Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? 18:02 - Nov 15 with 18518 viewsGloryHunter

Gove has been playing a canny long game. If I were a betting man I'd say he was worth a tenner at 10/1. (Actually Corbyn is favourite at 5/1, but surely if May was dumped by the Tories, they'd have to elect a new leader, who would become PM temporarily until Labour could form a coalition, or until a general election?)
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 18:12]
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 08:39 - Nov 16 with 2375 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 01:40 - Nov 16 by Boston

A QPR man y’say, so that would make him Ladbroke Gove?

Excellent work!

Surely though if it's going to be a QPR supporter for next Prime Minister then it has to be Disco!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 09:10 - Nov 16 with 2345 viewsFDC

Best commentary

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 09:54 - Nov 16 with 2303 viewsAntti_Heinola

i love the idea that Gove - Gove! - might be playing a 'canny long game'. I suppose he is smarter than, say, Raab, but his political maneuverings are about as subtle as a Vinnie Jones tackle.

Bare bones.

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 10:00 - Nov 16 with 2299 viewshubble

Twas brillig, and the slithy Gove did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 10:04 - Nov 16 with 2297 viewsessextaxiboy

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 23:53 - Nov 15 by johncharles

Video ?

I was there ... To be fair being accosted by Disco when you are heading for a pre match pee is enough to startle anyone ..............
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 10:10 - Nov 16 with 2292 viewsEastR

after being in turmoil as to what to do next, Gove is not resigning today. As one commentator has described it :
“Michael’s wrestling bouts with his conscience constitute the longest winning streak in British sporting history.”

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 10:23 - Nov 16 with 2280 viewsGloryHunter

Raab has dropped back a bit. Oddschecker best odds:

Corbyn 5
Javid 7
Johnson 7
Gove 10
Davies 10
Raab 10
Rees-Mogg 12

The bookies seem to be calculating that May will hang on until a general election.
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 11:44 - Nov 16 with 2231 viewsBuckR

Anyone but Corbyn! Even Diane Abbott would do just for the entertainment value!
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 13:13]
Login to get fewer ads

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 11:55 - Nov 16 with 2217 viewsLancashirehoop

Will he be available for the play-offs ?

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 12:57 - Nov 16 with 2140 viewsMytch_QPR

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 11:55 - Nov 16 by Lancashirehoop

Will he be available for the play-offs ?

The issue with these Tories is that they generally tackle from behind - and usually with a knife.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:05 - Nov 16 with 2127 viewsR_from_afar

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:11 - Nov 15 by PunteR

Its going to be Boris isnt it.?

Boris will be ideal, he'll build a bridge over all these troubled waters.

Well, building bridges over things seems to be his answer to everything, anyway .

In all seriousness, if it's Boris, it's game over. He couldn't run a bath.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:14 - Nov 16 with 2104 viewsMick_S

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:05 - Nov 16 by R_from_afar

Well, building bridges over things seems to be his answer to everything, anyway .

RFA

Ninja!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:19 - Nov 16 with 2087 viewsDiscodroids

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 20:23 - Nov 15 by paulparker

Il never forget Gove looking like a startled rabbit when Disco went up to him in the Queen aderlaide a couple of seasons ago for a little chat

As i recall Gove was a bit unsteady on his trotters, He'd been at the eggnog latte and Asked me on my philosophy on life.

Although i Too was rassed to f uck on booze, despite Paul Parker going to the shithouse everytime it was his round and essex taxi droning on about his good looking sons who were all cast from Rock Hudsons 4th rib, I took a moment and looked at Michael, placing a hand upon his Rupert Rigsby Bent shoulders.

I spoke softly to him .. 'Life is its own answer, Michael. Accept it and enjoy it day by day. Live as well as possible. Expect no more. Destroy nothing. Humble nothing. Look for fault in nothing. Leave unsullied and untouched all that is beautiful. Hold that which lives in all reverence'.

And while he was off guard with my wise words, i nicked £120 Out of the daft c unts wallet and spunked it on a canning town brass Who took it up the Tata box and blew me like the Gap Bands horn section . Stupid Fu cker.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 13:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:24 - Nov 16 with 2076 viewsMytch_QPR

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:05 - Nov 16 by R_from_afar

RFA

It will, in all likelihood, continue to be Theresa May.

Most of her party will unite behind her in a leadership contest, I reckon. Loads of noise coming from the hardline Brexit boys, but they don't make up the majority by any means.

One thing I will say about the Nasty party: they're reliable. It was widely predicted that they would tear themselves apart over Brexit, and they are not letting us down in that respect. I wonder who will be PM when we go back to Brussels and ask to rejoin the club?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:28 - Nov 16 with 2059 viewsDiscodroids

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 08:39 - Nov 16 by BrianMcCarthy

Excellent work!

Surely though if it's going to be a QPR supporter for next Prime Minister then it has to be Disco!

We'll form a coalition Bri, ying to yang.

I'd send all the soy boys and Cuckold men of the left to toil in lithium mines and Fracking wells. I'd send their women, or men, or whatever they choose to carnally lay with in the biblical sense to my Gammon pleasure hives, while starving them on a soylent green protein substitute of larvae husk.

You can send the Gammon men and their right wing whores to re education camps run by Rufus Hound and Eddie Izzard, where we will have to listen to Lily Allen singles in perpetuity and Watch Doctor Who, while existing on a spartan diet of Artichoke Hearts & arugula prepared by Jack Monroe. Extra Soy.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 13:56]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:32 - Nov 16 with 2050 viewsMytch_QPR

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:28 - Nov 16 by Discodroids

We'll form a coalition Bri, ying to yang.

I'd send all the soy boys and Cuckold men of the left to toil in lithium mines and Fracking wells. I'd send their women, or men, or whatever they choose to carnally lay with in the biblical sense to my Gammon pleasure hives, while starving them on a soylent green protein substitute of larvae husk.

You can send the Gammon men and their right wing whores to re education camps run by Rufus Hound and Eddie Izzard, where we will have to listen to Lily Allen singles in perpetuity and Watch Doctor Who, while existing on a spartan diet of Artichoke Hearts & arugula prepared by Jack Monroe. Extra Soy.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 13:56]

I can see Vince Cable being your Deputy / Butler / Chauffeur. Despite your obvious* mistrust of our Diane A, could you find space in your heart / cabinet / wardrobe for her?

*and understandable.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 13:33]

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:39 - Nov 16 with 2031 viewsDiscodroids

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 10:04 - Nov 16 by essextaxiboy

I was there ... To be fair being accosted by Disco when you are heading for a pre match pee is enough to startle anyone ..............

Gove told me Ian Stewart was one of his favourite players, But he could have said Rod Stewart. I was distracted trying to find Paul Parker to get a round in .
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 13:59]

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 14:25 - Nov 16 with 1980 viewspaulparker

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:19 - Nov 16 by Discodroids

As i recall Gove was a bit unsteady on his trotters, He'd been at the eggnog latte and Asked me on my philosophy on life.

Although i Too was rassed to f uck on booze, despite Paul Parker going to the shithouse everytime it was his round and essex taxi droning on about his good looking sons who were all cast from Rock Hudsons 4th rib, I took a moment and looked at Michael, placing a hand upon his Rupert Rigsby Bent shoulders.

I spoke softly to him .. 'Life is its own answer, Michael. Accept it and enjoy it day by day. Live as well as possible. Expect no more. Destroy nothing. Humble nothing. Look for fault in nothing. Leave unsullied and untouched all that is beautiful. Hold that which lives in all reverence'.

And while he was off guard with my wise words, i nicked £120 Out of the daft c unts wallet and spunked it on a canning town brass Who took it up the Tata box and blew me like the Gap Bands horn section . Stupid Fu cker.

Tbf we had a few baby chams , Gove looked like a turkey that had caught the eye of Bernard Matthews when you went up to him , I nearly did take a photo but thought fcuk it , who would have thought a ray winston lookalike clutching a Malibu sling bending the ear off a bloke who looks like he steals woman’s tights would interest anyone

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? (n/t) on 14:28 - Nov 16 with 1973 viewsDiscodroids

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 14:25 - Nov 16 by paulparker

Tbf we had a few baby chams , Gove looked like a turkey that had caught the eye of Bernard Matthews when you went up to him , I nearly did take a photo but thought fcuk it , who would have thought a ray winston lookalike clutching a Malibu sling bending the ear off a bloke who looks like he steals woman’s tights would interest anyone

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? (n/t) on 14:28 - Nov 16 with 1973 viewsDiscodroids

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 14:25 - Nov 16 by paulparker

xx

[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 14:30]

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:26 - Nov 16 with 1823 viewsBoston

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 13:19 - Nov 16 by Discodroids

A hundred and twenty quid! Is there an upmarket section of Canning Town these days?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:32 - Nov 16 with 1820 viewsngbqpr

Normally duck for cover when there's a politics thread on LFW, but this one has been top value.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 20:44 - Nov 16 with 1789 viewsBlackCrowe

Fairly centre, but if Corbyn gets in my ST is up for grabs as I'm outta here.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 21:10 - Nov 16 with 1757 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Did someone say politics thread?

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? (n/t) on 22:15 - Nov 16 with 1711 viewsdodge_stoke_r

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 09:54 - Nov 16 by Antti_Heinola

i love the idea that Gove - Gove! - might be playing a 'canny long game'. I suppose he is smarter than, say, Raab, but his political maneuverings are about as subtle as a Vinnie Jones tackle.

[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 22:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024