Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford predictions. 09:26 - Jan 10 with 7581 viewssdm19994

All I have been seeing the past few days is them saying how many they're going to beat us by, how poorly we're ran and how BMW (slightly tragic) is gonna tear our defence apart. Usual tripe from their fanbase.

What I'd do for a sh*thouse 1 0 win,

Predictions?
Brentford predictions. on 13:40 - Jan 10 with 1774 viewsactonman

On past experience I have us going down weakly and pathetically with as much fight as a rabid poodle . I thought this year at our place with us playing well and having their ex manager, we might have shown up but again no ! They came at us and wanted it more so .....

Please mark or somebody at the club , can we get the lads up for this , if we lose while fighting tooth and nail , I can accept defeat but to have them come at us and fist fcuk us into submission again , I cannot take.

Predict 2-1 defeat
Brentford predictions. on 13:41 - Jan 10 with 1771 viewsMick_S

I hope they don't sing this tomorrow like they did at our place - terrifying.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Brentford predictions. on 13:42 - Jan 10 with 1765 viewsNorthernr

Brentford predictions. on 13:34 - Jan 10 by Dorse

My prediction: even if we win 23-1, someone will still demand that our keeper be shot for dereliction of duty.

There's an account on Twitter which I muted long ago but had pointed out to me the other day again - moans about literally everything to do with QPR, seems to absolutely hate us, wants warburton replaced by Warnock and has done for months now - who didn't enjoy the Cardiff game because we conceded a goal. says he'd rather have won 2-0 because we'll go nowhere with this defence.

Brentford predictions. on 13:45 - Jan 10 with 1746 viewsRangerMK

2-2
Brentford predictions. on 13:51 - Jan 10 with 1716 viewsDorse

Brentford predictions. on 13:42 - Jan 10 by Northernr

There's an account on Twitter which I muted long ago but had pointed out to me the other day again - moans about literally everything to do with QPR, seems to absolutely hate us, wants warburton replaced by Warnock and has done for months now - who didn't enjoy the Cardiff game because we conceded a goal. says he'd rather have won 2-0 because we'll go nowhere with this defence.

Oy vey.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Brentford predictions. on 13:52 - Jan 10 with 1707 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford predictions. on 09:42 - Jan 10 by Northernr

I just don't think we've got the defence for it. Add in the 'last ever derby at Griffin Park' malarky into it and it just feels like a defeat waiting to happen.

That said some far, far worse teams than us have been able to do a number on them this season. They've lost to Birmingham, Charlton, Huddersfield, Blackburn and Millwall without scoring a goal.

Saw all those games Millwall and huddersfield def did a job on us the others were much like recent games you have lost or drawn Reading Hull and Charlton where you dominated and should have won.The fact you have conceded 24 more goals than us and scored 3 more don’t think this will end up 0 0.Should be a good game with us fielding the best starting 11 we have had since coming up and you scoring goals for fun l will go with 4 2 win for the bus stop boys.
Brentford predictions. on 13:53 - Jan 10 with 1698 viewsW7Ranger

A feisty 3-2 victory
Brentford predictions. on 13:54 - Jan 10 with 1692 viewsDorse

Brentford predictions. on 13:52 - Jan 10 by switchingcode

Saw all those games Millwall and huddersfield def did a job on us the others were much like recent games you have lost or drawn Reading Hull and Charlton where you dominated and should have won.The fact you have conceded 24 more goals than us and scored 3 more don’t think this will end up 0 0.Should be a good game with us fielding the best starting 11 we have had since coming up and you scoring goals for fun l will go with 4 2 win for the bus stop boys.

It's 'Pet Shop' actually

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford predictions. on 14:00 - Jan 10 with 1647 viewsBoston

‘splain ‘bus stop boys’ reference please?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brentford predictions. on 14:13 - Jan 10 with 1613 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford predictions. on 14:00 - Jan 10 by Boston

‘splain ‘bus stop boys’ reference please?

Your fans sing “your just a bus stop in Hounslow “and so do ours now
Brentford predictions. on 14:26 - Jan 10 with 1585 viewsTheChef

Brentford predictions. on 13:42 - Jan 10 by Northernr

I demand that this bundle of laughs should be named and made to cheer up through the medium of tickling.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Brentford predictions. on 14:53 - Jan 10 with 1510 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford predictions. on 13:54 - Jan 10 by Dorse

It's 'Pet Shop' actually

😂
Brentford predictions. on 14:55 - Jan 10 with 1503 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR +1 at 6/5 the value for me
Brentford predictions. on 15:02 - Jan 10 with 1475 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Rangers.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 15:02]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Brentford predictions. on 15:03 - Jan 10 with 1464 viewsBoston

Brentford 1. Queens Park Rangers.2

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brentford predictions. on 15:49 - Jan 10 with 1392 viewsRANGERS4EVER

The arrogance of Brentford fans is genuinely unbelievable. I do think they have to be the only fans in England which don't take the piss out of themselves from time to time. I have not met one single fan who doesn't believe they are god gift from heaven. Even my good mates who are brentford fans still brag about themselves. I would like nothing more than to win 1-0 with one shot on goal, after they've had 80% possession and 37 shots on target, and to see their fans moan about how its all unfair.

But life isn't a dream so 3-0 Brentford and their fans to continue to think they evolved a new style of football

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Brentford predictions. on 16:12 - Jan 10 with 1352 viewsstevec

My prediction: even if we win 23-1, someone will still demand that our keeper be shot for dereliction of duty.

Don't tell me, he fumbled it?
Brentford predictions. on 16:25 - Jan 10 with 1315 viewsloftus77

4-2 Brentford.

You'd get extreme odds on a 0-0. 1,000-1??
Brentford predictions. on 16:28 - Jan 10 with 1304 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Brentford predictions. on 16:25 - Jan 10 by loftus77

4-2 Brentford.

You'd get extreme odds on a 0-0. 1,000-1??

0-0 ????

What is this Witchcraft?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Brentford predictions. on 16:35 - Jan 10 with 1279 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford predictions. on 15:49 - Jan 10 by RANGERS4EVER

The arrogance of Brentford fans is genuinely unbelievable. I do think they have to be the only fans in England which don't take the piss out of themselves from time to time. I have not met one single fan who doesn't believe they are god gift from heaven. Even my good mates who are brentford fans still brag about themselves. I would like nothing more than to win 1-0 with one shot on goal, after they've had 80% possession and 37 shots on target, and to see their fans moan about how its all unfair.

But life isn't a dream so 3-0 Brentford and their fans to continue to think they evolved a new style of football

You haven’t met many then
Brentford predictions. on 16:36 - Jan 10 with 1281 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Brentford predictions. on 16:28 - Jan 10 by CliveWilsonSaid

0-0 ????

What is this Witchcraft?

0-0 is 12-1 on Betfair. 2-1 to the Hoops is 14-1 which has to be worth a couple of quid.
Brentford predictions. on 17:50 - Jan 10 with 1199 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Now we got the engine running, two each for Wells and Hugill and nothing back.

Last game there for us by the way!
Brentford predictions. on 18:06 - Jan 10 with 1170 viewsfrancisbowles

I don't normally yo predictions but this time I will.

We won't win 23-1.
Brentford predictions. on 18:22 - Jan 10 with 1137 viewsHitch

We are QPR hence 3 nothing
Brentford predictions. on 18:49 - Jan 10 with 1098 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Where can I read the thoughts of the deluded bus stop boys, I’ve tried to get on the besotted forum but you have to register I think, any links?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024