Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze is magic!! 23:20 - Feb 25 with 8685 viewsconnell10

What a f ucking player this boy is he was quite literally unplayable in the 2nd half!! Oh how I would love for us to build a promotion pushing team around him next season!! Love him , best player we have had since Adel!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze is magic!! on 07:23 - Feb 26 with 2050 viewsloneranger1

Outrageous performance.... some of the little exchanges of passes between him and Chair were just sublime, too... and as Nix points out, that flick... had me laughing, it was just sensational. We have to savour every minute we see him play this season and hope that he makes the right move - probably this summer - to continue developing into a great player at a higher level
Eze is magic!! on 07:29 - Feb 26 with 2031 viewsQPR_Jim

It was quality stuff from Eze, I think when he's on form and playing like that he brings other players out of their shells too and gets the team playing more adventurously.

I liked the link up play between him, BOS and Chair too. It's a treat to see those three play together all coming through the U21 and having an understanding of eachother and enjoying playing for us.
Eze is magic!! on 07:34 - Feb 26 with 2008 viewspaulparker

The flick he did when we had the counter attack was brilliant, Eze grew into the game last night and was getting better and better , he is very hard to get the ball off , I don’t know how he does what he does half the time , gonna a be a huge miss for us next year s

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze is magic!! on 07:54 - Feb 26 with 1968 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze is magic!! on 06:48 - Feb 26 by Fearless

Love the Richard Thompson lyrics dropped in 👍

Fine as a bEZE wing
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 6:49]

Love that song.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze is magic!! on 08:07 - Feb 26 with 1940 viewsRblockPrior

What is good to see if the fact he seems to really be enjoying his time playing for us atm, it helps he is good mates with Bright, Chair and a few of the other lads

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Eze is magic!! on 08:34 - Feb 26 with 1895 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

There is STILL a bloke in R block calling him lazy. And not ironically.

I mean, what more does he want!? One moment Eze missed a tackle, bloke calls him out, 5 seconds later Eze wins it back, skills a man and sets off on another attack, bloke shut up after that.

Great game from Eze, reads the game so well, lovely assist from Chairs goal and some unbelievable skills on show as always. A joy to watch.
Eze is magic!! on 08:42 - Feb 26 with 1868 viewsRangers67

Agree with all of the above, a rare talent that we as a club seem to unearth every now and again. Like Adel he is worth the admission money alone. But both Chair and BOS aren,t far behind, we really have some attacking talent. I must also mention Dom Ball has improved and is playing really well but for me last night running Eze close for the MOM was Mr dependable Grant Hall, superb.
Eze is magic!! on 08:44 - Feb 26 with 1859 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze is magic!! on 07:23 - Feb 26 by loneranger1

Outrageous performance.... some of the little exchanges of passes between him and Chair were just sublime, too... and as Nix points out, that flick... had me laughing, it was just sensational. We have to savour every minute we see him play this season and hope that he makes the right move - probably this summer - to continue developing into a great player at a higher level

Yeah I thought those little one touch interplays were great. A joy to watch!
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 8:49]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Eze is magic!! on 08:50 - Feb 26 with 1839 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Eze is magic!! on 23:54 - Feb 25 by stowmarketrange

I listened to the game on bbc radio derby and they weren’t overly impressed with him.They said he’s a good player but he’s too casual and laid back.

I prefer to focus on the opinions of us that were there watching.
Radio Derby you say?
Eze is magic!! on 08:59 - Feb 26 with 1818 viewsfrancisbowles

At one point he lost a tackle and my immediate reaction was you've got to be tougher and then I realised, this is Eze, I don't want him diving into challenges and risking injury. This has something to do with him starting every game!

Great play, I absolutely love him, a real Rrrs 10.
Eze is magic!! on 09:21 - Feb 26 with 1776 viewsgazza1

He is a natural footballer, the real good thing is that he is improving and learning. MW and his team have instilled some proper decent information into him. For a player with that much skill it is fantastic to see him work backwards frequently.

We got a player here and I hope MW keeps him for a season more so he can give us the little more we need to be chasing down the Premiership.

Full credit to him and everyone involved in his development.
Eze is magic!! on 09:40 - Feb 26 with 1727 viewsrobith

So I was in a different part of the ground to usual last night and the guy in front of me was tearing into "lazy Eze".

I wasn't having it so took him to task. Apparently he isn't our best player when we don't have the ball, whatever that means. Anyway moments later Eze did 3 backheels in a row and we forced a good save. The guy called me a tw@ and then was silent for the rest of the match.

Thank you Ebere #GodsPlan
Eze is magic!! on 09:49 - Feb 26 with 1714 viewsHarbour

Oh my god that was a masterclass from Eze best player on the pitch by a mile. Whole team put a shift in. Bright also very good. Am enjoying watching Eze while we have him he is destined for bigger things good luck to him .
Eze is magic!! on 10:27 - Feb 26 with 1666 viewsstowmarketrange

Eze is magic!! on 08:50 - Feb 26 by CroydonCaptJack

I prefer to focus on the opinions of us that were there watching.
Radio Derby you say?

I was driving to the Toyota factory in derby and I couldn’t stand listening to the scum game on 5live so I found radio derby online.Unfortunately it cut out just as the game kicked off,so I had to retune the cab radio to mw.I only started hearing it properly just before our first goal.
To be fair to the commentators they were quite fair and were more upset at their own team’s failures than our pluses,but they are there for mostly derby fans rather than ours.
The only problem was that they kept on saying loftus road rather than the Kiyan Prince foundation stadium.
Eze is magic!! on 11:23 - Feb 26 with 1591 viewswestberksr

Eze is magic!! on 23:54 - Feb 25 by stowmarketrange

I listened to the game on bbc radio derby and they weren’t overly impressed with him.They said he’s a good player but he’s too casual and laid back.

easy mistake to make; whereas 'ripping us to bits whilst hardly breaking sweat' was probably more accurate.

My Diiiirty Leeds mate said he's the best player he's seen in the division; and he's a fan of the Champions Of Europe, sop it must be true

he's one of those players you would pay to watch just him; the flicks, touch, control and vision.

the most recent comparisons are obviously Taraabt, but also Lee Cook in his first spell; where teams would have to go in 3-4 strong to have a chance of getting it off him. Players like this make it worthwhile
Eze is magic!! on 12:22 - Feb 26 with 1540 viewsnix

I'm sure it's been noted elsewhere, but just as a reminder, he comes out as the top-rated Championship player on whoscoredwho website, which I'm sure other clubs monitor. As well as being best overall, out of the top fifty rated he's had the most MOTMs with eight and only Tom Cairney in the top fifty has a better pass completion, Eze's is 86.3% with an average of 1.8 key passes per match. He also comes out well on other indicators, so it's not just us seeing him with rose-coloured glasses.
Eze is magic!! on 12:41 - Feb 26 with 1497 viewsA40Bosh

When he is at his best the only way I describe his movement is that he appears to ice skate down the pitch. He doesn't appear to move very quickly but it is deceptive and he covers ground quickly and dances and changes direction with such eze (sic) that within 2 secs he disappears from the two opposition players closing him down.

Is it that at times he has a really long stride combined with immaculate control of the ball which means that when he turns his man and cuts inside, he is gone before they even can react to his turn.

I brought a mate with me from work last night who is from Derby and he was super impressed with Eze in the 2nd half and he of course he was less impressed with the current Derby set form he has been seeing.

On a side note it must be difficult for Rooney to be at his best with his split role at Derby which means he has to spend the game being a player, a coach and the Referee's Assistant every game.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Eze is magic!! on 13:07 - Feb 26 with 1442 viewsShunter

Eze is magic!! on 23:35 - Feb 25 by Hunterhoop

Agree.

He was the best player on the pitch by a mile. Close control, passing, movement, interceptions, tackles, an assist, even a fcking spider kick (or whatever you call it) thrown in there. Pissed all over Wayne.

The second half was a masterclass.

It’s very easy to get complacent with what we’re seeing from him. The expectation that he’ll always drift past his man, make the pass, get there first, is so high. But when he does it, which is often, he is owning games. There were times in the second half he was drawing 4 Derby players towards him and still getting the ball out to a teammate.

We must recognise and appreciate when he is magnificent. Today was another day like that.

The bloke is class.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 23:36]

Pure class, and giving his shirt to a young lad in the East Paddock at the end of the game
was classy as well. Chair did the same at the Lower Loft so full marks to them both
Eze is magic!! on 13:27 - Feb 26 with 1394 viewsbosh67

For any scouts from the Prem reading this he's pants. Don't listen to all these fans above. They don't know what they're talking about. Obviously suffering from some kind of flu bug.

His only hope, indeed the only team that would actually ever play him is us. He stumbles about with the ball flukishly following him about. It's literally like watching an uncoordinated child having a bit of luck on a You've Been Framed clip. Absolute shambles of a player.

Let's put it this way, for the sake of kindness, if you are a prem scout then just pay us £2m a year for the next 14 seasons to keep him here and away from being inflicted on your team and fans. £28m is peanuts to guarantee he safely stays away from your team. You know it makes sense. We'll look after the poor lad.

...... That should do it!?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze is magic!! on 13:53 - Feb 26 with 1326 viewsterryb

In the preview Clive asked if he was going to play all 46 matches this season.

Of course it is asking a lot, but Please God, say it's so!

His second half display was stupendous!
Eze is magic!! on 17:07 - Feb 26 with 1204 viewsconnell10

Eze is magic!! on 13:53 - Feb 26 by terryb

In the preview Clive asked if he was going to play all 46 matches this season.

Of course it is asking a lot, but Please God, say it's so!

His second half display was stupendous!

Amen to that Tel.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze is magic!! on 17:13 - Feb 26 with 1189 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Eze is magic!! on 07:23 - Feb 26 by loneranger1

Yes that little exchange of 1-2s between Eze and Chair was a joy to behold. Shame Rooney made the last ditch tackle as Chair would have been in.
Eze is magic!! on 18:47 - Feb 26 with 1140 viewssmegma

Eze is magic!! on 08:34 - Feb 26 by BlackAndGoldRanger

There is STILL a bloke in R block calling him lazy. And not ironically.

I mean, what more does he want!? One moment Eze missed a tackle, bloke calls him out, 5 seconds later Eze wins it back, skills a man and sets off on another attack, bloke shut up after that.

Great game from Eze, reads the game so well, lovely assist from Chairs goal and some unbelievable skills on show as always. A joy to watch.

I had a similar bloke near me last night. It may have been the same incident.
Eze is magic!! on 21:31 - Feb 26 with 1027 viewsjoolsyp

Eze is magic!! on 18:47 - Feb 26 by smegma

I had a similar bloke near me last night. It may have been the same incident.

I called him out on the match thread for pulling out of a 50:50 tackle - maybe it was the same incident? He only did it once but at the time it annoyed me because it was an important part of the game, we lost possession and it could have been dangerous. Here's the thing - I love watching him, he's supremely gifted, we are lucky to have him with us. I desperately want him to succeed and go on to play for a top 6 side, and who knows possibly England one day (or Nigeria). But in order to do that there are aspects of his game that need improving - 50:50 tackles, tracking back sometimes, giving the ball away in dangerous situations. Maybe it's that I have such high expectations for him that I'm being unfair and I'm over-exaggerating the extent to which he does these things? After all Bowles, Marsh and pre-Benfica Adel were not known for their tackling or tracking back. But the modern game requires defending from the front and I think in order for Ebs to be the complete player he has the potential to be, he does need to work on these aspects of his game.
Eze is magic!! on 22:19 - Feb 26 with 977 viewsWatfordR

What the f@ck would the tw@tterati and social media have made of Stanley's workrate?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024