Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughesless 10:45 - Jan 17 with 6843 viewssupahoopsa

Ready to return to management 🤣

Mark Hughes re-energised and confident of management return - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55691203

This is the best bit

"Those opportunities will keep on coming, you'd like to think, given the CV that I've got. You just have to wait for the right one."

Glad to see that the ego hasn't been too badly damaged by his abject failure

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Hughesless on 20:23 - Jan 19 with 2101 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Hughesless on 18:27 - Jan 17 by qpr85

I would love it if Lampard gets the sack and him to take over that would absolutely make my year

1-0 down already. Lose tonight and he could be gone.....

*edit* Penalty overturned and then straight up the other end for 2-0.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 20:58]
Hughesless on 20:59 - Jan 19 with 2050 viewsNoelmc

Brilliant. VAR overturns a penalty decision for them. They waste the free kick & Leicester go down the other end and score a second!
Hughesless on 21:34 - Jan 19 with 2002 viewsQPRSteve

Hughesless on 04:08 - Jan 18 by Stanisgod

Eviscerated, there's a word you don't hear every day.

That's only because we don't talk about Hughes or Redknapp everyday.
Hughesless on 21:46 - Jan 19 with 1979 viewsDannyPaddox

The only way this makes sense is if CV stands for chafing veins and opportunities actually means opportunities to use hemorrhoids ointment
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 22:29]
Hughesless on 21:59 - Jan 19 with 1938 viewsCamberleyR

Been out of work over two years now, 57 years of age. He's yesterday's man, he won't get another Premier League job, the bouffant haired twát.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Hughesless on 22:11 - Jan 19 with 1907 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hughesless on 21:59 - Jan 19 by CamberleyR

Been out of work over two years now, 57 years of age. He's yesterday's man, he won't get another Premier League job, the bouffant haired twát.

I beg to differ, I'm sorry mate.
The fact is he'd be perfect for one particular club and I find all this ant-Hughes stuff a bit offensive.

After tonight, Lampard may be sacked, and I can't think of a better replacement at Stamford Bridge than Chelsea legend Mark Hughes. Make it happen Roman. He knows West London well. The perfect fit.

Bare bones.

Hughesless on 22:32 - Jan 19 with 1854 viewsnix

Hughesless on 22:11 - Jan 19 by Antti_Heinola

I beg to differ, I'm sorry mate.
The fact is he'd be perfect for one particular club and I find all this ant-Hughes stuff a bit offensive.

After tonight, Lampard may be sacked, and I can't think of a better replacement at Stamford Bridge than Chelsea legend Mark Hughes. Make it happen Roman. He knows West London well. The perfect fit.

I agree. In fact I think we should start a Twitter campaign to replace Lampard with Hughes which hopefully all Chelsea fans will get behind.I particularly hope he has full discretion for transfers and looks to fill the squad with the kind of experienced players looking for their last job in football who can provide that will to win that we've seen at Stoke, QPR and other teams under this visionary manager.
Hughesless on 22:50 - Jan 19 with 1832 viewsted_hendrix

Hughesless on 21:46 - Jan 19 by DannyPaddox

The only way this makes sense is if CV stands for chafing veins and opportunities actually means opportunities to use hemorrhoids ointment
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 22:29]

I stand to be corrected but I'm pretty sure that CV does in fact stand for Constant Voltage.

"Those opportunities will keep on coming, you'd like to think, given the Constant Voltage that I've got"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Hughesless on 23:05 - Jan 19 with 1801 viewsDWQPR

Hughesless on 22:50 - Jan 19 by ted_hendrix

I stand to be corrected but I'm pretty sure that CV does in fact stand for Constant Voltage.

"Those opportunities will keep on coming, you'd like to think, given the Constant Voltage that I've got"

It’s obvious. CV stands for Che**** Village. It’s where Hughes will have his apartment once he is appointed. The problem for me is how many of the filth will realise that he once played for them.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Hughesless on 23:09 - Jan 19 with 1792 viewsDannyPaddox

... given the crapulous vanity that I’ve got.
Hughesless on 23:25 - Jan 19 with 1765 viewsted_hendrix

Au contraire people, he was nicknamed Sparky due to his ability to discharge static electricity whenever he felt it necessary.
He is in fact a walking electrical sub station, he is Constant Voltage.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hughesless on 23:51 - Jan 19 with 1745 viewsDannyPaddox

Hughesless on 23:25 - Jan 19 by ted_hendrix

Au contraire people, he was nicknamed Sparky due to his ability to discharge static electricity whenever he felt it necessary.
He is in fact a walking electrical sub station, he is Constant Voltage.

Either that or Captain Vagina
Hughesless on 00:30 - Jan 20 with 1713 viewsBoston

Comedic Value would be my thought.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hughesless on 08:00 - Jan 20 with 1647 viewsnix

Hughesless on 20:59 - Jan 19 by Noelmc

Brilliant. VAR overturns a penalty decision for them. They waste the free kick & Leicester go down the other end and score a second!

What a shame for them. Five losses in eight. Only beaten teams that will probably end up in the bottom half of the table. Haven't beaten any title contenders this season.

Mind you they have only been able to spend £170 million net on transfers this season, poor lambs. Including £48 million on Werner (4 goals in 19) and £72 million on Havertz (1 goal in 16). Oh and £22 mil on Mendy to replace Kepa who can't get a game even though he cost them £72 million.

The heart bleeds...
Hughesless on 09:45 - Jan 20 with 1572 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Hughesless on 23:51 - Jan 19 by DannyPaddox

If only someone could think of a more catchy, alliterative name...
Hughesless on 10:13 - Jan 20 with 1551 viewsWren67

Hughesless on 23:51 - Jan 19 by DannyPaddox

Hughesless on 10:31 - Jan 20 with 1522 viewsPinnerPaul

Not even quoted for Chelsea job by Paddy Power who have Thomas Tuchel as favourite.

Frank is odds on favourite to be next PL manager to leave though
Hughesless on 12:16 - Jan 23 with 1416 views2Thomas2Bowles

Managed to get himself on FF

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Hughesless on 12:27 - Jan 23 with 1383 viewsswitchingcode

Hughesless on 12:16 - Jan 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Managed to get himself on FF

Just waiting to hear he’s had loads of offers but waiting for the right challenge
Hughesless on 12:44 - Jan 23 with 1326 views2Thomas2Bowles

Hughesless on 12:27 - Jan 23 by switchingcode

Just waiting to hear he’s had loads of offers but waiting for the right challenge

Did not get a chance and had Stoke sacking chucked at him.

Nice.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Hughesless on 12:48 - Jan 23 with 1321 viewsDavieQPR

Hughes has always been good at one thing. He always has good food and drink laid on for journalists. That's why he always gets positive publicity.
Hughesless on 13:45 - Jan 23 with 1231 viewsJohnMcCo

Indeed re eviscerated, I am desperate for an opportunity to work it into a conversation.
Hughesless on 13:43 - Jan 25 with 1068 viewsR_from_afar

He activated the next stage of his PR campaign yesterday: He was a pundit for TalkSport during their coverage of the ManU v Liverpool game.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Hughesless on 15:40 - Jan 25 with 1013 viewsrsonist

Hughesless on 13:43 - Jan 25 by R_from_afar

He activated the next stage of his PR campaign yesterday: He was a pundit for TalkSport during their coverage of the ManU v Liverpool game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024