Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfers 10:49 - May 30 with 131928 viewsderbyhoop

There's always lots of speculation, 90% generated by agents. Might be good to have 1 thread.

I don't understand the speculation that has linked us with Adam Matthews from Sunderland, Adam Maher from AZ Alkmaar and Liam Kelly from Livingstone.
Matthews is a RB where we have Furlong, Rangel and Kakay
Maher is a midfielder where, even if Freeman goes, we're not short of options.
Kelly is a keeper. We have Lumley, Ingram and Dieng, unless the latter goes to Glasgow Rangers.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer Transfers on 15:57 - Jul 4 with 4799 viewsDavieQPR

Summer Transfers on 15:22 - Jul 4 by DejR_vu

Who was he up against, Lynch, or was it Christmas time?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 15:23]

Alex Baptiste
Summer Transfers on 18:02 - Jul 4 with 4599 viewsNorthernr

Bristol City have added Sammie Szmodics from Colchester. Leeds, Derby and HUll all keen apparently.
Summer Transfers on 18:09 - Jul 4 with 4579 viewsDorse

Summer Transfers on 18:02 - Jul 4 by Northernr

Bristol City have added Sammie Szmodics from Colchester. Leeds, Derby and HUll all keen apparently.

I bet I know what Sammie's nickname was at school.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Summer Transfers on 18:11 - Jul 4 with 4572 viewsWatford_Ranger

Summer Transfers on 18:02 - Jul 4 by Northernr

Thought he’d signed for Peterborough.

Anyway I think it’s a step up too far for him so absolutely nailed on for 20+.
Summer Transfers on 18:58 - Jul 4 with 4456 viewskingo

Geoff Cameron left behind by Stoke, along with 7 other players. Did well for us but do we need him now.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Summer Transfers on 19:12 - Jul 4 with 4405 viewsbosh67

I really liked him but we appear to be overflowing in that role now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Summer Transfers on 20:06 - Jul 4 with 4301 viewsrsonist

Summer Transfers on 19:12 - Jul 4 by bosh67

I really liked him but we appear to be overflowing in that role now.

https://talksport.com/football/efl/568572/qpr-transfer-news-stoke-geoff-cameron-

Yeah seems odd. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps we've come to a settlement with Hall but even then... maybe a shock move away for Leistner...?
Summer Transfers on 20:51 - Jul 4 with 4192 viewsGloucs_R

Summer Transfers on 20:06 - Jul 4 by rsonist

https://talksport.com/football/efl/568572/qpr-transfer-news-stoke-geoff-cameron-

Yeah seems odd. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps we've come to a settlement with Hall but even then... maybe a shock move away for Leistner...?

Just what is our budget???

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfers on 21:34 - Jul 4 with 4087 viewsWestbourneR

I’m sorry but shortly before his injury this guy in centre mid was absolute gold.

We were flying and his break up play, quick feet and use of the ball was sensational.

If we can get him on a 2 year deal I think itd be well worth it

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Summer Transfers on 21:43 - Jul 4 with 4060 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Summer Transfers on 21:34 - Jul 4 by WestbourneR

I’m sorry but shortly before his injury this guy in centre mid was absolute gold.

We were flying and his break up play, quick feet and use of the ball was sensational.

If we can get him on a 2 year deal I think itd be well worth it

In two years time he’ll be 36 and still be injury prone.

Some consideration needs to be paid to the likes of Chair and Manning who are a decade younger and more in keeping with the idea that we arn't a footballer’s retirement fund.

Great player nonetheless but not the key to a sustainable future and a move that would
undermine the sale of Freeman and Luongo.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 22:17]
Summer Transfers on 11:24 - Jul 5 with 3790 viewsaston_hoop

Josh Cullen - Hammers centre mid who was on loan at Charlton last season. The latest name randomly thrown at us to be linked with as obviously, we need more midfielders

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Transfers on 11:31 - Jul 5 with 3756 viewsNorthernr

Bradley Johnson to Blackburn. All kinds of vom.
Summer Transfers on 11:34 - Jul 5 with 3746 viewskingo

One from the dark side(FI), Abel Ruiz from Barcelona on a years loan. I know I shouldn't, but wouldn't that be a coup for MW.

Summer Transfers on 11:47 - Jul 5 with 3690 viewsWestbourneR

Summer Transfers on 21:43 - Jul 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

In two years time he’ll be 36 and still be injury prone.

Some consideration needs to be paid to the likes of Chair and Manning who are a decade younger and more in keeping with the idea that we arn't a footballer’s retirement fund.

Great player nonetheless but not the key to a sustainable future and a move that would
undermine the sale of Freeman and Luongo.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 22:17]

He plays in a totally different position to Manning and Chair so he has no relevance to their development.

And I suspect Cameron is better than Dominic Ball...

So yeah, he has a place in our squad on a free.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Summer Transfers on 12:21 - Jul 5 with 3588 viewssimmo

Might just be conjecture but signing Cameron now would be gratuitous. Doing business early is great, but it also means that as time goes on other attractive propositions become available for positions we've already recruited for, we HAVE to be disciplined in accepting that we've made our bed and move on. We can't be in another Green/Cesar situation, even if somebody 'better' comes along.

We've got 4 or 5 CB's and plenty of players that can play in CM, including Matt Smith who was brought in specifically to play in front of the defence. Getting Cameron back in on high wages to play ahead of the guys we've already signed is wrong, I don't care if he's 'better'.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Summer Transfers on 12:30 - Jul 5 with 3538 viewsDavieQPR

Cameron signed a 3 year contract in 2015 but extended that by a further 2 years. Therefore I make it that he has 1yr left on a very lucrative Stoke contract.
Summer Transfers on 12:35 - Jul 5 with 3512 viewseghamranger

Summer Transfers on 12:30 - Jul 5 by DavieQPR

Cameron signed a 3 year contract in 2015 but extended that by a further 2 years. Therefore I make it that he has 1yr left on a very lucrative Stoke contract.

It does say in some articles that we could try to get him on loan for a year and they pay part of his wages or words to that affect
Summer Transfers on 14:25 - Jul 5 with 3337 viewsaston_hoop

Assume this guy isn't a real journo?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Summer Transfers on 14:44 - Jul 5 with 3255 viewsLongsufferingR

Summer Transfers on 14:25 - Jul 5 by aston_hoop

That is hilarious
Summer Transfers on 15:49 - Jul 5 with 3116 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Summer Transfers on 11:47 - Jul 5 by WestbourneR

He plays in a totally different position to Manning and Chair so he has no relevance to their development.

And I suspect Cameron is better than Dominic Ball...

So yeah, he has a place in our squad on a free.

I think he'd be a great equipment monitor.

Signing the likes of Cameron when Chair and Manning are around sends the wrong message to the parents of talented 14 year olds choosing a club.
Summer Transfers on 16:18 - Jul 5 with 3029 viewsrsonist

He very much is.

I've learned to think twice before laughing at a Wilder signing but er, not this time.
Summer Transfers on 17:41 - Jul 5 with 2852 viewsDorse

'Experienced'?

He might just as well have said 'tattooed'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Summer Transfers on 17:58 - Jul 5 with 2808 viewsHunterhoop

If Wilder ends up taking both Washington and Lynch from us after their contracts were terminated/expired you really have to question his sanity. One is forgivable. Two is stupid.

Makes you think Lynch was on a big package if his agent is touting him about to Prem clubs, mind.
Summer Transfers on 08:25 - Jul 6 with 2486 viewsrichranger

Summer Transfers on 16:18 - Jul 5 by rsonist

He very much is.

I've learned to think twice before laughing at a Wilder signing but er, not this time.

Well, they thought Connor Washington was a striker :>)
Summer Transfers on 08:53 - Jul 6 with 2415 viewskingo

Summer Transfers on 17:58 - Jul 5 by Hunterhoop

If Wilder ends up taking both Washington and Lynch from us after their contracts were terminated/expired you really have to question his sanity. One is forgivable. Two is stupid.

Makes you think Lynch was on a big package if his agent is touting him about to Prem clubs, mind.

Touting to the Prem because they have a Christmas break this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024