Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todd Kane Team Man... 20:26 - Mar 20 with 21667 viewsFrankRightguard

Not a good look this

Todd Kane Team Man... on 20:44 - Mar 24 with 946 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Todd Kane Team Man... on 16:44 - Mar 22 by PinnerPaul

Indeed - nearly 150 posts and nearly all of them having a go at one of our own, still I suppose while the results are good we have to find somewhere/someone for our angst!

No, they're supporting one of our own (Kakay) and trying to foster team spirit.
Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:39 - Mar 24 with 862 viewsTacticalR

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:56 - Mar 21 by Benny_the_Ball

I've no problem with a player exuding confidence if he can back it up. In Kane's case it's arrogance bordering on delusional. In 7 years at Chelsea he didn't make a solitary first team appearance and was sent out on loan to no fewer than 8 clubs before finally securing a permanent move to QPR at the ripe old age of 26. Perhaps this is why he lacks team spirit because he's never really been part of the furniture anywhere. In any event, he would be well advised to take his fingers out of his ears and use his hands to cover his mouth.

Isn't there a 'I could have been a contender' feel to this?

He's come through the academy at Chelsea with high hopes and now it's dawned on him that he's probably going to be stuck in the Championship for the rest of his career.

Air hostess clique

Todd Kane Team Man... on 21:54 - Mar 24 with 826 viewsGloryHunter

I have to say that I have always had high hopes for Todd "Toddy" Kane since we signed him. Not least because he physically resembles Lee Dixon, who I also liked, despite him not playing for us. I do hope that Toddy can recover from this latest faux pas and go on to become our new David Bardsley. That's all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024