Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Verbals - from WLS 10:23 - Feb 18 with 7561 viewsMaggsinho

Obviously saw Charlie celebrate in front of their bench last night but missed there was quite so much bad feeling out there.

I hope you don’t s*** the bed again like you did last year’

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-qpr-bees-feisty-derby?utm_campaign=
Verbals - from WLS on 10:30 - Feb 18 with 5055 viewsPinnerPaul

Bad feeling seemed mostly towards and between the benches.

Often you could see the players shake hands and fist bump each other, AFTER having a moan at the ref, of course.

Not one bad challenge in the game (Orange/Red if you like) so to call it a bad tempered, niggly match, a bit ott IMHO.

Sure the ref has had much harder games than that.
Verbals - from WLS on 10:30 - Feb 18 with 5055 viewsLandshark

What's the shit the bed in reference to?
Verbals - from WLS on 10:35 - Feb 18 with 5005 viewsMaggsinho

Verbals - from WLS on 10:30 - Feb 18 by Landshark

Blowing promotion presumably.
Verbals - from WLS on 10:35 - Feb 18 with 4999 viewsdaveB

them bottling promotion in the last 2 games.
Verbals - from WLS on 10:43 - Feb 18 with 4933 viewsEsox_Lucius

Their record breaking achievement in Wembley play offs. Hopefully they can add another one this season.

The grass is always greener.

Verbals - from WLS on 10:44 - Feb 18 with 4918 viewsLandshark

Is there prior beef with Austin and Brentford? I see a lot of people on Twitter posting a caption of Austin saying UNLUCKY after Brentford lost the play off final. Has anything happened previously?
Verbals - from WLS on 10:45 - Feb 18 with 4909 viewsKonk

I think it’s a reference to Brentford choking with automatic in their hands, and then failing to turn-up at Wembley (again). Well done on the win last night - well chuffed to see that.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Verbals - from WLS on 10:48 - Feb 18 with 4865 viewsDorse

“Someone might not agree with the way he conducted himself, but Charlie’s a top-class pro and it means a lot — it means a lot to Charlie, to the team and our supporters." (The word according to Warbs 'Warby' Warburton)

Look, he celebrated a goal in front of a man whose name is clearly rhyming slang based on his previous behaviour. Honestly, if Chaz had actually farted on their Weetabix, I wouldn't have a problem with it after their total lack of class.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Verbals - from WLS on 10:56 - Feb 18 with 4775 viewseghamranger

Verbals - from WLS on 10:44 - Feb 18 by Landshark

Is there prior beef with Austin and Brentford? I see a lot of people on Twitter posting a caption of Austin saying UNLUCKY after Brentford lost the play off final. Has anything happened previously?

Was a few years ago with Clint... but it’s normally friendly banter.

We could start a rumour I suppose
Verbals - from WLS on 10:56 - Feb 18 with 4775 viewsDieByYourSide

Previous with Charlie and Brentford is their arrogance during the promotion run-in, with them believing they'd catch West Brom and Leeds (whose fans also now have a bit of a dislike of them), see also the Marcondes comments about Fulham being scared to face them before the play-off final.

For a supposedly plucky, likeable little club they've rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way with their entitled attitude

Also everyone Thomas Frank comes into contact with seems to think he's a c*nt. Probably a coincidence...
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 10:58]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Verbals - from WLS on 10:59 - Feb 18 with 4740 viewsRangersw12

It seems to me the club is universally disliked by a lot of people in the game.

I can only put this down to their ridiculous sense of entitlement and arrogant nature.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 11:02]
Verbals - from WLS on 11:00 - Feb 18 with 4724 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Verbals - from WLS on 11:00 - Feb 18 with 4721 viewsPinnerPaul

Verbals - from WLS on 10:56 - Feb 18 by DieByYourSide

Previous with Charlie and Brentford is their arrogance during the promotion run-in, with them believing they'd catch West Brom and Leeds (whose fans also now have a bit of a dislike of them), see also the Marcondes comments about Fulham being scared to face them before the play-off final.

For a supposedly plucky, likeable little club they've rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way with their entitled attitude

Also everyone Thomas Frank comes into contact with seems to think he's a c*nt. Probably a coincidence...
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 10:58]

TBF, his (TF) post match is pretty much spot on.
Verbals - from WLS on 11:01 - Feb 18 with 4703 viewsdaveB

Austin was quite vocal on twitter about them last season, said they were very arrogant and some of the things said on the pitch were out of order. He took great delight in slaughtering them when they lost the final, him and Hogan Ephraim were saying similar things.

Charlies podcast this week should be interesting
Verbals - from WLS on 11:05 - Feb 18 with 4668 viewsozexile

Bad Feeling? As it should be, it's a London Derby. Get it up em!
Verbals - from WLS on 11:11 - Feb 18 with 4592 viewsfrancisbowles

Verbals - from WLS on 11:00 - Feb 18 by PinnerPaul

TBF, his (TF) post match is pretty much spot on.

What do you mean Pinner? Are you referencing his comments about the championship being a tight affair?
Verbals - from WLS on 11:14 - Feb 18 with 4561 viewsPinnerPaul

Verbals - from WLS on 11:11 - Feb 18 by francisbowles

What do you mean Pinner? Are you referencing his comments about the championship being a tight affair?

Yep and he said that they were only good for the first half hour.

Said it was a scrappy game, we got the bounce of the ball first goal, but that our 2nd was a good goal - didn't moan about the deflection or the ref (as his staff and Toney did after the match).

Never mentioned Charlie's celeb either.
Verbals - from WLS on 11:19 - Feb 18 with 4506 views100percent

I find Franks a graceless, entitled p-rick.
he basically inherited a good side with a set formula and has spent a fortune giving them strength in depth - but he's never won anything and absolutely loves himself.
I have nothing against brentford and think the structure there is impressive - but Franks can go fck himself...
Verbals - from WLS (n/t) on 11:24 - Feb 18 with 4462 viewsThGrimRanger

the celebration demonstrated that Chaz still has a great turn of pace
[Post edited 18 Feb 2021 11:24]

TheGrimRanger

Verbals - from WLS on 11:26 - Feb 18 with 4431 viewsPinnerPaul

Talking of verbals

Did anyone else notice that Barbet and Chair had to be separated by Cameron right near the end?

Just after that last shot that led to their last corner.

Think Barbet thought that Chair was faffing about in pen area, but only seen once, I thought he never really got a chance to get it away.
Verbals - from WLS on 11:27 - Feb 18 with 4428 viewsPhildo

it nicely sums up what the January additions have brought to a young side
Verbals - from WLS on 11:32 - Feb 18 with 4369 viewsRangersw12

Verbals - from WLS on 11:26 - Feb 18 by PinnerPaul

Talking of verbals

Did anyone else notice that Barbet and Chair had to be separated by Cameron right near the end?

Think Barbet thought that Chair was faffing about in pen area, but only seen once, I thought he never really got a chance to get it away.

Yeah I saw that. Seny had to push Chair away just before the corner was taken and assume Cameron got involved as they were carrying on the verbals once the shot went over the bar
Verbals - from WLS on 11:38 - Feb 18 with 4323 viewsdistortR

Verbals - from WLS on 11:19 - Feb 18 by 100percent

I find Franks a graceless, entitled p-rick.
he basically inherited a good side with a set formula and has spent a fortune giving them strength in depth - but he's never won anything and absolutely loves himself.
I have nothing against brentford and think the structure there is impressive - but Franks can go fck himself...

Up to the end of 2019, it's estimated that Benham has sunk over £100m into the club, of which about £20m has gone on Legoland Kew. So while they've sold and brought very well, it's certainly not the self-sustaining cycle some in the media would have us believe. Which, as a supporter of a club who need to find a way of becoming more sustainable, is a bit depressing.
If they fail to go up again, well, at some stage surely those chickens will come home to roost.
Verbals - from WLS on 11:43 - Feb 18 with 4278 viewsdaveB

Verbals - from WLS on 11:26 - Feb 18 by PinnerPaul

Talking of verbals

I thought Deing was gonna chin Chair, he was fuming
Verbals - from WLS on 11:43 - Feb 18 with 4276 viewssimmo

I forgot about that with Austin! He got all sorts of grief for that and doubled down on it too. Hogan the same - I bet he enjoyed watching that!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024