Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread 08:17 - Nov 4 with 27331 viewsstevec

Our boys like Saturdays, particularly 3pm Saturdays. 10 points and no defeats. Must be pay day but no matter, we like it.

What we don’t like is Monday to Friday, or the dark. No wins, no points.

Time to redeem yourselves. 1-1 draw and something on the board at last. Please.

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 19:50 - Nov 4 with 1933 viewsTomS

It's happened again! At least one of our players "took the knee". Await social media backlash.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 19:53 - Nov 4 with 1823 viewsjoe90

0-3 Rangers, why not?!
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 19:54 - Nov 4 with 1785 viewsToast_R

Eiish Dykes so close keeper got a hand to it, good save.
Looking dangerous QPR
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 19:54 - Nov 4 with 1821 viewsMalintabuk

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 19:50 - Nov 4 by TomS

It's happened again! At least one of our players "took the knee". Await social media backlash.

Think dykes should have scored there
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 19:55 - Nov 4 with 1799 viewskarl

Great save but brilliant work by Adomah and Dykes really should have scored despite Marshalls save
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 19:55 - Nov 4 with 1744 viewsToast_R

Derby are asleep here, we need to score
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 19:56 - Nov 4 with 1773 viewsStanisgod

If BOS actually knew when to pass he'd be worth 10 mil but has no idea when to pass the bloody thing.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:02 - Nov 4 with 1586 viewsJustJules

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 19:23 - Nov 4 by davman

Any streams before I part cash to the evil Sky empire, which I try to avoid?

Here you go mate, only 30 secs behind and English commentary from BEIN Sports.
http://www.hesgoal.com/news/71040/Derby_County_vs_Queens_Park_Rangers.html
Login to get fewer ads

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:03 - Nov 4 with 1567 viewsMalintabuk

After a bright start both teams seem to have settled into mediocrity
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:07 - Nov 4 with 1466 viewskarl

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:03 - Nov 4 by Malintabuk

Yes going to need a spark from someone to get it going again
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:07 - Nov 4 with 1428 viewsToast_R

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:03 - Nov 4 by Malintabuk

Derby probably the worst team ive seen us play thus far. But then I thought Coventry were pish first half aswell.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:07 - Nov 4 with 1443 viewsMalintabuk

Ahhhhhh Chair a shocking first touch
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:08 - Nov 4 with 1421 viewsVancouverHoop

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:02 - Nov 4 by JustJules

Here you go mate, only 30 secs behind and English commentary from BEIN Sports.
http://www.hesgoal.com/news/71040/Derby_County_vs_Queens_Park_Rangers.html

Cheers for this!
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:10 - Nov 4 with 1392 viewskarl

Chair could have done better there, nice move.
Adomah is the one who I think has the craft to open them up, definitely a game we need Dykes to get hold of it and allow team to get up with him
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:11 - Nov 4 with 1326 viewsToast_R

Curtis Davis seems to have been playing for Derby for about 50 odd years
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:11 - Nov 4 with 1352 viewsMalintabuk

I hate digging out a young player but as Dykes actually won a ball tonight.......
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:14 - Nov 4 with 1276 viewsDejR_vu

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 18:50 - Nov 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Oh good Barbet’s playing. Penalty, own goal or red card?

How bad does he have to be to get dropped?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:15 - Nov 4 with 1251 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Watching on hesgoal too. Fck that nowtv stuff.

Observations

Decent game Adomah playing well

Kane looks like an aussie rules footballer

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:16 - Nov 4 with 1237 viewsBostonR

Honest question-can someone explain the point of Tom Carroll?
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:17 - Nov 4 with 1198 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:11 - Nov 4 by Malintabuk

I hate digging out a young player but as Dykes actually won a ball tonight.......

Genuinely think it's the best I've seen him play for us. Think he's doing alright.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:17 - Nov 4 with 1188 viewsMalintabuk

Pains me to say this but through all this dross Rooney still looks a class above...... even if he can't run
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:18 - Nov 4 with 1156 viewskarl

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:11 - Nov 4 by Malintabuk

His form has dropped after coming back from Scotland games in October. He was very good in those games with Clarke realising after the 1st game he didn't work well having McBurnie alongside him rather when it was changed to having Ryan Fraser and John McGinn coming through quick in support.
Scotland actually gad very few goal scoring opportunities so it wasn't that great from an attacking point but more that Scotland are now strong defensively starting from not giving up possession easily up front.
He's not managing to hold the ball long enough, is it the support players, the quality of passing to him?
I think he's just lost a bit of form from perhaps tiring out after the hectic start and number of minutes he's put in for club and Country tbh
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:19 - Nov 4 with 1140 viewsVancouverHoop

Oooooo. Lucky there!
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:19 - Nov 4 with 1130 viewsClive_Anderson

Derby County's Wayne Rooney, close to scoring for Wayne Rooney's Derby County.
Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:23 - Nov 4 with 1017 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Derby County midweek bonus game match thread on 20:19 - Nov 4 by Clive_Anderson

Derby County's Wayne Rooney, close to scoring for Wayne Rooney's Derby County.

Sir Wayne.

Knighted for services to Derby County.

On a side note are we the only club to have unofficially knighted one of our players? I can't think of any others.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024