over.

I get what your saying but we as fans of this club cannot do 2 more years of Steve McLaren

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 25 with 1648 viewsR_from_afar

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 25 by toboboly

Interesting to see that almost every other team seems to be at least giving it a go. Shame we don’t seem to have any spirit or heart.

We had spirit and heart last Saturday and last Wednesday but that doesn't fit the narrative.

I'm not happy about two consecutive defeats and I wanted Ollie to stay but this thread is awash with hyperbole.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 25 with 1622 viewsBushRanger82

Small wonder the kids in Shepherd's Bush wear Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, shirts.

Small wonder too, that so many fans have stopped coming to Loftus Rd.

The club's attitude to the cups, the appalling no-shows when up against lower league opposition, leaving only a mediocre battle to achieve a mid-table position in the second tier, will hardly have the fans flocking back.
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 25 with 1605 viewsconnell10

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 25 by CiderwithRsie

Obviously not the fans fault, but honestly Connell two games ago people were talking about mid-table and two games later (one of them not even in the league) people here are seriously calling for a sacking.

God knows we're all over the place and I don't know what's going off out there but I guarantee that if we win two out of the next three then the time next week people will be counting how many points we are off the play-offs.

And as i say who has created this sort of thing in our fanbase?

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 25 with 1599 viewsDeepcutHoop

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 25 by connell10

Yes and im saying this sort of short term , knee jerk reaction by our fans has been feed and nurtured by the complete kunts who run our club!

And there's very little to be achieved by moaning constantly online,when it's bad, and demanding that some one pays, or managers are sacked.

And for the same reason to raise expectations of glory when we win a couple.

The constant extremes of emotion that seem to be all game every game on every platform, make it exhausting to follow games. My interest levels in engaging with other QPR fans is rapidly lessening.

Or I may just be an old man now.....
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 25 with 1565 viewsCiderwithRsie

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 25 by Gloucs_R

Was that really such a bad team we put out?

Ingram - seems the pressure of replacing Smithies got to him and not sure he'll ever recover.
Kakay - arguably 2nd choice RB
Hall / Baptiste - experienced centre backs
Nico - should have been another chance for him to show what he can do
Cousins / Scowen - first team / bench
BOS / Pav - bench but both have the ability
Smith - would get into a number of Champ first teams

So what exactly went wrong? They couldn't be arsed (again) with the cup??

If they couldn't be arsed then you'd have thought they wouldn't have spent the whole match apparently kicking Blackpool players.

I don't know what the hell was going on and I'm definitely not calling for McClaren's head but he's got to take the blame - God alone knows what he told them.
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 25 with 1563 viewsDeepcutHoop

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 25 by connell10

And as i say who has created this sort of thing in our fanbase?

Social media?
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:49 - Sep 25 with 1534 viewsactonman

Took Saturday on the chin even though anybody who has ever watched a game of football could see what was wrong with the team and tactics !
Shoehorning are better players into 1 team so they all play ? Well here's a fking idea STEVE , how about put a couple of them out there tonight to give them game time and rotate the squad properly !
No fcuk that why not just throw all the players who don't always play and play them all together for no positive reason whatsoever !
Yes cos that's worked so well for us in cup games in the past ....

Fking fuming !!
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:49 - Sep 25 with 1538 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 25 by DeepcutHoop

Social media?

The Jim White instant fix generation.
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:49 - Sep 25 with 1535 viewstoboboly

We will have to agree to disagree as I didn’t see much heart or spirit on Saturday. We do seem to be going backwards unfortunately.

Edit- in response to RFA
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 21:52]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:49 - Sep 25 with 1518 viewsconnell10

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 25 by DeepcutHoop

And there's very little to be achieved by moaning constantly online,when it's bad, and demanding that some one pays, or managers are sacked.

And for the same reason to raise expectations of glory when we win a couple.

The constant extremes of emotion that seem to be all game every game on every platform, make it exhausting to follow games. My interest levels in engaging with other QPR fans is rapidly lessening.

Or I may just be an old man now.....

Mate i get what you are saying , i pay over 500 notes a season to watch this shite and to honest im really close to saying boolox to it all!

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:49 - Sep 25 with 1516 viewsBostonR

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

shite attitude and no heart
Something you can't say under Olly innit

Clueless under Olly.
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 25 with 1477 viewsToast_R

Ohwell, Man Utd are on the brink.
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 25 with 1452 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 25 by paulparker

I get what your saying but we as fans of this club cannot do 2 more years of Steve McLaren

Don't worry mate we won't have to. If he finishes his two year contract i'll tattoo his face onto my balls.
The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:52 - Sep 25 with 1438 viewsted_hendrix

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 25 by ted_hendrix

Derby just equalised at manure, Mourinho out, in out whatever boo

1-2 now Mourinho out, in out whatever boo

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:53 - Sep 25 with 1398 viewsaston_hoop

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 25 by Toast_R

Ohwell, Man Utd are on the brink.

not any more

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Tangerine Match Thread on 21:54 - Sep 25 with 1383 viewsRangersDave

Fergie time at manure. typical.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 21:55]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024