Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 10:49 - Mar 9 with 34542 viewsDubaiR

I think as long as everyone fit start the same team as Saturday, we looked superb. This is a tricky game and I hope he doesn't see it as a chance to rest a couple like Charlie.

Prediction 2 -0 home win.

Match Thread on 21:20 - Mar 9 with 2653 viewsstrikerace

Warbs asked Chair to do a lot of running today. Charlie was dropping back in midfield and Chair was up top applying pressure. I can believe he ran out of steam
Match Thread on 21:25 - Mar 9 with 2588 viewsAntti_Heinola

Good win. As Sven used to say, first half good, second half not so good. But stood up well under pressure. Bit disappointed in three Wycombe dives looking for pens. Come on lads. You're Wycombe.

Dickie and Doomsday both excellent I thought. Johansen as usual great. Field Decent. Willock very good.

We go again.

Bare bones.

Match Thread on 21:26 - Mar 9 with 2580 viewsted_hendrix

Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 9 by LowerloftLad

top 12 lovely jubbley
nice 3 points
chair now on 7 goals
wilcocks 3rd assist of the season
clean sheet
another win for mr warburton

can we start to the say the s word now and start to discuss which premier league side we would like joining us and who we would prefer from league one ?

Could possibly be playing Oxford United who are heading towards the play offs having won the big local derby at Swindon tonight.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 21:27]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Match Thread on 21:30 - Mar 9 with 2509 viewskarl

Match Thread on 21:20 - Mar 9 by strikerace

Warbs asked Chair to do a lot of running today. Charlie was dropping back in midfield and Chair was up top applying pressure. I can believe he ran out of steam

Was walking a little awkwardly as they came off the pitch at the end, hopefully just stiffening up after cooling down
Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 9 with 2475 viewsWokingham_r

Thought that Cameron looked good when he came on
Benefited from being rested, it seems
Match Thread on 21:35 - Mar 9 with 2438 viewsVancouverHoop

Match Thread on 21:20 - Mar 9 by strikerace

I wonder how happy Charlie is to back away from the up-front striker role?
Match Thread on 22:07 - Mar 9 with 2197 viewsNoelmc

Thought the ref was very good tonight. Does Prem League as well, and miles ahead of most Championship refs.
Match Thread on 22:11 - Mar 9 with 2158 viewskensalriser

Match Thread on 22:07 - Mar 9 by Noelmc

Thought the ref was very good tonight. Does Prem League as well, and miles ahead of most Championship refs.

yeah, good performance and respect to him for finishing the game, looked like he had a fair amount of timber to shift about.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 22:14 - Mar 9 with 2137 viewsdavman

A good first 30 mins, but then the whole thing was a bit "Meh".

Dieng impressive; Dickie superb; Johannsen everywhere; Field quietly effective; Willock - top performance - MoTM from me. Charlie sprayed some passes around, but looked fairly knackered to me. De Wijs - could be a bit of a playa - I like my Centre Backs that shape.

Oh, and Lyndon won a couple of headers.

Pretty ugly, but we'll take the win; just think what an extra 5 points from Preston and Brum would have done to our hope-meter...

Top half? I had us down for a massive struggle this season - just think where we'd be without the January business...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread on 22:16 - Mar 9 with 2118 viewsaston_hoop

Scarlett Johansen is at least 3 classes above anything we have had centrally for a few years now and it really shows. Willock has all the makings of an absolute quality player, he's strong and quick, his passing and vision is great and he can deliver a ball. Field looks really tidy. Dickie great again, really classy on the ball. De Wijs is hard as nails and showed some good vision getting the ball out of defence. We won. Thats a list of positives. I like this team at the moment.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread on 22:36 - Mar 9 with 2003 viewsngbqpr

Match Thread on 22:14 - Mar 9 by davman

Dieng impressive; Dickie superb; Johannsen everywhere; Field quietly effective; Willock - top performance - MoTM from me. Charlie sprayed some passes around, but looked fairly knackered to me. De Wijs - could be a bit of a playa - I like my Centre Backs that shape.

Pretty ugly, but we'll take the win; just think what an extra 5 points from Preston and Brum would have done to our hope-meter...

Top half? I had us down for a massive struggle this season - just think where we'd be without the January business...

Always ifs & buts. I thought the same about Preston & Brum - then thought maybe De Wijs, Field and Willock would still not be starting had we picked up more points from those two.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Match Thread on 22:50 - Mar 9 with 1952 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wycombe similar to Barnsley in that they were tough and organised and for that I think we deserve credit that we ground out a win after learning from our last game and especially considering how we struggled in the away fixture.

They won’t all be as hard fought as that. This side is onto something either this season or the next if we can keep these players.

Exciting times for me.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 22:52]
Match Thread on 22:52 - Mar 9 with 1931 viewsLongsufferingR

Match Thread on 22:16 - Mar 9 by aston_hoop

Scarlett Johansen is at least 3 classes above anything we have had centrally for a few years now and it really shows. Willock has all the makings of an absolute quality player, he's strong and quick, his passing and vision is great and he can deliver a ball. Field looks really tidy. Dickie great again, really classy on the ball. De Wijs is hard as nails and showed some good vision getting the ball out of defence. We won. Thats a list of positives. I like this team at the moment.

Absolutely. Quite a list of positives at the moment.
Match Thread on 23:09 - Mar 9 with 1855 viewsNorthantsHoop

Hard won 3 points, thought we coped well in a game that had all the hallmarks of a banana skin. Johansen has added quality in midfield that we were lacking, Dickie is getter better game by game, strong imposing keeper among many improvements. Based on the two games de wijs has stared he looks a very capable defender. I like the look of Field as well, strong imposing midfielder. Can Dykes get going, for me think he is not good enough at the moment, not sure he will improve.
Match Thread on 23:17 - Mar 9 with 1819 viewsNortholt_Rs

Match Thread on 21:01 - Mar 9 by johncharles

Hate games like this where we’re clear favourites and everyone expects an easy ride. Over the moon for a 1 - 0 win

Yeah me too. I’ll take that result all day long. Good 3 points, clean sheet, up to 12th in the league... We go again. COYRs!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Match Thread on 07:09 - Mar 10 with 1584 viewsbakerloo8

I'm starting to think Stefan Johansen is almost irreplaceable for us at the moment. If we cant get him permanently where do we find someone of his quality?
Been reading online that we have made noises to him that we want him to stay and he is happy here. All depends on wether Fulham can stay up this season as they will probably want him back if they relegate.

Come on Fulham........
[Post edited 10 Mar 2021 7:10]
Match Thread on 08:03 - Mar 10 with 1514 viewsQPROslo

Match Thread on 21:25 - Mar 9 by Antti_Heinola

Good win. As Sven used to say, first half good, second half not so good. But stood up well under pressure. Bit disappointed in three Wycombe dives looking for pens. Come on lads. You're Wycombe.

Dickie and Doomsday both excellent I thought. Johansen as usual great. Field Decent. Willock very good.

We go again.

Yes, I know Wycombe are fighting for their Championship survival down there, with a low budget, but I find it hard to have any sympathy for them with all that diving, injury simulation trying to get Johansen booked, and apart from Mehmeti, pretty horrible football. Wild thing as our Manager? A big No from me
Match Thread on 08:08 - Mar 10 with 1502 viewsQPROslo

It was good to see Willock play so well and last nearly 90 minutes. MOM for me, shading it from Johansen, Dieng and Dickie.
Match Thread on 09:56 - Mar 10 with 1367 viewskernowhoop

A good win, with some good football and some 'ugly'.
It would have been altogether easier if Ilias had passed into the box on a couple of occasions when instead he chose to shoot. Look for the exasperation shown by his colleagues who were in striking positions on those occasions.
Also, we were very lucky not to concede a penalty out of the three Wycombe appeals. 'I have seen them given' applied to all of them. It also shows how hard it is to get those breaks when you are bottom of the league. We can all remember what that is like, can't we?
Match Thread on 10:31 - Mar 10 with 1310 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Match Thread on 09:56 - Mar 10 by kernowhoop

A good win, with some good football and some 'ugly'.
It would have been altogether easier if Ilias had passed into the box on a couple of occasions when instead he chose to shoot. Look for the exasperation shown by his colleagues who were in striking positions on those occasions.
Also, we were very lucky not to concede a penalty out of the three Wycombe appeals. 'I have seen them given' applied to all of them. It also shows how hard it is to get those breaks when you are bottom of the league. We can all remember what that is like, can't we?

I actually thought they were all dives to be honest. The last one a particularly bad example should have been booked. Wycombe seemed quite happy to give it out but couldn't take it. Wallace on two occasions had fouls given against him then when we has put under the same pressure he simply stood up to it. Was very surprised to see how easily Wycombe went down, Samuel spent more time on the floor than not, lost some respect for them to be honest.
Match Thread on 10:52 - Mar 10 with 1258 viewsMaggsinho

Match Thread on 22:14 - Mar 9 by davman

If we're simultaneously disappointed we're not challenging for the playoffs and relieved we had a good transfer window to save us from a relegation fight it feels like mid table is about where we belong.
Match Thread on 12:18 - Mar 10 with 1188 viewskensalriser

3 more points for safety. One of Rotherham and Brum might make it to 50 points, both won't.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread on 13:48 - Mar 10 with 1112 viewsW7Ranger

Match Thread on 21:06 - Mar 9 by Rs_Holy

12th in a division of 24 teams, 13 points off the playoffs, 14 points off the relegation places... its about as middle as its possible to get

11pts of the Play offs...

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/standings/WYTawH0g/MiYxzVno/#table/overall
Match Thread on 13:59 - Mar 10 with 1084 viewsRs_Holy

Match Thread on 13:48 - Mar 10 by W7Ranger

11pts of the Play offs...

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/standings/WYTawH0g/MiYxzVno/#table/overall

i'm totally f'cked without a calculator
Match Thread on 16:09 - Mar 10 with 1001 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 22:11 - Mar 9 by kensalriser

yeah, good performance and respect to him for finishing the game, looked like he had a fair amount of timber to shift about.

Has to pass regular fitness tests and undertake weekly compulsory training schedules as an SG1 official, so no great surprise he lasted the 90'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024