Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport 09:44 - Nov 2 with 7944 viewsenfieldargh

Gary Neville derided Rednapp .

Rednapp says GN at Valencia was poor

He's now defending himself, plum

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 10:11 - Nov 2 with 6261 viewsdaveB

Neville was right in what he said,Spurs were a soft touch for years but have really improved.
Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 10:42 - Nov 2 with 6190 viewsDorse

TalkSport: raising the bar for competitive idiocy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 11:27 - Nov 2 with 6114 viewsR_from_afar

Neville has called Redkrapps' bluff by doing his "homework":
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/homeworks-done-sir-gary-neville-hits-b

All we need now is someone who can explain to 'Arry, in words of one syllable, what a spreadsheet is.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 11:56 - Nov 2 with 6046 viewsDorse

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 11:27 - Nov 2 by R_from_afar

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/homeworks-done-sir-gary-neville-hits-b

All we need now is someone who can explain to 'Arry, in words of one syllable, what a spreadsheet is.

RFA

BTW - I believe a 'spreadsheet' is one of those shiny bog-rolls you used to get at school.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2018 12:01]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 12:10 - Nov 2 with 6012 viewslondonscottish

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 11:27 - Nov 2 by R_from_afar

RFA

That is f******g brilliant.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 12:27 - Nov 2 with 5968 viewsCamberleyR

if you look on Neville's twitter feed replying to that photo showing his spreadsheet, Redknapp depressingly still has his defenders, still unable to see what an utter conman and charlatan the bloke is. Anyone got that link to the brilliant hatchet job Clive did on his record here? I'll post it on there.

EDIT: I've just found it.

Myths, scapegoats and excuses - Redknapp 4th Feb 2015 03:30
Ding dong the witch is dead. But QPR are in danger of sleepwalking straight into the same mistakes they've made twice before. Opportunity knocks for football's most accident-prone club. 37

[Post edited 2 Nov 2018 12:40]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 13:48 - Nov 2 with 5767 viewsR_from_afar

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 12:27 - Nov 2 by CamberleyR

if you look on Neville's twitter feed replying to that photo showing his spreadsheet, Redknapp depressingly still has his defenders, still unable to see what an utter conman and charlatan the bloke is. Anyone got that link to the brilliant hatchet job Clive did on his record here? I'll post it on there.

Ding dong the witch is dead. But QPR are in danger of sleepwalking straight into the same mistakes they've made twice before. Opportunity knocks for football's most accident-prone club. 37

Here's a compilation album of Redknapp's "golden greats":
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch by R_from_afar 12 Jan 2015 12:25
I'm mainly highlighting this Redknapp whopper because I am incensed that HR has tried to give such a misleading picture, in an effort to excuse our woeful performance this season. It's a blatant attempt to try to get funds for more players and to shift the blame for our numerous shortcomings.

To quote Redknapp, "To be honest, our team hasn't changed an awful lot from last year, it's still more or less the same group".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30761349

I nearly exploded when I heard him tell this bare-faced lie but then perhaps no one has introduced him to:

Sandro
Alex McCarthy
Leroy Fer
Jordon Mutch
Steven Caulker
Rio Ferdinand
Mauricio Isla
Eduardo Vargas
Mauro Zarate

RFA

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 14:03 - Nov 2 with 5711 viewsMick_S

Excellent work, I'd forgotten all about this. I shall settle down with a couple of glasses of wine tonight and remind myself why he drives me nuts.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 14:14 - Nov 2 with 5688 viewsdavman

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 12:27 - Nov 2 by CamberleyR

Fantastic reminder of the above average stuff Clive rattles out on here. Needs a wider audience to break the 'conventional' press that loves Redknapp so much without reason.

Although the main point to take from that is that it is not really the manager's fault, which may have some truth, I can't help but hate the pair of them. Tony et al knew nothing about the football industry and were persuaded by others that these were the football men who could help them learn. Unfortunately for everyone they believed those people and equally unfortunately the pair of them didn't really know much other than how to feather their nests.

Not saying that the owners are blame free, far from it, as a hell of a lot of the blame falls as Hughes and Redknapp's feet as they pissed themselves laughing after telling our board that they were the right people and could be trusted to be competent. The evidence shows the truth...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 14:15 - Nov 2 with 5683 viewsEsox_Lucius

When you consider the fact that candleface's time with us includes a promotion winning team that is a shocking win percentage figure. Thank Cthulu we had Steve McClaren and Steve Black with us that season as 'arry and Wally Downes weren't doing much.

The grass is always greener.

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 15:42 - Nov 2 with 5511 viewsterryb

What a brilliant piece that was Clive!

The three at the back under Redknapp. I thought it looked OK against Hull on the opening day, but it was awful at Tottenhasm.

You then look at the three he played in that match - Caulker, Dunne & Ferdinand (the quickest of the three!). Mutch & Fer "contesting" balls in midfield, where we disdn't win one challenge until Faurlin came on as sub in about the 80th minute. No wonder we got stuffed!

What a tactical matermind our 'arold was!
Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 16:53 - Nov 2 with 5403 viewsJigsore

i'm obviously not talking up Redknapp here but he really got Gary Neville so shook he got up, presumably seething, and loaded up Microsoft Excel.

'Gary? Gary? What are you doing googling QPR's 2013/14 season? it's your day off, hun, come back to bed and have a lie in'

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 16:57 - Nov 2 with 5390 viewsPinnerPaul

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 16:53 - Nov 2 by Jigsore

i'm obviously not talking up Redknapp here but he really got Gary Neville so shook he got up, presumably seething, and loaded up Microsoft Excel.

'Gary? Gary? What are you doing googling QPR's 2013/14 season? it's your day off, hun, come back to bed and have a lie in'

I don't expect he did it all himself!
Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 17:01 - Nov 2 with 5376 viewslondonscottish

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 16:53 - Nov 2 by Jigsore

Nah, kudos to him. Its about time someone nailed Redknapp for all the blatant lying he gets away with day in day out on the national media.

I see Richard Keyes has stepped in to defend him now. When you need to get defended by someone who nails his daughter's best friend there's something seriously wrong.

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 17:48 - Nov 2 with 5292 viewsTheChef

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 15:42 - Nov 2 by terryb

What a brilliant piece that was Clive!

The three at the back under Redknapp. I thought it looked OK against Hull on the opening day, but it was awful at Tottenhasm.

You then look at the three he played in that match - Caulker, Dunne & Ferdinand (the quickest of the three!). Mutch & Fer "contesting" balls in midfield, where we disdn't win one challenge until Faurlin came on as sub in about the 80th minute. No wonder we got stuffed!

What a tactical matermind our 'arold was!

Mutch & Fer "contesting" balls in midfield

Jesus wept!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 18:00 - Nov 2 with 5270 viewsWestbourneR

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 12:10 - Nov 2 by londonscottish

That is f******g brilliant.

I'm certainly no defender of Harry Redknapp but comparing the win ratio of Valencia, Spanish giants, with QPR or Brum is not really a valid comparison.

Managing only a marginally better win ratio as Valencia manager compared to QPR or Brum is even more pathetic.

Valencia are a top four club, their win ratio should be high on average.

There is no hiding the fact that Gary Neville did a horrible job there. He's only marginally better than is moron brother. Hearing Phill Neville spout non sensical rubbish on MOTD and Jenas runs rings round him is one of the most painful things I've ever witnessed.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 18:38 - Nov 2 with 5185 viewsBlackCrowe

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 18:00 - Nov 2 by WestbourneR

I'm certainly no defender of Harry Redknapp but comparing the win ratio of Valencia, Spanish giants, with QPR or Brum is not really a valid comparison.

Managing only a marginally better win ratio as Valencia manager compared to QPR or Brum is even more pathetic.

There is no hiding the fact that Gary Neville did a horrible job there. He's only marginally better than is moron brother. Hearing Phill Neville spout non sensical rubbish on MOTD and Jenas runs rings round him is one of the most painful things I've ever witnessed.

He had an open cheque book at QPR, Pompey and Birmingham and left them fckd. Neville did badly at Valencia (who were in deep sht when he joined them) but it was his first attempt at managing.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 18:52 - Nov 2 with 5158 viewshopphoops

I've come to realize that only morons and cünts call anything or anyone else "a disgrace".

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 22:39 - Nov 2 with 4938 viewsHunterhoop

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 13:48 - Nov 2 by R_from_afar

Here's a compilation album of Redknapp's "golden greats":
The Harry Redknapp QPR lie watch by R_from_afar 12 Jan 2015 12:25
I'm mainly highlighting this Redknapp whopper because I am incensed that HR has tried to give such a misleading picture, in an effort to excuse our woeful performance this season. It's a blatant attempt to try to get funds for more players and to shift the blame for our numerous shortcomings.

To quote Redknapp, "To be honest, our team hasn't changed an awful lot from last year, it's still more or less the same group".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30761349

I nearly exploded when I heard him tell this bare-faced lie but then perhaps no one has introduced him to:

Sandro
Alex McCarthy
Leroy Fer
Jordon Mutch
Steven Caulker
Rio Ferdinand
Mauricio Isla
Eduardo Vargas
Mauro Zarate

RFA

RFA

God, I hated that man. Still do, but the rage has subsided.
Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 07:59 - Nov 3 with 4738 viewsdaveB

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 18:38 - Nov 2 by BlackCrowe

He had an open cheque book at QPR, Pompey and Birmingham and left them fckd. Neville did badly at Valencia (who were in deep sht when he joined them) but it was his first attempt at managing.

All 3 of those down to the owners though, they could have all said no to him, when Ferdinand came in and put a stop to him spending he quickly walked away but club should have done that 2 years earlier. Said at the time and stand by it if you hire Redknapp you know what you are getting and without strong leadership above him he'll have your trousers down.

Is ironic in a way though that he certainly did bugger up Pompey and QPR but was also in charge for probably the best day either club have had in the last 40 years or so. Not saying he should get credit for it as don't want to open that van of worms again.

really this whole row is a bit pathetic, I don't think Neville was talking about Redknapps team and Redknapp has just got a nudge from his agent to go large on this ahead of an upcoming tv gig to stay relevant.
Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 08:01 - Nov 3 with 4736 viewsblacky2013

I never got the Redknapp myth of him being a great manager, Did ok at Bournemouth but they still got relegated. Average at Portsmouth and Southampton. Was successful at 2nd spell at Portsmouth but broke the bank (and nearly the club) to do that. Took over a Spurs team that was massively underpeforming with some great players but still spent huge sums. Then us, just scraping promotion despite having the most expensive squad in Championship history.
Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 08:24 - Nov 3 with 4700 viewslondonscottish

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 08:01 - Nov 3 by blacky2013

I never got the Redknapp myth of him being a great manager, Did ok at Bournemouth but they still got relegated. Average at Portsmouth and Southampton. Was successful at 2nd spell at Portsmouth but broke the bank (and nearly the club) to do that. Took over a Spurs team that was massively underpeforming with some great players but still spent huge sums. Then us, just scraping promotion despite having the most expensive squad in Championship history.

"Down to the bare bones, innit?"

Fck* off Redknapp.

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 08:33 - Nov 3 with 4681 viewsMancR

When the prick is in I'm a Celebrity, get everyone you know to vote for him to play with spiders and get covered in fish guts. Don't watch the programme but spread the word and make him cry😱
Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 08:44 - Nov 3 with 4652 viewspaulparker

Both are a pair of kunts , but car dealer spiv Arry just pips Neville to being the ultimate kunt
I hated his 3 years here apart from the play offs it was a massive waste of time and money

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 08:44 - Nov 3 with 4650 viewsCiderwithRsie

Rednapp under the spotlight on talk sport on 18:00 - Nov 2 by WestbourneR

That QPR comparison includes a year in the Championship when he had more money to spend than the rest of the League put together, which is not something any Valencia manger is ever likely to have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024